METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 28

1.4K 40 23
By Tokkimallows

"Park Jin Hee I'm courting you" Kihyun said on the microphone gaining everyone's attention I was about to say something but he suddenly speak again.

"You can't do anything. Whether you like it or not, I'm courting you" he added pointing at me. And everyone is looking at me.

"In one condition" I said and he nodded "stop your nagging" I said bravely not even caring if the other girls will hate me. When I said stop nagging his band mates are giving me thumbs up and smiling widely.

Kihyun scratch the back of his head "I cannot promise that but I'll try to, if that's what you want. I'll do it for you" he said and he gave me his signature smile that makes my heart go crazy.

"Agree already!" The other students shout. Then they started to shout at me "go out with him already!"

"Don't be choosy...look at him his yummy!"

"This is what other girls are waiting for, you're the lucky girl agree already!"

"You have the chance to date him so grab the chance girl!" The other girl said. I look over Jinri and she just gave me a smile telling me to go for it.

"So what Jin Hee?" Kihyun asked I just gave him a smile like I'm telling him that I agree. A smile spread on his face and then wink at me. Then all of the students gave them a round of applause. After that Kihyun and his band mates went down from the stage to join me and Jinri on the table. Kihyun sit beside me.

"Sorry if you woke up with me by your side" he whispered at me cause the two of us are the only one who knew that we live together.

"Yiee!!! Kihyun hyung you got matured!!" Jooheon teased him and all of us laugh except Kihyun.

"And Jin Hee, he did something at the rooftop last time" Changkyun said.

"That Kihyun guy punched me, jealous bastard" Minhyuk replied pouting. Then I look at Kihyun.

"Tsss..Yes!...don't look at me that looks like you're asking me if I'm jealous.. Cause the answer is yes..yes I'm jealous" He said then I notice that he's blushing. "Shit, how can you make me do gay things like this?" He whispered at me. I just smile at him.

"Ehem!..." Then I remembered that were with Jinri. She's not close to them.

"Ah yeah! I almost forgot....this is my friend Jung Jinri" I introduced her to Kihyun's friend cause why not? (Did I mention Jinri's surname before? If yes..umm forget it? Cause I forgot it hahaha she's JUNG JINRI now..sorry)

They all introduce themselves except Minhyuk who's just avoiding Jinri's gaze.
"Nice meeting you...I'm Wonho" Wonho said as he wrapped his arm around Jinri's shoulder. Well Hyungwon told me all about his friends when he become my crutches for one day.
Shownu is like a robot cause he don't show to much expression. Kihyun is like a mother to them because of his nagging. Changkyun don't really cares what his hyungs do. Jooheon is their baby monster because he can be full of aegyo and also swag.

Changkyun and Jooheon can be aegyo to swag real quick. He said that he and Kihyun always annoys each other because Kihyun always wakes him up. Hyungwon, he said that he's not the type of guy who care too much about his friends he just let them do whatever they want and all he just want to do is to sleep. Minhyuk is actually the loud of all them he's the sunshine. But he's a flirt. And about Wonho he's the real flirt here. Hyungwon told me that it all started at Wonho why Kihyun become a fuckboy. Wonho is the type of guy who attracts too many girl because of his body. He might look cute and acts cute but don't be fool by it. Well Wonho always bring a girl with him and he keep on bringing different girls in short Wonho is the group's chickboy.

Wonho's arm is wrapped around Jinri's shoulder gaining the attention of Minhyuk. I notice the way Minhyuk look at Wonho then Wonho just smile at him. "You know Jinri...I have a friend and I notice he keeping his eyes on you" Wonho said. "Minhyuk why don't you introduce yourself to Jinri?" He added. I notice that Minhyuk hesitate but he still did it.

"I'm Lee Minhyuk....nice meeting you" he said.

"Nice meeting you Minhyuk" Jinri said reaching for Minhyuk's hand for a handshake. When Minhyuk reach for Jinri's hand I notice he's blushing but he still looks manly. Hyungwon also notice it.

"Well now two of our members matured" Jooheon said teasing Kihyun and Minhyuk.

"He likes your friend since the day when I talk to you when I'm with him and you're with Jinri" Kihyun whispered at me.
So we spent our time talking and eating.

"So before our party ends, let me announced our fave of the night" the MC said. Then the spotlight went to me. The boys and Jinri clapped.

"What are you doing? Go to the stage!" Jinri pushed me. I stood up and went to the stage. Everyone is looking at me clapping.

"And what we're always doing every year...... We also spotted a couple..not actually a couple but they look like a couple because of their clothes... They matched!" The MC said. Then the spotlight pointed me once again and the other went to Kihyun. Kihyun smiled at me as he made his way to the stage.

"Look at how cute they are.....Black knee ripped jeans, black top, black timberland shoe and denim jacket.. They match together....they look like a real couple" The Mc said "now give them a round of applause"

"They're soon to be couple!!!" Minhyuk shout

"Yes! Yes! Just wait for it!!" Hyungwon said.

"That guy is courting her!!!" Jinri shouted. Geez why do I have these people like them around me. Then party ends then Kihyun look at me like telling me something

"They don't know we live together how will we leave?" Kihyun whispered at me.

"Hey! Kihyun just moved out of our apartment he have his own house!" Wonho said.

"Oohh!! What about let's stay there!!" Changkyun suggest. Damn!

"Yeah! Come on!" Jooheon said.

"Then how about Jin Hee and Jinri?" Kihyun asked.

"What about them? They have their house let's just accompanied them" Hyungwon said.

"Aish!! That's not cool dude! Why dong you join us Jin Hee if you don't mind?" Minhyuk suggest.

"Yes! Yes it would be great to be with them!" Shownu said

"Changkyun why don't you call Minkyung?" Hyungwon said.

"I don't know hyung" Changkyun replied looking down.

"They're must be in a love quarrel" Wonho teased.

"That must be the reason why Minkyung is not around" Minhyuk said.

"Come on let's get going...I'm with my car" Hyungwon said

"I'll go with Hyungwon" Wonho said raising his hand.

"You'll drive!" Hyungwon replied throwing the keys to Wonho.

Wonho, Shownu, Jooheon and Changkyun will go with Hyungwon while Jinri, Minhyuk and I will go with Kihyun. Kihyun was the one who's driving while Minhyuk was sitting beside him then Jinri and I are at the backseat.
------------
When we arrived at Kihyun's house I received a message.

From: Kihyun
Don't make wrong move or else they will knew that we live together.

Then all of us went out of the car. Kihyun was the first one to enter the house then Minhyuk and the other boys followed him. Thank Kihyun he always clean up reason why I think they will not found out that we're living together.

As soon as we went inside all of the boys are laying on the sofa. Laying comfortably like its their own house.

"Jinri, Jin Hee come here sit with us" Changkyun said as they stood up giving us space to sit. I really want to change right now cause its fucking cold but as Kihyun said don't make wrong move or else they will knew that we live together. So I pull my denim jacket to cover myself.

"Are you cold??" Wonho asked and I nodded.

"Kihyun hyung! Your girl here is freezing from coldness!" Changkyun shouted.

"Umm....excuse me I have to go to the bathroom....where's Kihyun??" I asked pretending that I don't know Kihyun's house. Then Kihyun went to the living room.

"Hyung! She's asking where's the bathroom is" Jooheon said.

Kihyun look at me and tilted his head signing me to follow him. I stood up and follow him.

"Yah....its cold plus I'm not comfortable with what I'm wearing right now I want to change but if I get my clothes they'll get confused where I get the clothes" I told him almost whispering so that they'll not hear.

"Do you want me to hug you so that you'll not get cold?" Kihyun said trapping me against the wall. "You said you're not comfortable is it because we're with my friends and they see your wonderful body? But when we're at the school your comfortable even if there's so many guys staring at you?" He said gradually came near at me. Now that I have feelings towards Kihyun I become nervous when he's near at me. My heart beats faster.

"Urgh! I don't want other to see your wonderful body...cause I get jealous when I saw someone staring at you especially when they're able to see your wonderful body" he sigh as he rested his forehead against my shoulder.

"Yah! Go get a room!" Hyungwon said as he get a glass of water. Then Kihyun pulled away from me.

"Stop being salty Hyungwon why don't you call your girlfriend" Kihyun said dragging me with him all the way to the bedroom.

"Yah! Yah! We're still here don't try to make up with Jin Hee" Wonho shouted.

"I'm just accompanying her to my room..I'll let her barrow my clothes" Kihyun replied. We went inside the bedroom. He threw his grey sweatshirt at me.

"Wear it" he said. "I like my girl wearing my shirt" he smiled before going out leaving me inside.

When I went out of the bedroom I saw them sitting on the couch and the others are comfortably lying on the floor while watching a movie.

"Sorry but there's something came up so I have to go" Jinri said.

"Minhyuk take her home" Wonho said throwing the keys to Minhyuk. "How about you Jin Hee??" Wonho asked.

"Umm...don't you want me to stay with you guys?" I asked

"We like but aren't you uncomfortable?" Shownu asked.

"She'll not as long as I'm here" Kihyun said

"Let's just leave the lovebirds alone" Hyungwon said. Then Minhyuk and Jinri went out together. While I was left behind here in the middle of the couch with six boys around me.

---------------
Minhyuk got back after taking Jinri home. Then the movie finally finished and that means they're living. Which is good for me. Then Jooheon hot back from the kitchen.

"What about let's have drink?" He said.

"No....cause Jin Hee is here what if you guys messed up? I don't want it to happen and you guys also don't want it to happen" Kihyun said.

"Aww...such a kill joy..then let's just play truth or dare?" Hyungwon said and all of them agreed.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 620 22
"who would have thought that we get tired so easily?" - JAY PARK AU, in which yang yerin and park jongseong seem to despise each other, but stick tog...
56.8K 3.2K 44
β€’You have one new messageβ€’
1.8K 31 10
You would have never expected yourself to fall in that trap of falling in love with an idol. But fall you did. You knew it was wrong but what could y...
11.2K 385 19
[COMPLETE] "Let's play a game," He licks the corner of his top lip, and my eyes narrow in suspicion. "I bet that I can make you fall in love with me...