METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 42

1K 34 14
By Tokkimallows

"I still love you Kihyun" Alyssa murmurs.

"Get out" Kihyun said. I raised an eyebrow and look at Kihyun. "I SAID GET OUT ALYSSA" He repeated.

"Why do you always kicking me out of your life??" Alyssa spoked.

"Because I don't fucking need you in my life" Kihyun said hitting the stirring wheel with his both fist. "SO CAN YOU FUCKING GET OUT NOW?" he said.

"Calm down babe, let's just drop her off the hotel" I said and Kihyun agreed.

He drive all the way to the nearest hotel. Its just me who'll help Alyssa. I gave Kihyun a peck before going out to help Alyssa all the way to her room.

She laid down on the bed and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"It made me happy that I finally found Kihyun. By the way he's my boyfriend before I went to Canada and we didn't officially broke up. So he's still mine. I'll do anything just to make you broke up with him" she said. I just ignored what she said and went out of her room. I made my way to the car and went inside finding Kihyun leaning against his seat with his eyes closed.

"Sorry for being rude babe" he spoke.

"No need to be sorry I understand why you did that. Don't worry I still love you" I said and planted a kiss on his cheek.

KIHYUN'S POV

I started driving but ever since we left that hotel Jin Her is not talking looks likes she's thinking something.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked. She look at me and force a smile and nodded. "I know you're thinking of Alyssa. Wanna know what happened to us?" I asked and she agreed

"Alyssa was my ex girlfriend. I have a girlfriend before and I really love her but she broke up with me reason why I started drinking and clubbing. That's where I met Alyssa, she became my one night stand and disappeared the next day. I find her kind and innocent which where I'm basically attracted to. I keep on coming back to that club hoping that I will find her but I didn't. Then I accidentally met her at the coffee shop and I started to make some moves. Until she finally said yes and we're officially dating but because of jealousy I broke up with her. That time she ask me to get back with her but I rejected her. She did so many crazy things just to show how much she really loves me. Almost 3 years we've been dating but then she suddenly disappeared and didn't contact me. Until one of her friends told me that Alyssa fly all the way to Canada and even asked me if I'm not going after her to check Alyssa cause she's pregnant. We didn't have sex when we started dating. Then someone confirmed it that Alyssa is pregnant with not my child. That time I went back to drinking and clubbing. I also started to hit on girls and have a one night stand with them. Cause that time all I think is that girls are the same as Alyssa who just used me. So I used girls how she used me. That time I'm not interested in dating girls again. Then I met you at Minhyun's party, you have the guts to call me "baby dick" and I find it interested. I thought you're playing hard to get that's why I keep on bothering you. It surprised me that you don't want to talk to me and forget the things happened between us. So I planned to keep on bothering you just to make you fall in love with me and dumped you later. But that didn't happen it turn out that I'm the one who fell in love with you first" I said.

[JIN HEE'S POV]

Kihyun told me everything but then I remembered something.

[Flashback]{Jin Hee with Alyssa}

"I'll do anything just to make you broke up with Kihyun" she said. "Please. Please...broke up with him" she cried.

"Sorry but I can't do that to Kihyun" I respond.

"I came back here just to see him. I left my daughter at Canada just for him to still accept me. Please break up with him" she begged.

"I really love him. I love him more than I love myself. So please give Kihyun back to me. I need him" she keeps on telling me to break up with Kihyun but I just can't.

"Sorry but I also love him and I don't want to break up with him" I said

"Well....enough with this...if I cannot talk with you about this then I'll do anything just to make you break up with him. I can do that using my money" she smirked.

"Money can't buy love" I said bravely.

"But money can kill you" she said. "Money can make your like miserable" she added "being with Kihyun can harm you and your friends' life"

"SO BREAK UP WITH HIM" she smiled at me. I just ignored what she said and went back to Kihyun

{End of Flashback}

"But I think Alyssa still loves you" I said without looking at her. "Are you really sure that I'm the one who you love not Alyssa? I mean there's still time to think of it. She cone back here for you. Think of it" I said and tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Why are you pushing Alyssa to me?" He asked with a serious tone.

"I want her to be happy" I said

"And you don't want to be happy?" He asked stopping the car in front of my apartment and looking at me worried.

"As I said there's still time, I'll just wait for that time for me to get happy" I said before giving him a forced smile "give me time to think about this. And don't bother me so that I can I think for a better way" I said and cupped his face. He didn't say a thing he just looked at me.

"Promise me babe that you won't bother me?" I said once again and he still didn't say a thing. "Promise me babe"

"Why wouldn't I bother you? I still want to be with you" he said "I want to make you happy" he added.

"But this will make me happy. Please?" I said tears rolling down to my cheeks. He wiped my tears and sigh.

"If this what will makes you happy" he spoke "then okay, I won't" he added. He easily gave up on me. It breaks my heart into pieces, yes I'm the one who want this but I didn't realize this will hurt so much.

"Goodbye" I said and peck him on his lips. When I was about to go out of the car. He pulled my wrist and pull me into a kiss. This is going to be the last one. Our lips dances passionately, tears won't stop rolling down my cheeks. Then I tried to pull away but he but my lower lips, he put his hand at the back of my head pulling me closer to deepened the kiss.

His kisses went down to my neck sucking and licking on my skin. I will miss Kihyun for sure. Then his lips creep against my ear "Don't forget everything I did to you, and I won't forget about you" he whispered licking my earlobe. "Don't forget how I mess with you" he whispered before biting my ear earning a soft moan from me. Then his lips went back to mine. Kissing me deep and passionately. Then he pulled away.
"I love you" he spoke.

"Goodbye" I respond before going out of his car.

"Wait, this shouldn't end like this" he said but I just ignores him

"GOODBYE"

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
Chapter 42 done.....are they already done???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 31 10
You would have never expected yourself to fall in that trap of falling in love with an idol. But fall you did. You knew it was wrong but what could y...
5.5K 230 25
"I had loved her for so many years... but she's married now and she can't escape from him. I still love her and I know she feels the same". She's los...
306K 15.2K 84
in which he offers her a deal. ©thebiasgotmedeceased • c o m p l e t e • warnings: soft mature scenes. sensitive content. possessiveness. dom/sub re...
10.2K 425 16
❏ !¡ enemies to lovers ¡! ❝ 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘧𝘷𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪...