METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 26

1.5K 43 9
By Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

Yesterday was a tiring day for me cause I can't go anywhere without Hyungwon but yesterday was also a blast for me. At first I don't get it when Jooheon introduced himself on drums. And because of yesterday I finally get it. They're a band and they performed at a bar. They're called D'Destroyers. They said that they performed as a band and a group. A band every time they're in the bar and a dance cover group at street. I can say that these group of boys are really talented. If you don't know them you will mistake them as a rookie group. I mean their visual and talents...All of them have different charms and they're attractive they are great singers and rappers. Jooheon and Changkyun can be a rapper and the others are vocalist. There's a voice that really caught my attention and it was Kihyun's voice and also Changkyun's deep voice. Hyungwon explains it all to me yeah and I think all of what he said is true about being a band...I hope someday I can see them performing at the street.
And there's really something that surprised me.

FLASHBACK (LAST NIGHT AT THE BAR)

We were having fun at the table joking and laughing together when Kihyun called all of them and told them that they'll be performing. Then the MC called them.

"And now here's our own band...D'Destroyers" when the MC announced their band name the audience started to clap.

"This song is dedicated to the girl with me tonight... You know who you are this is for you" Kihyun said on the microphone and I admit it I blushed when he said that.

Hyungwon started the beat with his mixpad then follow the beat while Kihyun is right there jamming and waiting for the right time to sing.

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow
Come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead" Kihyun started to sing while he was singing he's shooting a smile at me.

"I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body" he sang. His sweet voice makes my heart beats faster. As he said the line "I'm in love with your body" all of what happened to us keep on replaying in my mind. The way he makes me feel every time we make out. The way he touch every part of my body. The way he makes me feel that I'm especial to him.

-end of flashback-

So yeah....yesterday was a blast for me. I never expected Kihyun to do that. He makes me feel I'm important to him. I don't want to assume to much that he treasured me....wait what am I even saying?

We don't have classes today cause later we're having our party at the school. Earlier when I woke up Kihyun is not beside me. Well we sleep in one bed but it doesn't mean we had sex. Then there's a letter on his night stand beside me phone

Good Morning Beautiful
Waking up without me beside you huh? I'm sorry. I'm out for something. But I made you breakfast.
-Kihyun

Him leaving a letter for me makes it more complicated for me. Why is he being too sweet to me? Why is he treating me like this. But honestly I love it when he's like this to me. The truth is I started to developed feelings for him. I stood up from his bed and sent him a text message.

To: Kihyun
What's with the sticky note?

From: Kihyun
I put those cause I don't have time texting you everything I did.

To: Kihyun
By the way thanks Kihyun...

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. Then I found food on the table with a sticky note beside it.

Do you know how much I change started when I met you? Well I changed a lot and that because of you
-Kihyun

What's with Kihyun being this cheesy? He even made me breakfast. The breakfast I ate the first time I woke up on his bed. Fried rice with bacon and sesame oil. After eating breakfast I walk all the way to the fridge to find out there's a sticky note on it.

Yes you really change me and thank you. But one thing, promise me you will be there for me.
-Kihyun

Look at how cheesy he become. I open the fridge and saw another sticky note on a water bottle.

Cause I will always be there for you. Every time you're lonely just look at your hand that's ring resembles that you will be my only princess
-Kihyun

I went upstairs. I decided to take a bath cause km going out to find a part time job. When I I open the closet there's another sticky note.

You'll be my princess and I will always be your only prince. Now take a shower you stink.
-Kihyun

I grabbed my towel and clothes before getting inside the bathroom. And yes what I was expecting is right another sticky note as soon as I closed the door.

And yes you decided to take a bath cause you smell yourself.. Nah just joking....as I said I will be always with you no matter what.
-Kihyun

------------
After I took a bath I went out of the cubicle towel was wrapped around my body. I look at my appearance on the mirror and saw a sticky note.

You look fresh now.....as I said I'm always there for you and yeah I can see what you're doing there.....
-Kihyun

I look around to look if he put a hidden camera but then my eyes landed above the mirror.

Nah.....just joking...you thought I put a hidden camera? No I would not do that cause I want to see you with my own eyes....by the way have a nice day I'll see you at the party later.
-Kihyun

I got dressed up and went out to find a part-time job. After of walking and walking around the street I saw a little cafe with a sign on it. "Wanted Waitress"
I went inside and saw a girl at the counter.

"Good Morning Ma'am...what can I do for you??" She asked.

"Ummm.....I saw the sign outside and I'm here cause I'm looking for a part-time job" I said and she smiled at me. She told me to go upstairs where the owner of the cafe was. After a lot of interview I finally got passed he told me to start as soon as I want to.

"I want to start now so that I can know the things I have to do here....so that on my proper schedule I will not have mistakes" I said.

"Okay if you want to" he said.
He went down and I follow him.

"Shin Hye...This is our new worker teach her all the things she have to do...I'll go now" he said before going out.

"I'm Park Jin Hee" I said

"Nice meeting you Jin Hee...I'm Ahn Shin Hye...hope we get along" She said. Then another guy went to the counter. "Seo Joon this is Jin Hee our new worker"

"Nice to meet you....I'm Lee Seo Joon" he said.

Shin Hye and Seo Joon are both nice they told me everything what I need to do. They told me everything about the cafe. And everything about our handsome boss. His name is Lee Hongbin...Seo Joon's cousin. They said he's nice and handsome yeah he's handsome I saw it with my own eyes. His dimples are really attractive. Having my free time spent here at the cafe working I didn't notice the time then my phone rang it was Kihyun.

"Excuse me" I told them before answering the phone

"Where are you?" He asked. So I told him the address then I ended the call and went back to them. Shin Hye and Seo Joon are both graduates and they're already working here for about 10 months this cafe is just new.
Then a familiar car parked outside then Kihyun went out.

"Who is that?" Shin Hye asked me. Before I could reply he went inside and his eyes never left mine.

"K-kihyun" I said as I look at him. Why is he here?

"Looks like your boyfriend is here to pick you up" Seo Joon teased.

"Umm....he's not my boyfriend" I said.

"He's not? Then who is he?" Seo Joon asked.

"He's my friend that I live with"

"Just a friend? Well if you don't want to loose him better make him yours now" Shin Hye smiled at me before looking at Kihyun.

"Actually we already have--" Kihyun was about to speak when I gave him a death glare. "We already have each other when we need some help" Kihyun said changing his choice of words. "Plus she's already mine" He added. "And I'm all hers"

"Geez I don't get it. Jin Hee said you're just a friend and now you're telling us that you're hers and she's yours" Seo Joon said.

"Actually he mean that we----" I was about to explain everything but I got cut off by Shin Hye

"Seo Joon we shouldn't be asking them and Jin Hee no need to explain I understand so now that Kihyun...Kihyun right? Kihyun is here you should go now and go with him so that he would not waste his time waiting here for nothing" Shin Hye said.

I grabbed my things and said goodbye to them and follow Kihyun on his car. Then as soon as I got in there's a sticky note.

Hey Beautiful.. Having a long day I finally see you with my own eyes....now you should be preparing about those kind of question cause in the near future you'll answer them the truth.......You should look forward to it.
-Sexy Guy (Kihyun)

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 334 10
Wonho slid his tongue over Hyungwon's body, caressing his skin with circular movements making Hyungwon's body flush and heat up. Once Wonho's tongue...
175 32 16
Elly's first encounter with her most loved idol was unexpected and she was thrilled that she could jump out of the window! However, she never expect...
16.2K 620 22
"who would have thought that we get tired so easily?" - JAY PARK AU, in which yang yerin and park jongseong seem to despise each other, but stick tog...
1.8K 111 23
β†·HANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group of people, and more specifically, a boy...