Room 054-2 (Completed)

By aschenbastard

When Frank first moves into room 054-2 he makes, what he deems to be, an awful first impression - forgetting... More

1. Room 054-2
2. Movie Night
3. The Next Day Out
4. Doodles
5. Movie Marathon (Take Two)
6. What Are Feelings?
7. Work Hard By The Day, Party Hard By The Night.
8. "Good morning Fuckers!" - Jamia
9. Stormy Nights and Bloodshot Eyes
10. Mad All The Time (Waterparks)
11. .stage 4 fear of trying.
12. Get In Losers, We're Going Shopping (1/2)
14. Mr McCracken
15. idontwannabeyouanymore
16. The Way I Feel (Rancid)
17. Listen To Your Friends (Declan McKenna)
18. Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner (Fall Out Boy)
19. Pretty All The Time (Against The Current)
20. Boys Will Be Boys
Extra Scenes

13. I Hate This Town (2/2)

453 29 9
By aschenbastard

Its so washed up, and all my friends don't give a fuck-

Part 2 to " Get In Losers, We're Going Shopping"

The four young adults now had rejoined as a group, sitting around a table, munching away at whatever food they had decided to buy.

Lindsey and Jamia babbled between themselves, showing what they'd bought and admiring each other's purchases, all the while Frank and Gerard sat in complete silence, avoiding conversation with each other, to the extent where they wouldn't even look in the other's general direction.

Although, Gerard did slip his hand across the gap between them, subtly linking his with Frank's, but he had to quickly let go when the girls directed their attention to them. Frank was left with a small blush on his face and he averted his gaze to the salad he had been picking at.

"So did you get anything Frank?" Lindsey asked.

"From Victoria's Secret? No." He laughed awkwardly, glancing up at Lindsey.

"How 'bout you Gerard?" Jamia asked. Gerard shrugged,

"I can't say."

"Oh?"

"Well, it's a surprise for someone here so..."

"Ah, Okay, you gonna tell me later though?" Jamia pushed.

"Sure, sure." Gerard mumbled, shrugging again. Frank's brows creased in confusion, it wasn't Lindsey, because Gerard had just been with her, and it wasn't Jamia, 'cause Gerard was going to tell her what it was that he'd bought, which only left Frank himself as an option, but why would Gerard buy something for Frank? Of all people, he had caused Gerard nothing but trouble and stress in the past few months...

"Frank? You ready to go?" Jamia asked, nudging the small boy's foot and pulling him from his thoughts.

He pair stood up, Frank taking the plastic container and dropping it into the trash can before Jamia linked arms with him, pulling him off towards one of the makeup shops.

"Okay, so Lindsey asked me out on a date the other day, and I need a new lipstick and some new eyeshadow," Jamia babbled, turning towards a shop and dragging Frank behind her.

"Okay..." Frank said unsurely, he had no idea what matched and what didn't, considering his closet was made up of dark blue and black jeans, random coloured shirts and black hoodies, then he wasn't the best person to ask.

"I've bought a red dress, do you think I should go for matching lipstick or matching eyes?"

"What?"

Jamia sighed, letting go of Frank's arm.

"Should I do red lipstick or red eyeshadow?"

"Oh, Um, lipstick."

"Kk." She said, pulling Frank over to the lipstick stand and picking out a couple of red shades.

"Give me your hand." The black-haired girl instructed, holding Frank's hand up once he gave it to her. She unscrewed the lid to the first lipstick and painted a swathe across his hand, repeating with the second one.

"Which do you think would look better on me?"

"Uhh... They both look the same."

"Ugh!" she let out a frustrated groan, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Hey there guys, do you need any help?" A young girl stepped up, a few meters from the pair with a small smile across her face.

"Yeah, this idiot is being a bit useless, so please could you help me?" Jamia said, throwing a playful glare to Frank, grabbing his hand again and holding it up to the girl.

"Which do you think would suit me better?"

"Oh, this one for sure." She said pointing to the first one, "I think 'cause it's a darker, cooler shade it would clash less with your hair." the girl smiled lightly again.

"And that's how you do it." Jamia sighed, looking back to Frank, who retracted his hand with an embarrassed look.

"Thank you, though..."

"Lainey."

"Thank you Lainey." Jamia smiled, "Oh, hey, wait, would you by any chance know what eyeshadows would match this?"

"Yeah, sure, follow me." The brown-haired girl smiled again, leading the way to the other side of the shop, Jamia walking as if she were glued to the girl's side with Frank trailing a few steps behind, awkwardly dodging people who seemed to purposefully move into his way. He eventually caught up with them, just in time for Jamia to spin around and grab his other hand, swiping a bold gold colour, then a copper coloured powder next to it.

"I think I prefer the gold one; 'matches your eyes." Frank mumbled, his eyes not leaving the shimmery and bright swathe on his hand, tilting it in the light.

"Aha! There he is!" Jamia exclaimed, nudging Frank's shoulder lightly with a wry smirk.

"Agreed." Lainey grinned.

"Thanks, again." Jamia smiled, picking up the golden shade then grabbing Frank's hand again and pulling him towards the checkout, buying the items and leaving the shop.

Frank's phone buzzed in his pocket producing a shrill ring and he pulled it out, flipping him open once he saw Gerard's contact on the small illuminated screen.

"Hey, are you doing anything right now?"

"Apart from Jamia dragging me around... no I guess."

"Good because I'm bored."

"Okay... and whaddya want me to do about it?"

"Come and find me, I miss you."

"Oh yeah?" Frank smirked, "How is Lin- your friend not stealing your phone right now?" Frank covered up using Lindsey's name so Jamia wouldn't get suspicious.

"She's in a changing room, I'm waiting for her but cause I'm a guy I can't wait with her..."

"Oh, Okay. And how do you expect me to get away?" Frank asked, lowering his voice so Jamia wouldn't hear him.

"I don't know, wait until she's distracted or something." Gerard laughed down the phone. Frank glanced over to Jamia just in time to see her veer off towards another shop, admiring the clothes displays in the window, so Frank ran.

"You okay dude?" Gerard's worried voice came down the phone. Frank slowed, looking behind him.

"Yeah, just... where are you?"

"Uhh... One sec, I think I can see you-" Gerard murmured and hung up the phone. Seconds later a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and Frank let out a quiet gasp.

"Gerard! You scared me!" Frank laughed, giving him a playful slap on the arm.

"Oh, I'm sorry." The taller boy smirked, completely defeating the point of the apology.

"Okay, well, what did you want?"

"Nothin', I just wanted to see you again, 'missed you." Gerard smiled tightening his grip on Frank for a moment before letting go completely and moving to stand by Frank's side.

"Oh-" Frank breathed with a smile, looking down at his feet as a blush spread across his face.

"So, d'you wanna get outta here?" The taller boy asked, gazing down at Frank, "Cause I know you aren't having fun, you never pick up your phone that quickly." He snorted.

"Hey!"

"You know it's true-"

"Doesn't mean I like the truth!"

"Anyways... You wanna go or...?"

"Sure." Frank smiled and followed closely to Gerard as they left the mall, heading for the nearest bus stop, which coincidentally happened to be just by their closest exit.

They paid for their tickets and sat down next to each other, despite the fact that the entire bus was empty. Frank's shrill ringtone cut through the air making him start and he pulled his phone from his pocket.

"Fuck, it's Jamia-" He mumbled, before answering the call and holding the phone to his ear.

Gerard laughed quietly as Frank winced, holding the phone away from his ear and they heard Jamia screaming down the line at them.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't wo-"

Frank winced again and held the phone away from him.

"I'm with Gerar- oh, she hung up."

"PFhaha-" Gerard laughed loudly, his eyes crinkling up and he doubled over, "Imagine if Lindsey cared that much about me-" He cut himself off laughing again.

Frank rolled his eyes and folded his arms, slumping back in the uncomfy seat.

"Awh, don't be like that." Gerard whined, wrapping an arm around Frank and pulling him closer.

"Gee-"

"What?"

"You gotta let go- gonna get off soon."

"But I don't wanna-" Gerard whined, pulling Frank tighter against him.

"We can cuddle all you want when we get back to the dorms, yeah? Just now isn't the best time." Frank said and Gerard let out an annoyed sigh, but let go of Frank anyway, pouting and staring out the window.

"Time to get off, Gee." Frank mumbled, giving Gerard's side a nudge and they both stood, Gerard picking up a small bag that Frank had failed to notice before that point. They wandered down the path, back up to their dorms, Frank falling onto his own bed with Gerard following him seconds later once they reached the room.

"You have your own bed for a reason." Frank mumbled into his pillow.

"Yeah, but I was promised cuddles by a certain someone..." Gerard whined, shuffling up the bed until he was lying next to, and basically on top of Frank as he wrapped himself around the smaller boy.

"Ugh, fine." Frank groaned, but turned his head so he could see Gerard and smiled softly at the taller boy, admiring how his cheek squashed against the pillow, how when his eyes were shut you could still see the crinkles from where he had been laughing and his eyes had squinted.

Frank let out a contented sigh, his mind subconsciously running over the events of that day, even though it hadn't seemed like it, he had had fun, but it was hard not being around Gerard for so long...

"Gee?"

"Mhm?" Gerard mumbled, pulling himself closer to Frank.

"What did you buy today? I mean, you said you bought something..."

"Oh!" Gerard said, his eyes snapping open and he pushed himself off the bed, grabbing the bag he had been carrying before and setting it down on the bed next to Frank's face, who still jumped at it being so close to him even though he had watched Gerard's every move.

"What is it?" Frank questioned, rolling onto his side.

"Stupid..." Gerard mumbled, so quietly that Frank wasn't sure he had even heard.

"I'm sure it isn't-"

"It is, but um, I need your opinion on it..."

"Sure, who's it for?"

"My crush." Gerard all but whispered and Frank felt his heart deflate a bit, so it wasn't for him.

"Oo what's she like?"

"He's-" Gerard corrected and Frank's eyebrows shot up, " sweet, and cute, and really attractive," Frank felt himself deflate a little bit more, "he has a really funny sense of humour, and we have the same taste in music, and he likes the same kind of films as me-"

"Quentin Tarantino?"

"Yeah, him." Gerard sighed with a smile, looking into the bag with - what Frank would describe as - dreamy eyes.

"Can I?" Frank asked, reaching his hand out above the bag and propping himself up oh his elbow. Gerard looked hesitant but nodded, tilting the bag towards Frank. The smaller boy dipped his hand in, coming out with a pair of black gloves with skeleton bones printed on the back of them.

"Dude, these are rad, I'm sure he'd love them." Gerard grinned at Frank, sitting back down on the bed next to him.

"There was something else as well-" He nudged the bag towards Frank again.

"Oh, wow-" Frank breathed in absolute awe, his jealousy was soaring though the roof right now. Gerard had bought his crush some personalised guitar plecs, all black, white, green, purple and orange themed with small halloween designs on them. 

"His favourite holiday-" Gerard said quickly when Frank threw a questioning gaze over to him.

"Do you think he's gonna like them?"

"If he's anything like me he's gonna love them, and if he doesn't I'll beat him up. I mean, if you got these for me I'd probably ask you to date me right there and then." Frank laughed, turning all the different plecs over in his hand and silently admiring each and every one of them.

"Oh-" Gerard coughed, turning his head away to try and hide the bright blush covering his cheeks.

"No I- I'm sorry I- I didn't mean it like- Oh god- Why am I like this-" Frank stuttered, sitting up when he noticed what he took to be Gerard's discomfort.

"No, it's okay, don't worry Frankie, just took me by surprise s'all." Gerard smiled, pulling Frank into a side hug, the blush still prominent on his cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 177 5
The next few seconds went by in a blur as Frank reached his decision. He wasn’t going to suffer living with pent up urges and desires anymore. Why tr...
17.6K 795 16
After the death of someone truly important to him, Gerard is left lonely and depressed, wondering whether or not it's worth it to keep living. One da...
10.5K 412 20
Gerard and Frank have the perfect love/hate relationship. They both hate each other, but love each other's bodies. Gerard being out as gay and Frank...
17.8K 617 11
Gerard was never like the other boys, he never experienced the same undying attraction to women that all his friends seem to have. After a drunken k...