METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 19

1.5K 39 0
By Tokkimallows

"Can I sit with you?" She asked. I look up and it was Yuna.

"Oh hey Yuna....come on sit with me I'm all alone" I said

"That disappointed me....I thought you're with Kihyun" Yuna said as she sat down with me. "Remember when I just transferred here? And saw you guys together I thought you just are dating"

"Kihyun and me?? No we're not dating" I laughed "so why are you looking for him?"

"Umm....I just want to see him" she smiled "Remember when I told you to confess to him if you like him before it's too late" she added

"You look so serious" I said

"I don't know but I think I have a feelings towards him the way he made my day every time I saw him" Yuna said as she finish her lunch."he's attractive why don't you fall for him when you're always with him. I mean you went to the janitor's room with him and he's been giving you hickies"

"Well.....I'm not really attracted to Kihyun cause I love someone else" I said as I tuck some hair on my left ear.

"Yeah looks like you're in love with someone.....look at that hickey" She said and she pointed the hickey on my neck and I covered it with my hand. "Looks like that hickey really came from especial for you"

"Yeah....cause that hickey came from me" Kihyun suddenly came and sat down beside me.

"Why are you alone huh? Baby girl?" He said as he lift my chin and he guide me to look at him.

"I'm not alone" I said and pushed his hand away "can't you see I'm with Yuna" I said "how rude....why don't you greet her" I added

"Oh hey Yuna" he said with looking at Yuna at all "finished that and I'll wait for you outside" Kihyun said

"No....I don't want to....can't you see I'm spending time with Yuna" I said rolling my eyes on him

"Well as I said you're my pet so you have to obey me" he whispered. He's getting into my nerves. He was about to walk away when I pulled him and slapped him

"But that doesn't mean you can tell me to do something that I don't want to!" I yelled at him. I was out of mind that time that I forgotten that we're inside the cafeteria. Yeah I gain everyone's attention.

"Then I won't tell you....I'll just do it on my own" he said and pulled me into a kiss. I tried to pushed him away but he pushed away my hands from his chest and wrapped his arm on me. His one arm around my waist and the other was holding my head to avoid me from pulling away.
He shoved his tongue between my lips just to lick my bottom lips before pulling away. Because of that I was embarrassed and walk away.

---------------
Class was just finished yeah I can't concentrate on our lesson earlier cause I remembered what Kihyun did to me in front of many students. I made my way to the gate alone cause Jinri is going home with Jimin as always.

"Excuse me are you Park Jin Hee?" A girl at the gate asked I think she's from a different school because of her uniform.

"Um....yes...why?"

"I'm Kim Aera.....I'm Hwang Woo Jae's current girlfriend......I like to have a drink with you so that we can talk" She said. She looks really kind plus she's pretty so I agreed.

We went to Bar (not a bar like gaybar or something includes sexual thingy just a bar to hang out and drink) . We sat together on one table and fave each other.

"I've heard you're Woo Jae's ex girlfriend" she said

"Um....yeah I'm his ex girlfriend we've dated for almost a year"

"He's right you're beautiful and kind no wonder he still have feeling towards you" Aera said as she took a drink. I also took a drink of the soju not letting her to drink alone.

"Um....I don't think that's what he means" I said

"You're always inside his mind....what kind of girl are you that makes him deeply fall in love with you?" She cried "how can I become like you"

"N-no....Aera you don't have to become like me....you're perfect the way you are" I said as I held her hands.

"But he likes you...he likes everything about you and he doesn't appreciate me at all....I think he just used me for him to moved on" Aera cried.

"Look here Kim Aera.... Why do you thinks he just used you and don't love you at all" I said

She wiped her tears and look at me "we're dating for almost a year and he don't gave his effort to me at all....tomorrow will be our anniversary and these past few days he's not meeting me at all" she cried.

"I don't think I have something to do with it but one thing I can promised you once he broke up with you and tried to approach me again I'll just rejects him cause I'm he's the one broke up with me and I had a hard time moving on but right now I have someone I like and its not Woo Jae......but try to talk to him" I said.

"What if he's breaking up with me" she continue to cry and drink soju... I can tell she's drunk right now....

-------
Minutes have passed and Aera and I are drunk. Then I saw Area's phone and it's already 10:37 pm. Then I notice someone I calling her and I caller I'd is Woo Jae.

[Woo Jae's POV]

I've been texting my girlfriend Aera but she's not answering at all. It's already late at night. I went to her house already but she's not there her sister told me that Aera went out to hang out with someone. But having you're girlfriend not home at night and went out together with someone makes me worried especially if a girl is alone. What if something happens to her? What if there's a guy who followed her while she's on her way home? What if there's a guy harassing her? So I took out my phone and dial her. After letting her phone ring for about 3-4 times she finally answered.

"yah! Jagiya? Aera? Where are you? You made me worried" I said

"W-woo Jae?" A girl asked I'm sure it's not Aera. Her voice sounds familiar.

"Yeah this is Woo Jae her boyfriend... Where's Aera?"

"Um~ s-she's here with *hiccup* me right now...W-what *hiccup* do you n-need? Do you want me *hiccup* to wake her up?" The girl said from the other line.

"No....no need to wake her up just tell me where you guys are" I said. I think this girl is drunk. She gave me the location where they are so I quickly get dress up and drove all the way to that bar.

As soon as I got their I saw Jin Hee half asleep got her head rest against her hand and Aera in front of her sleeping against her arm. So I approach them.

"Aera! Jagiya" I tried to wake her up.

"Woo Jae oppa?~ Why can't you just love me~" she said.

"Aera, I love you and what makes you think that I don't love you? I think you're just drunk" I said

"Oppa meet my new friend...she's Park Jin Hee~"

"Geez why did you guys drink alcohol?" I said as I scratch the back of my head. Then I notice Jin He's phone is ringing with a caller ID named Yoo Fucking Kihyun. But before I could answer, the call ended.

Her phone was full of missed calls and messages. 3 text and 3 missed calls from Jinri. 12 messages and 8 missed calls from that Kihyun. Before I could put down her phone it started to ring again. The caller is that Kihyun. This guy really worried about this precious girl. He must be Jin Hee's current boyfriend. Then I answer the call.

"Yah! Baby girl I just texted you and you didn't answer I also called you but you didn't answer at all" the guy said "do you know how much you made me worried? It's already 10:58 pm and you're not at home. I texted you to meet me outside your apartment at 8:30 and it took me 30 mins to wait for you and when I check on your apartment you aren't there at all... Where are you" the guy said he sounds worried.

I gave him the address. Yeah I understand why he's a little annoyed cause it's not Jin Hee who answer the phone.

KIHYUN'S POV

It really annoys me when a guy answer Jin Hee's phone like who is he? And knowing Jin Hee staying at the bar late at night with a guy with him. So as soon as he gave me the address I quickly ended the call and went to the bar he was talking about.

As soon as I get inside the bar I saw Jin Hee sleeping against her arm so I quickly approach her. Then the guy appears.

"You must be Jin Hee's boyfriend" the guy said

"I'm Hwang Woo Jae... I'm Jin Hee's ex boyfriend and sorry cause my girlfriend here brought Jin Hee with her" he said

"Uh? Yeah I'm Yoo Kihyun" I said "but you're Jin Hee's ex boyfriend what are you doing here?"

"Um...before you misunderstood... I'm here to pick up my girlfriend. Cause like you I'm worried to my girlfriend. Its already late and she's not at her home yet then I called her and Jin Hee answer the phone.... That's why I'm here" He explain.

"Oh...it's getting late so we have to go now" I said and went towards Jin Hee.

"Yah....baby girl...we have to go now" I said and fix her things. What?! She's still in her uniform? I wear her bag and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Kihyun-ah~" she groan. Geez what's with this girl? She's giving me a hard time. Then I lift her up in a bridal style. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and lean against my chest. I made my way out of the bar without saying goodbye to that Woo Jae.

I open the door of the passenger's seat and put her inside getting her on her seatbelt. I went to the driver's seat and threw her back at the back. She looks innocent. I smiled to myself and planted a kiss on her forehead before driving all the way to my house.

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 334 10
Wonho slid his tongue over Hyungwon's body, caressing his skin with circular movements making Hyungwon's body flush and heat up. Once Wonho's tongue...
56.8K 3.2K 44
•You have one new message•
87 17 17
Lee Jooheon is a peaceful albeit pouty human being. As his childhood friend you know virtually everything about him, but he becomes a complete strang...
1M 26.3K 153
WELCOME TO THE BIG BOOK OF MONSTA X MONBEBES! \0/ ↠ imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED} ↠ short one-shots {REQUESTS CLOSED} ↠ MX ship collection ; tell me ab...