METANOIA | YKH

Par Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... Plus

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 24

1.8K 38 2
Par Tokkimallows

Next morning when I woke up I found myself sleeping against Kihyun's chest. I look up and found that he's still sleeping. I pull away from him and grabbed my undergarments that was lying on the floor and wear it. My body and my legs are numb and it's hard for me to walk around.

I can't see my shirt so when I saw Kihyun's shirt on the floor I wear it. I stood up from the bed and tried to walk but then my legs felt like jelly reason why I fell down waking up Kihyun because of the noise.

"Jin Hee??" He rubbed his eyes as soon as he laid his eyes on me he reach for his boxer and wear it before approaching me. He Help me stand up.

I started to walk all the way back to the bed. Then Kihyun notice the way I walk.

"Baby what's wrong?" He chuckled.

"It's your fault Kihyun!" I rolled my eyes on him "it was you who did this to me!" I said on the edge of the bed.

"Me? Is it really my fault?" He said "I mean I did that to you?"

"Hell! Yes! You become a beast last night and become rough on me"

"Well you're the one who want it....plus you're not going to be like that if I'm not that great" he proudly said.

"I'm the one who want it?! But who started it?! I just got carried away okay!" I shout at him. Why is he like this? After getting what he want he became rude. Then I felt a weight shift in the bed. The next thing I knew is that an arm was wrapped around my waist back hugging me and his face resting against my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry baby" he whispered. Then he pulled the collar of my shirt revealing my shoulder. He planted small sweet kisses on my shoulder up to my neck. Then he stopped at my ear rubbing his lips against my ear. "Sorry I didn't control myself" he whispered at me and lick my ear

"Sorry if I become rough to you....sorry I can't control myself when it comes to you.....your body if too hot for me to handle...just by looking at you makes me wanna touch you" he whispered and he bite my ear and started sucking it. I can't take the sensation making me moan. Then I felt something hard against my butt so I pulled away and tried to stand up but my legs feels like jelly making me fall down.

"Cute" he chuckled then help me stand up. "Come on we have to go to school" he put my arm around his shoulder then wrapped his arm around my waist guiding me all the way to the closet.

He help me get my clothes then guide me all the way to the bathroom.

"That's cute" he smiled at me and handed me my panty. I didn't notice it fall. I blushed. "You can handle yourself?? You sure?? Or you want me to help you? Cause I'm willing to help" he said

"Umm.....no need to" I said closing the door.

KIHYUN'S POV

She told me she can handle herself. But then I heard someone fell down and I think its her so I quickly went to the bathroom to check on her. She was sitting on the floor.

"I thought you can handle it??" I asked and she just smiled at me.

"My legs suddenly felt like jelly" she smiled. I carried her bridal style and put her in the bathtub. The bathroom is really big the other side was a bathtub then there's a cubicle where the shower was and on the other side was the toilet.

"Go on take off your clothes" I said and went out of the bathroom to get some clothes. Then I went back in the bathroom knocking first then she allowed me to. She was in the bathtub already naked. When she saw me she covered her body using her arms.

"Here's a bath bomb" I said throwing the violet and pink bath bomb called Princess Crown Bath Bomb from charmed aroma. I gave her a smile before going to the cubicle to take a shower.

-------
"Kihyun!" She called and I quickly wash away the soap and wrapped my towel around my waist before going out of the cubicle. The bath bomb is already welted reason why I'm not able to see her body because of the color of the water.

"Look what I found!" She shouted showing me the crown designed ring that came from the bath bomb. "Its beautiful" she said with soap still on her hair.

I went near at her and help her get the soap off of her hair. She doesn't care at all she's just focused on the ring on her finger.

"Jin Hee we're going to be late....I mean you with your legs like that and not getting ready....you're going to be late" I said she pout.

"Fine get out so I can clean myself now" she said and I went out off the bathroom.

I went out of the bathroom and get dressed. I was already wearing my pants and my tank top when Jin Hee called me. "Kihyun!" She shouted. So I went inside the bathroom once again.

She gave me a bright smile and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Why are you wrapping your arm around my shoulder?" I asked her.

"Why? Is there any problem?" She asked.

"Cause you're wrong" I asked and took off her arm around my shoulder and quickly lift her bridal style. I put her down my bed and get her clothes from the closet.

"Get dressed I'll prepare breakfast downstairs" I said and went out of the room.

Jin Hee's POV

After I finished getting dressed I smell something delicious. So I walk out of the bedroom holding on some furniture to guide myself and avoid from falling. Then there's Kihyun downstairs staring up at me with a smile.

"You didn't told me that you can walk, come down here" he said. I gave him a pout and shake my head no.

"I still need support" I replied. He gave me a bright smile and quickly walk up to me.

"Come on we'll go to school now" he said as he carried me

"But it still early...plus we didn't eat breakfast yet"

"We'll have our breakfast there...so come on" he said and carried me all the way out of his house. He put me in his car and he went back in his house. I look back and saw some extra bags.

"I almost forgot my keys" he laughed as he get in and started to drive all the way to our school

"Ummm.....Kihyun why is there an extra bags?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when we get there"

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29.3K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
1.9K 115 23
↷HANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group of people, and more specifically, a boy...
2.7K 275 88
In which Yoo Kihyun is a man, only a man, and nothing other than a man. Despite what his family and peers think of him. STARTED: 120918 ENDED: 261020...
56.8K 3.2K 44
•You have one new message•