METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 10

1.9K 41 5
By Tokkimallows

"Annyeong! Choi Yuna-imnida" the girl said

Geez a transferee I'm pretty sure she will get attracted to the Princes. I walk all the way to my seat and sit beside Jinri.

"What's with you?" She asked when she notice my furrowed eyebrows.

"Girls keep calling me slut or whore" I said leaning on my seat.

"So they knew it was you? But you told me its just a secret how did they knew?" Jinri said

"Umm.....they don't particularly said that it was me. But they said the girl with Yoo Kihyun last night party"

"Good job Jin Hee you're going to be famous" Jinri said as she teasingly pat my head.

~•~•~•~•~
After class Jinri said goodbye to me cause she has a date with her boyfriend.

So I have to go to my locker all by myself. I was walking on the hallway someone held me on my wrist and pulled me. Hands on my back and he spined me around before me pinned me against the locker.

Really close! My head was resting on his chest and his breath against my ear. "Shh" he whispered.

"Ya-----"

I was cut off me he sucked on my neck. I quickly covered my mouth to hold back my moan and my other hand gripping on his shoulder. Then I remembered it was Kihyun the fuckboi so I pushed him away from me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked with his low voice and looking directly on my eyes.

"I'm not avoiding you. I just don't know you" I lied

"What a lie. You already have sex----" I quickly covered his mouth. He grabbed my wrist and pinned it on the wall. "Remembered we already have sex t-----" I tried to get off from his grip but he's too strong so I just reach for his lips and kissed him.

He was shocked even I am. So as soon as I pulled away I covered my mouth. Then a smirk spread on his face he was about to say something but I cut him off again.

"Shh! Yes we already did that. But please stop bothering me okay. Just forget what happened to us and don't talk to me either" I said I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"Tell me the reason" he said.

"No its none of your business" I said

"Okay......Everyone listen....This girl----" he shout

"Fine I just hate that girls are calling me slut or whore. Okay fine they didn't mention my name but they saw us left the party that time. Please stop bothering me" I said but he pinned me back.

"Why would I?" he smirked. Then he gradually came near.

"You're interesting babe" he whispered then I can feel his hot breath against my neck.

Then I notice something. Its was the transferee girl Choi Yuna. Her eyes grew big so I quickly pushed Kihyun away.

"Fine let's forget each other then. Let see if you can handle it" Kihyun pulled me once again and whispered before walking away.

"I'm so sure I can handle it! I'm pretty sure you're the one who can't handle it!" I said to myself annoyed then I remembered that Yuna is here. So I looked at her and gave her an awkward smile.

"Your boyfriend is really hot" Yuna said.

"Ah? N-no! He's not my boyfriend" I said

"Really? He's interesting. If you like him better confess your feelings soon" Yuna smirked before walking away.

Geez. I don't even like him okay?
I fixed myself before walking all the way home.

-------
As soon as I went home I got a letter from the landlady.

Park Jin Hee

You're not paid for the rent so I'm just giving you 5 days. If you can't pay for your rent well I'm so sorry but you have to move out so I can find another tenant who can live here and pay for the rent.

-LandLady Mrs. Hwang

Geez! I don't have money yet. And I got fired from my part time job because of some misunderstanding. So that definitely means I have to move out and search for another apartment.

I went inside my apartment and lay down on my bed. Resting for a moment to think about what I'm going to do.

---------
When I woke up I was really hungry. I look at the time it was already 6:47 pm. I went to the kitchen and open the fridge. But there's no food so went back to my bedroom and change my clothes. I wear my black sweat pants and a plains white enlarge shirt. I grabbed my wallet and my keys before heading out.

I made my way to the convenience store. But then the rain pour. Its going to be far if I go back so I just run all the way in the convenience store. Clothes are wet but not dripping wet.

I apologize to the guy who was in charge at the convenience store for entering wet but he replied it's okay. He also gave me some tissue paper.

I was searching for ramen when I accidentally bumped to someone I looked up and it was Kihyun.

"Blue Bra" he said with a smile on his face. I quickly cover my chest using my arm

"Yah! Are you stalking me?" I said

"Shut up" he said "turn around" he spin me around and put his jacket on me. "Wear this. I don't want other guys to see the thing I saw earlier" he patted my head

"Yah! You're stalking me right?" I asked him once again

But he didn't respond he just walk away. So I just mind my own thing. I grabbed some samyang noodles and mozzarella cheese. I also grabbed some sausage and a banana milk.

I went to the counter to pay for the things I get. Then Kihyun mix all his things with mine on the counter.

"I'll pay for everything" Kihyun said. Then the guy on the counter put all the things in a plastic bag but he separated my things and Kihyun's things.

"T-thank you. I'll be going now. I-I'll give you the money tomorrow" I said I was about to get out when he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't go. Come on let's eat together. It will be lonely to eat alone" he said. I just nodded he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the table.

He took out all the things he bought it was too many. He open the cup of spicy rice cake and put the flavorings in the cup and put a hot water in. He also open the cup of spaghetti and put a hot water in but not putting the flavorings in.

"Wait here" he said.

When he went back he have another bag of the same foods. He also did the same thing. After the foods are ready he drain both of the spaghetti cup.

"I can help you with that" I said helping him mix the flavorings with noodles. Once he finished mixing he put his spaghetti noodles on the cup of spicy rice cake.

"Do the same thing" he said.

He mix the spaghetti with the spicy rice cake. Then he put the small sausage in the cup and he also put the mozzarella cheese in. I just did the same thing he did. Then he cover the cup slightly and put it inside the microwave and set it in 30 seconds.

While waiting for the foods I cooked my spicy noodles. After the noodles got cooked I drain the water before mixing the flavorings in. I put in the mozzarella cheese and put it in the microwave.

"Wait I forgot something" I said to Kihyun and he nodded. I grabbed some sausage on the stick and two soda. This time I pay it for myself.

"Sorry to ask this miss. But is he your boyfriend?" The boy in e counter asked.

"Ummm......he i---" I was cut off when someone unclasped my bra with just one hand. My eyes grew big and it was Kihyun. "I'm sorry but I have to go" I bowed at the guy and grabbed my things going to the table where we stayed earlier.

"I'm sorry" he said as he help me to clasped my bra once again. "The foods are ready" he added.

"Just a minute" I said as I put the two sausages in the microwave.

"So you ate like a pig?" He said

"Yah! How can you say that?"

"The noodles, two sausages and two sodas" he smiled

"How about you? Look at you two spicy rice cake, two spaghetti and two sausages. Plus you're the one who ate like a pig you mix them all together. But seriously what does it taste?" I defend. But he just laughed at me. When the sausages are cooked. I help him put all the cup in each plastics bag.

"Come on as I said its too lonely for a pig to eat alone so eat those food with another pig" he laughed grabbing the two plastic bags with his hand and gripping on my wrist using his other hand and we went out together.

"Come on" he gave me his signature smile and pulled me inside his car. This time his car is different it was a pick up car not his actual car that we ride before.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"To a place where we can rest our mind where we can get some fresh air" he replied as he started to drive.

-------
The car stopped I look outside the window we're at the park.

"Come on" Kihyun opened the door on my side and help me went out.

He went to the back of his car and open the back of his car. He grabbed the plastic bags from my hand and put it down at the back of his car. Then he hold me on my waist and helped me to sit on the back of his car.

"Let's hang out here" he gave me a smile as he sit beside me. I was about to get my noodles when he stopped me. "I have something for you" he said as he gave me the cup of the foods he mix earlier

"The truth is I'm don't eat too much I just want you to taste this" he said. I get the cup from his hand but not eating it.

"Eat it it's delicious. Come here take a bite" he said as he used his own chopstick to fed me. As soon as I taste his food I just gave him a smile and nodded before eating my own food.

"You like it huh?" He asked looking at me.

"It's delicious" I replied.

"I get it from my friend" he replied. I put down my cup and reach for the sodas and gave one of it to Kihyun.

After eating the food he gave me I grabbed my noodles and eat it. But then I notice he's looking at me smiling.

"Yah are you laughing at me?" I asked

"It's just makes me happy to see a eating pig in person" he giggled "nah, seeing you eating here in front of me makes me happy" he said

"Why?"

"Cause I didn't see a girl like this eating in front of me without getting shy or something cause most of the girls I know gets shy when they saw me staring at them" he laughed "I don't know why they're like that" he added.

"You know girls like that are really annoying they th----" I cut him off by shoving the noodles using my chopstick inside his mouth.

"You know. I didn't expect you to talk a lot tonight" I jokingly said as I continue to eat. "You know you already broke my diet so we will be just eating tonight" I said as I handed him the sausage on the stick.

"You're right there's no such things like diet. Let's just have fun tonight" he said as he jumped off his car. "Come in" he said as he put his hand on my waist to support me. He grabbed my wrist and pull me with him on the swing.

"You know what I really like is go on a date out here and observe the stars up in the sky with my true love" he smile as he looked up in the sky. "You know having a girlfriend that truly loves you is something that I like. I mean truly loves me the way I am not just because of sex. I really want to go out on a real date" he added

"But you, yourself don't allow you to love someone" I said "why?" I added

"Cause I don't know if what I feel is love. I don't know what love really means" he said looking down. "Ummm.....just forget it let's go home" he took the last bite of his sausage. He grabbed my wrist and pull me to stand up. He dragged me with him inside his car.

He dropped me off in front of my apartment. He went off of his car and approach me. He put his arm around me. I thought he was giving me a sweet hug but he just unclasped my bra once again.

"Thanks for tonight babe. One hooked bra huh? Have fun fantasizing bout me" he whispered before he bite my neck leaving some mark. "Goodnight" he pulled away and winked at me before getting inside his car.

"Yah! Yoo Fucking Kihyun! You're dead when I get a chance!"

🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 15.2K 84
in which he offers her a deal. ©thebiasgotmedeceased • c o m p l e t e • warnings: soft mature scenes. sensitive content. possessiveness. dom/sub re...
29.6K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
175 32 16
Elly's first encounter with her most loved idol was unexpected and she was thrilled that she could jump out of the window! However, she never expect...
17.7K 691 22
"who would have thought that we get tired so easily?" - JAY PARK AU, in which yang yerin and park jongseong seem to despise each other, but stick tog...