METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 11

1.7K 40 1
By Tokkimallows

"What?! did you just have date with Yoo Kihyun?" Jinri asked

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you its not a date!!!" I yelled

"Yeah its not a date" I heard a familiar voice I turned around and it was Kihyun. Then he grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him. "Come on Jin Hee" he said out load gaining the attention of all of my classmates.

He dragged me inside the janitor's room. As soon as we stepped inside he quickly locked the door. He looked back at me with a serious look.

"Look here who didn't take it not to see me" I smirked. Then he quickly trapped with both of his arm against the wall.

"I'm not here because I missed you because I need to do something to you" he smirked. Because of what he just said I become silent.

Then he pulled the collar of his shirt to show his collarbone and shoulder. "Look at what you've done" he said referring to the hickeys on his collarbone and on his shoulder. Then he fixed his shirt as he come closer to me.

My eyes went down to his neck seeing a visible hickey that can't be hidden by his shirt. He put his hand under my chin and lift it up so that I can look into his eyes.
"This is also the reason why I'm following you yesterday but it gotten out of my mind" he said

"Stay quiet" he whispered at me sending me goosebumps. Then he came even closer at me leaving no space between us. He cupped both of my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. I tried to not kiss back but then he shoved his knee between my legs and started to rub it against my core making me moan.

That time I moaned he take that chance to shoved his tongue inside my mouth deepening the kiss. Then he pulled away. His kisses went down to my neck sucking and biting it. Then down to my collarbone. He continue to suck my skin and rub his knee against me. He also pulled my collar to leave more marks on my shoulder.

"Now let everyone know who you belong to" he whispered at me and he bit my ear. Then his hot lips made contact with my skin below my ear once against sucking it that I'm sure it'll leave some marks. He quickly covered my mouth. "Hold back you moan babe or else this will lead us to something" he whispered as he pushed his knee to make more contact with my core.

I gripped on his shoulder and put my arm around his neck to pull him closer. Then I bit on his neck. I suck on it on the visible part where it can't be hidden by his clothes. Then he held me by my shoulder and push me away and remove his knee between my legs. Then he put his hand on the spot where I bit him.

"W-what did you just??" He said a little annoyed. Then he came near once again his arm against the wall and trap me once again. He quickly attacked my lips kissing me passionately. Then I felt his hands was about to go inside my shorts. I just close my eyes and grip on his shoulder and my other hand on the hem of his shirt. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Yah! Yah! Kihyun-ah! Stop! Stop! Open the door! It's me Hyungwon. Don't do anything!" Hyungwon keep on knocking and trying to open the door. Then Kihyun pulled away from me.

"Fixed yourself" he smirked and walk away to open the door.

"Yah! What have you done to her?" Hyungwon asked. Then Kihyun just rolled his eyes and patted Hyungwon by his shoulder. Kihyun look back at me and tilted his head signing me to go out after him.

"Come on we have P.E. class" Kihyun said. Once they're gone I fixed myself again. As soon as I went out, almost all of our classmates are waiting outside the janitor's room looking at me. I quickly covered my neck and look down.

"Jin Hee? You okay?" Jinri asked and wrapped her hand around me "come on we have class" she said as we walk away.

HYUNGWON'S POV

As soon Kihyun went out of the janitor's room he wiped his lips using his thumb before walking away. What's wrong with him? While he is walking I saw him keep rubbing one spot on his neck.

"Yah what did you do inside the janitor's room?" Wonho asked

"Teach her some lessons" Kihyun said.

"Yah! Yah! Did you?" Wonho was shocked. "Did you fucked her?" He asked.

"Ummm.....yeah she's such a slutty girl so I teach her who she belongs to" Kihyun said.

"But looks like she also teach you who you belong to" I laughed as I pressed his hickey on his neck.

"You guys also went to school together yesterday" I said as I grabbed his collar and pulled it to show his shoulder and collarbone. And yeah he has so many hickeys there.

"Oh so you guys are..... yeah basically means yes cause one time I saw both of you in the morning inside our apartment right Kihyun?" Wonho said.

"Yeah and it's all started with a dare" I laughed.

"So I bet you made a jackpot twice on her" Wonho smirked.

"Yeah I've been inside her twice so who cares" Kihyun defend as we walk to the court where we're having our P.E. class.

"Oh? Twice? You've been inside her twice? How did you? I mean you only go for a one night stand how can you been inside of her twice?" I said

"Cause I like being inside of her" Kihyun smirked.

"Yeah definitely you like being inside, who the heck don't like being inside of a girl?" Wonho laughed.

"No, you're not Yoo Kihyun. Kihyun is a type of guy who only up for one night stand and never meet with the girl again" I said

"Duh! She's not like the other girl. I mean almost all of the girls out there or should I say slut are all experienced and Jin Hee is not" Kihyun said

"So you mean you're the one who took her virginity? How could you?!" Wonho laughed once again.

"So she's inexperienced what amazing about that?" I said.

"Tight. You know what I mean. Plus she's inexperienced and I like messing with her by doing some cocky things over her. I like her expression" Kihyun smirked. "I like to teach her some new things" he added.

"So that's why you let her gave you a hickey?" I asked.

"Who cares with the hickey on my neck" he coolly replied.

We sat on the court while waiting for the others. Then one by one they're coming. Then a girl went towards Kihyun and slapped him hard.

"How dare you did this to me Yoo Kihyun! Remembered when you dropped me how could you do that. And now dragging a girl even tho I'm also there?! And what's that? A hickey? Where did it came from? From the girl earlier?! Huh? Yah! Answer me!" Kim Hyuna angrily spat.

"First of all Hyuna. Why are you mad at me? We're not in a relationship. And why do you care? About the hickey. If I say yes? Yes! This is from the girl earlier. Can you please stop acting like my girlfriend cause your not actually my REAL GIRLFRIEND. I don't even asked you to be mine" Kihyun spat out embarrassing Kim Hyuna in front of our classmates.

Hyuna didn't say anything she just burst out crying walking away from us and going towards her friends. Then we heard some of our classmates talking about Kihyun and Jin Hee and the possible reason why they're both went to class late together.

We also heard about Kihyun having a hickey. Then Jin Hee and her friend came. I notice that Jin Hee is not being herself. She was looking down while her hand covering her neck. Kihyun was about to approach Jin Hee but I stopped him.

JIN HEE'S POV

I was really embarrass right now cause I have a hickey and it's visible. I don't even have a gut to look at Kihyun. Like who the hell will approach the guy who gave you a hickey in front of so many people when you two don't even have a relationship. But hell! I really like to slap him on his face.
But I can't take it anymore I want hit him! I hate him! Like the way I hate him before! I was wrong he was just acting nice that time after our night together. It was all fake!! I was wrong I thought he is really a type of guy who cares about a girl. I quickly walk towards him.

"YAH! YOO KIHYUN!!!!"

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
2K 43 10
You would have never expected yourself to fall in that trap of falling in love with an idol. But fall you did. You knew it was wrong but what could y...
17.7K 691 22
"who would have thought that we get tired so easily?" - JAY PARK AU, in which yang yerin and park jongseong seem to despise each other, but stick tog...
5.6K 230 25
"I had loved her for so many years... but she's married now and she can't escape from him. I still love her and I know she feels the same". She's los...