METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 25

1.7K 36 7
By Tokkimallows

Jin Hee's POV

As soon as we arrived at the school there's no such students. There's some students but I can count them on my fingers.

" Why do have to get here as early like this?" I asked him

"I told you just wait" he smiled and turn off the engine. He reach for my bag at the back and give it to me. He also grabbed the remaining bags. He went outside first wearing his backpack.

He went to the other side of his car to open the door for me. He help me to stand up and wrapped my arm around his neck. He also wrapped his arm around my waist. I thought we're going in our classroom but we're not. Until we reach the rooftop.

"I thought they locked the rooftop?" I said

"Yes...but we have the keys and no one knows this is our hangout" he said as he open the way.

There was a small room with a stairs beside it. At the top of the small room there's a rails and a small sofa to hang out. Beside the stair there's an elevated platform with a sofa on it, it looks like a living room. The rooftop has railings around and the remaining space is a basketball court (of coarse there's a basketball ring).

"Woah! This is awesome" I said wanting to run around so bad but I can't due to my legs situation. Kihyun locked the door and we walk all the way to the small room.

When he open the room there's a seven lockers and a door which is I don't know what's inside. There's also a cushion to lay on. He put me down on the cushion and also the other bags.

"If no one knows this is your hideout how can you bring this stuffs here without anyone seeing you?" I asked little confused.

"Well.....you know my friend Hyungwon he's rich and his dad is the owner of this school that's why" Kihyun smiled as he made his was to the door I was talking about earlier.

"One thing Kihyun" I said and he hummed in response "what's behind that door?" I asked

"This is a bathroom" he said before going in. So this is the reason why they always disappeared.

Still I don't understand why he brought me here. Then I felt his arm around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder

"Kihyun???" I asked him and he hummed in response. "What is the reason you brought me here??"

"Nothing I just want to show you where I stay often" he said "aren't you happy that I brought you here??"

"I am....but as you said no one knows that this is your secret hideout but why did you let me know about this?" I asked.

Then he remove his arm around my waist and started to unpack the extra bag. The bag is full of foods. That must be the reason why I smell something delicious earlier.

"I almost forgot we haven't eat breakfast yet" he said and gave me a bento box.

"You know my wish came true.....I remember when I said that if I will love someone again I want to show her all the important place for me" he said. "I never brought a girl here before and today is the first time....and I'm happy because I brought someone especial here with me today"

I don't get it...I don't want to assume but am I important to me?? Why am I the especial one for him?? Is it because of how many times we had sex? That's it! That's the reason why I don't understand my situation right now? What are we? I just ignore what he said and continue eating. Then someone came in. It was Hyungwon.

"Oh hey Kihyun....and Jin Hee you're here" Hyungwon said putting his bag down.

"Hi Hyungwon.....want some?" I asked gesturing to get some of my food.

"Nah....we already ate" he replied as he put his things inside his locker. "The boys are outside" he added. What boys?!?! Does he mean all of the princes??

"Tell them not to get here inside" Kihyun said to Hyungwon and he nodded before going out.

"The boys? Does he mean the princes?" I asked.

"Why do you call them princes? They're just an ordinary people we're just varsities" Kihyun said finishing his food.

"Oh sorry cause when I got transferred here you guys are already famous and they said that you guys are pr----" I was cut off when the door opened

"The fuck Hyungwon! I told you not to get here!" Kihyun said

"Back off guys! Ahjusshi Kihyun is already mad let's just wait for them to get outside okay" Hyungwon said laughing as he told the others to get away.

"Are they really like this?" I asked

"Yeah....they're assholes" Kihyun replied. He stood up and went beside me helping me to stand up and wrapped his arm around me guiding me to walk all the way out of this room. As soon as we got out all of them are starring at us.

"What are you guys looking at? Is it the first time you guys saw a girl?" Kihyun said as he guide me to sit down on the bench.

"Jin Hee these are my friends....This is Jin Hee" Kihyun said to me.

"Nice meeting you....I'm Shownu on guitar"

"I'm Jooheon on drums"

"Changkyun in charge of bass guitar"

"Wonho the lead guitarist" he said as he winked at me

"You know who am I...Hyungwon on bass guitar"

"Minhyuk on keyboard" he said as he smirked and took my hand to kiss it. Then Kihyun quickly pushed Minhyuk away from me making him let go of my hand. Then he threw the basketball to Minhyuk.

"3 on 3 before class begin" Kihyun said and they team up. Kihyun, Changkyun and Wonho are team then Shownu Minhyuk and Jooheon are team. Hyungwon is excluded so he went to sit beside me.

"Why does Kihyun quickly acted like that towards Minhyuk?" I asked as I look at him he didn't response he just chuckled.

"Don't act like you don't know Kihyun....what's his is only his he don't want others touching it" Hyungwon said. Wait? What? I still don't understand what's going on between me and Kihyun. What's his is only his?? I don't want to assume but is it means I'm his? Uh...yeah I almost forgot I'm his pet I'm doing this to repay all the help he gave me.

"Uh? Kihyun" I called him and they all stopped giving their attention to me. "I think I should go know before the other students came" I said and he nodded

"Can you go by yourself??" He asked and I nodded. He look at me as if he's telling me if I'm sure about that. I nodded once again and they all went back playing.

I gripped on the bench and pushed myself up to stand up. Once I got stood up, I held against the wall to support myself. Then I notice Hyungwon was starring at me. As soon as I got inside the room I grabbed my bag.

"Is there something wrong with you Jin Hee?" Hyungwon asked. I looked at him I guess he notice the way I walk I gave him a smile and shake my head.

HYUNGWON'S POV

what happened to Kihyun? I mean is he going to get back the way he is before?? And what's wrong with Jin Hee?? I followed her inside the room and check if there's something wrong with her. I asked her but she just shook her head. She's walking like that and there's noting wrong with her? I notice the way she walk. I think she's having a hard time walking.

"Kihyun did that to you didn't he?" Those words suddenly came out from my mouth. She looked at me shocked then the door open and Kihyun went in.

"The boys are gone" he said "I didn't know you're here with Hyungwon" Kihyun said in an annoying tone.

"Come on Jin Hee let's go to class" Kihyun said as he wrapped his arm around her waist guiding her.

"Wait Kihyun" she said. "Remember the last time we went to school? That time when someone saw me coming out from your car right? I think we shouldn't come together today..its not that I don't want to be with you but they know that you laid so many girls before and I don't want them to think of me as a slut again...first they saw me getting out of your car and what will they think now that I can't walk" she said. Wow so I'm right. They did that..well that's not knew to me as she said Kihyun laid so many girls before so I'm not surprise.

"I'm just worried to you Jin Hee....you can't walk alone? And your not a slut you're different from them" Kihyun said. So what's with this drama? Now I'm surprised Kihyun is not that type of guy.

"Jin Hee I don't know why I'm being like this...and saying this kinds of thing...what am I even saying I look like a gay" Kihyun said scratching the back of his head.

"I can walk now I just need a little accompany" She said. Then Kihyun looked at me.

"What?!?" I asked as I looked at them

"Can you be her crutches?"
-Kihyun
"Can you be my crutches?"
-Jin Hee

They both said at the same time. Seriously? Me going to be a crutches?? Geez....if we're not friends Yoo Kihyun I'm not going to agree and plus you never asked for a favor.

"Fine....fine" I said and Jin Hee smiled.

-----------
Class just finished....All of my classmates already went out. I look at Jin Hee and saw her arranging her things. And the fuck?!? Where's Kihyun?!?!?. I stood up and went towards her.

"So this means we're having lunch together" I said as I sit down on her desk. She looked up and gave me a smile.

"I'm sorry if you're trap with me today" she apologized.

"I'm not actually annoyed or bored..cause we haven't spent so much time together... So I'm still okay being your crutches" I replied.

I help her to stand up. Her hand always resting against shoulder for her guide and also to avoid falling... Both of us went to the rooftop. Then she sit down on the bench.

"Aren't you gonna eat lunch??" She asked.

"I'm just waiting for you" I replied.

"Kihyun just texted me that he's going to buy me lunch" she said. Wtf?!? So I get my phone and quickly text Kihyun and tell him to buy me lunch cause I'm Jin Hee's crutches. Then the boys came.

"Hey Jin Hee" they all greeted Jin Hee before going inside the room. Then Wonho came near at Jin Hee and asked if Jin Hee wants to go inside the room and she followed Wonho. This is why I hate Kihyun...why is he doing this to Jin Hee if he don't even loves her. I mean look at Jin Hee right now she can't walk properly and I knew that the reason is they had sex last night and I'm sure Kihyun went rough towards her. I mean she's not going to be like this if Kihyun went gentle to her.
Then Minhyuk came I notice he have a bruise beside his lips.

"What happened to you?" I asked pointing his bruise.

"Ah this" he just laughed "this is interesting" he added

"Why the fuck does a bruise become interesting?" I said. Then he pulled me to sit down the bench.

"Kihyun did this" he smiled.

"Then why are you so happy about it?"

"Remember earlier before class? We came here and Kihyun is already here with Jin Hee. The time when I introduced myself I kissed her hand that time Kihyun pushed me away" Minhyuk said.

"Yeah I remembered but when did he gave that to you?" I asked. But he's not responding he's just laughing. I pushed him "yah!!"

"Ah yeah...he even asked us to play basketball right? And that time when you and Jin Hee went inside the room he quickly attack me with a punch and that's what happened" He said. So Kihyun did that because of how Minhyuk introduced himself to Jin Hee? This is really interesting.....Just wait there's something going to happened.. And I'll wait for it...someone is jealous... And here he is..

"Yah! Hyungwon here's your lunch...I'm not going to buy you if you're not Jin Hee's crutches so thank her" Kihyun said.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.3K 153
WELCOME TO THE BIG BOOK OF MONSTA X MONBEBES! \0/ โ†  imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED} โ†  short one-shots {REQUESTS CLOSED} โ†  MX ship collection ; tell me ab...
558 20 1
Done with men, you amuse yourself with a dating app just to appease your friend only to find that you make an actual match. You try to play it off an...
11.2K 385 19
[COMPLETE] "Let's play a game," He licks the corner of his top lip, and my eyes narrow in suspicion. "I bet that I can make you fall in love with me...