METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 40

1.1K 33 4
By Tokkimallows

Weeks have passed and Kihyun and I are okay now but seems like we're about to have a lover's quarrel once again because Yuan got closer to me during class hours I already told him to get distanced from me cause my boyfriend might get jealous well he understand that part so outside our classroom he didn't talk to me often. Well yeah seems like we're having a quarrel again we have a research and my teacher partnered me with Yuan and I already told Kihyun. Yuan often visited my apartment everyday to help me with the research I told him that we can do it at my place cause I didn't think going to his place is a good idea cause once Kihyun knew that I'm coming at Yuan's place? Well we're dead meat.

Today we don't have classes and today is the last day of our research and we're already finished. Yuan asked me if he can come over so that we can finished our research early. Yuan and I sat on the couch watching cartoons. We kept diverting our attention from the TV to each other. Back and forth, we made jokes and talked about pointless topics for hours. It was nice to finally have a new friend to talk to.
My boyfriend opened the door to my apartment.

"Oh, hey baby!" I walked up to him, giving him a tight hug. His arm wrapped around me, bringing me up towards him, while the other held some foods.

There was a tense feeling in the room.

His eyes glued towards Yuan. "Hey."

"Hey, Kihyun."

Kihyun knew him, but they never really met. An awkward aura filled the room.

"I'm gonna get going for now, I'll see you later," Yuan ruffled my hair as he walked out squeezing between me and Kihyun.

The door shut

I cleaned up the food scattered on the table, the tension was so thick.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He wouldn't even look into my eyes. "Are you sur-" "Yes." he cut me off

Kihyun sighed and smirked annoyingly. "Why are you so upset today?" I asked him
"Nothing."

"Well clearly you're not okay."

"It's nothing."

"The second you saw Yua-"

"Stop talking about him!"

"...Are you jealous right now?" I couldn't help but to smile a little, there was something so sexy about the way he got when he was jealous. It turned me on a little.

"How am I supposed to feel when you're here with some other guy, laughing and having a great time?"

"He's the only person I can actually connect with the research at school."

"And I'm not?!"

"It's not that, I see him in class everyday and you're always away."

"So it's my fault for not being in a same section?!"

"What, no! You're mix-"

"I spend hours waiting for you to asked me to come over and you're having a grand time with your little friend over here, how do you think that makes me feel, huh?! I just wanted to come visit my girlfriend today and relax, but all I get is a punch to the face." He walked to the kitchen to get some water slammed and the door of the refrigerator shut. I feel horrible. He just feels worse now.

-

He just stayed at the kitchen busy with his phone and not talking to me. I just sat on the couch feeling guilty for having a good time with other boy not with him.

"I'm sorry." His voice was weak. "I got out of hand, I've been stressed out a lot recently."

"It's okay." I didn't want to look at him, I couldn't bring myself to. Suddenly I felt an arm pull me. His arms felt nice to be into, I can't lie, it was one of my favorite features on his body. Kisses were placed down my neck; his lips nipped and sucked leaving marks. I tilted my head, inviting him in.

"I'm sorry, baby. Do you accept my apology?" he asked but Mlmy pride was too big, "I'm not sure." I response

"I'll have to change that." Kihyun lifted me up and sat me on his lap facing him. His fingers made their way up my shirt and, somehow, under my bra. His hands massaged my breast softly but with a needy feel. I attacked his jaw line with kisses; traveling down his neck line back up to his jaw line then to his ear, nibbling gently. A deep sigh left his lips.

His hand kept at my chest, his big hands built so much pressure between my bra and my body that the hooks broke. I lifted up his shirt, revealing his rather sculpted abs.

Ring.

In the middle of our session, my phone starts to ring. I turn my head from the position I'm in to see the Caller ID, Yuan. Kihyun grabs my face and turns it to meet his lips. He definitely saw it too, his touch was more aggressive.

The phone stops.

He continues to touch my sensitive skin.

Ring.

I turned again. "Don't dare answer it." he said.

"But.." i tried to tell him something but he lightly bites my neck and squeezes my ass which made me moan out a little.

Ring.

"Pick it up."

"What?"

"Now."

I grabbed my cell, "Hello?"
"Hey!" he said in the other line.

Kihyun moved around the couch laying me down under him. I gave him a confused looked.

"I'm sorry for today, what happened with your boyfriend." Yuan said from the other line. Kihyun unbuttons his pants and mine. My eyes got wider afraid of what his plan was. "No, it-it's alright." I told Yuan who's in the phone.

He slide out of his jeans and helped me escape mine. "Are we still up for the mall today?" Yuan asked. Kihyun kissed right above my panties and my inner thighs. "Oh-h, umm I think I'm busy today, sorry." I response. Kihyun slowly took off my panties with his teeth, throwing them aside. To make it even, he made sure to take off his boxers as well.

"I-I just wanted to say something." Yuan said and it makes me nervous thinking of what he will say cause Kihyun will hear everything.

"Yeah."

"You looked really cute today."

Kihyun gripped the couch. He threw the foreplay out the window when he heard Yuan said it. Kihyun slammed into me.

"Ahh!" A mix of a moan and scream left my lips. The impact and size was breathtaking. "He-hey, are you okay??" Yuan asked from the other line sounds worried.

As I tried to end the call, he bumped the phone out of my hand pinning me down. Rough kisses trailed my neck and shoulders. He wouldn't even go near my lips. Yuan HAD to hear every little bit of pleasure Kihyun was giving me.

He continued to thrust, harder each time; he knew where it felt the best. Moans escaped my lips left and right, the control I had over any of this was zero. I gave in. I moved my hips to match his.

"Babe?" Yuan was one bold person to say that. Kihyun's eyes turned dark. I tried to brave myself for what Kihyun was going to do to me after that comment from Yuan.

His strong arms lifted my right leg up over his shoulder. That one thrust was more than enough to bring me to my climax. I came, hard. My body shook. "Kihyun!!"

"You're mine" He whispered low into my ear.

He pulled out. All I felt next was a pool of heat on my lower stomach. He grabbed the phone from the floor. I could heard Yuan breathing heavy from the other side.

"She's a little tired right now, she won't be able to move for a little while. Sorry." He hung up the phone.

He stared deep into my eyes. "yah! You're crazy" I said hitting him on his chest

"well he's obviously trying to hit on you..he even said you're cute today." Kihyun said. "too bad he cannot see you...you're way cuter when you're like this under my control and moaning" he smirked. He just laughed it off. He help my stand up and slap my butt.

"Go wash up before my dick got hard again" he said and he started fixing his pants while I made my way to the bathroom.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 385 19
[COMPLETE] "Let's play a game," He licks the corner of his top lip, and my eyes narrow in suspicion. "I bet that I can make you fall in love with me...
16.4K 620 22
"who would have thought that we get tired so easily?" - JAY PARK AU, in which yang yerin and park jongseong seem to despise each other, but stick tog...
16.5K 334 10
Wonho slid his tongue over Hyungwon's body, caressing his skin with circular movements making Hyungwon's body flush and heat up. Once Wonho's tongue...
56.8K 3.2K 44
β€’You have one new messageβ€’