A Race Of Love and Hate

By valentine94

Meet Allison Johnson and Alexander Clarke in their love hate relationship What happens when you see the one p... More

Chapter 1 - The Mall
Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond
Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy
Chapter 4 - The Decision
Chapter 5 - A New Start
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Confession
Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events
Chapter 10 - The Oak Park
Chapter 11 - The Fear Of Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Travelling Through The Memory Lane
Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy
Chapter 14 - First Alone Time
Chapter 15 - The Confrontation
Chapter 16 - The New Relationship
Chapter 17 - The First Real Date
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Couple
Chapter 19- The Family Dinner
Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22- The Talk

Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On

53 2 2
By valentine94

Hey lovelies I'm happy to present you the new chapter but before that it's time for playing Dr.Phil . Here comes the tips to keep a strong relationship.

______________________

( Not a part of story just a few exchange of thoughts . It's not to offend anyone. I'm sorry if your thoughts are different. Thank you )

There should always be a strom in life before happiness as the experience will make you strong to fight the future hurdles.

A relationship without fights can't be true. It means either one of them are faking happiness . Always build a bridge in your relationship.

Understanding and trust are the two basic pillars of a relationship. Understand your partner and know whether they are truly happy.

It doesn't mean it's always you who is adjusting to make your partner happy. It isn't healthy.

You should compliment each other which means adjusting and trusting should be from both sides.

_________________________

Thank you guys. I hope it may help someone who is confused about their relationship . Now back to the story in hand . The picture to the right is of Amelia Moore. Here is your new chapter.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

ALEX P.O.V :

I saw Allison enter the lecture hall. I internally smiled at her horrified expression noticing the seating arrangement.

I had my arm around Amelia pretending to listen to whatever she was blabbing about but actually I was noticing Allison from the corner of my eye.

I kissed Amelia in the cheek and noticed that Ally flinched at that like I slapped her or something .

She closed her eyes for a moment then she suddenly turned into a new person.

She was smiling and her stance became bold. She sat next to me but didn't turn my way.

So I started the conversation by saying

" So why were you absent the past few days".

I asked sarcastically but the way she seemed surprised made me realise that she didn't know I was being sarcastic.

She quickly said

" Hmm thanks for your concern I didn't think you would have noticed "

She was blushing furiously. I wondered why she was blushing for this simple question .

Ignoring the thought I said arrogantly

" I'm just curious because the last time I saw you . You were running to your car crying ".

She gave me a sad smile and said

" I just wasn't feeling well zander. Now I'm okay perfectly fine nothing to worry".

I became tensed at the nickname and she noticed too because she immediately said

" I'm sorry it just slipped. I know you don't like me calling you that but its ju.. " .

I cut her off with a ' whatever' and turned my attention back to Amelia. I always got angry at her nickname for me.

It was not because I hated it on the contrary I really liked the sound of it. My name seems alot more sensual coming from her.

And that is why I hate the name and Allison . She is like a siren awaiting her next victim. I plan to never become one.

I turned to Amelia and saw her watching Allison with a smug expression.

When she noticed me looking at her she gave me a seductive smile and said

" oh babe you didn't know the reason behind Allison absence . Do you?? ".

I could sense Amelia was planning something so I went along with it and gave her a puzzled look and said

" Didn't she just say that she wasn't feeling well ".

She had a creepy smile when she said

" oh honey you shouldn't be so naive".

I just raised an eyebrow but she continued nonthless.

" our Allison here is a jealous bitch and a crazy whore who thought that she could have you.

So that she could use and throw you away just like she did with your brother.

Seeing you chose me over her must have been a great blow to the Almighty Allison Johnson .

So maybe she took a break to plan something to separate us. Ain't I'm right Allison " .

Amy's words hit the nerve when I realised I was worried about someone who used Daniel and is planning to use me.

I was cut off from my thoughts when Ally spoke pretty confidently

" I never used anyone and I'm not going to start now . That too me using Alex it is completely impossible .

I'm not planning to break you guys because seriously don't you think I have better things to do than involve in some catfight when we both know he is your boyfriend.

Who he wants is his choice and I don't know why your dragging me into this. Have faith in your relationship and stop disturbing me.

Then finally what happened between Daniel and I is none of your concern . Now shut up and let me listen to the lecture Amelia".

This time she didn't run away and hide in her home but remained in her spot listening to the lecture not once did her attention waiver.

Me on the other hand was watching her so closely. I seriously don't know what she is planning. But whatever it is I'm not falling for it Allison.

One more week later

MATT P.O.V :

It's been three weeks since I talked to Allison. She didn't even respond to my texts. It's like she wanted to be invisible.

I never saw her laugh or smile the way she used to. She looks totally exhausted.

I'm sitting in the lunch room with Pamela watching Allison sitting by herself in the corner reading a book.

I bet it would be some hopeless romantic novel. I could see the liveliness is gone in her replaced by an emotionless robot.

I couldn't see her like this. All broken and lifeless. I want to see her smile and laugh again but she doesn't even spare a glance in our way.

Pam pulled me out of my misery

" Matt give her some time ... it's a lot for her. I promise we will get our friend back..!!

You know Ally is a strong girl she will get over it soon.. Just trust her Matt and leave her some space ".

I replied to pamela

" oh god pamela ..!!! Can't you see this whole space thing is not working. Look at her she is like a zombie roaming around the school like someone died.

She needs us right now but I don't know why she is pushing us.. I just don't understand her pamela .. I just want to help her recover ".

She gave me sad look and I could see she is hurt that Ally is avoiding us . Pamela replied

" Look Matt it may look like she is over reacting but she isn't. You just came into her life a year ago.

You don't know Allison like I do. Ally is in love with Alex for as long I remember.

Even I don't know what she sees in him that made her fall for him so hard to the point of destroying herself .

It isn't some schoolgirl crush to get over that easily. You can tell she loves him just by looking at her once.

She will get over him I can assure you that because she thinks Alex wants it so she will do everything in her power to get over him.

Trust me on this and leave her alone if you really want to help her move on ."

I couldn't seem to convince myself that staying away will help but I'm in no position to argue so I settled with a simple

" one month pamela. One month that is all I'm giving her to be better or at least look like she is okay.

But if it doesn't work then I'm not going to back down and will take things in my control. Bye ".

ALLY P.O.V :

it's been three weeks since Alex and Amelia got together and I'm still trying to move on .

But the sad part is instead of moving on I just love him more and that's why I'm staying away from my friends because I don't want them to see me this pathetic.

I don't know why it is so hard to move on from someone when you know you can never have them.

Love is the most craziest emotion in the world. Whatever person you are before falling in love completely changes after you meet the right person.

Your priorities changes , your likes and dislikes changes. You could have been a selfish person but love can turn you into someone who would sacrifice anything to just see the one you love .

Take me for example , I'm a very proud women but when it comes to Alex I'm not worried about being miserable or pathetic infront of him or for him.

Sometimes I wish I loved someone easy but then again your heart always goes after the untouchable.

I'm right now reading a book called " knight in shining suit " by jerilee . I wish I could have had someone like Ryder to help me get over Alex but in the story Bryan wasn't meant for Astrid and he was getting married .

In my case I'm just 17 and Alex only got himself a girlfriend not a wife.

The thought of still there might be a chance for us being a couple in the future is stopping me from moving on.

The funniest part is that I'm clinging to the slim chance of maybe Alex and Amelia weren't meant to be .

Maybe just maybe in future Alex will learn to love me. The hope is overcoming every negative thoughts of us not being together.

So I m clinging to the slim chance for me to be a part in his life. I don't want anyone to know I'm still hopelessly in love with Alexander Clarke and that is why I should remain an outcast.

I'm not good with lying and anyone could read me like a book so if I stay away from everyone .

Then no one will know I'm miserable or atleast that is what I wish to think before going to sleep everyday.

AMELIA P.O.V :

It's been a month since Allison thought I'm dating Alexander. I could see that she lost so much weight her skin is very pale. She detached herself from people.

I first wanted to break her because it will make Daniel to come back here for his dearest Allison.

But now I no longer care whether Daniel comes back or not. He chose Allison over me and that's why he is suffering right now.

I don't know why I was obsessed with him . The more time I spend with Alex the more I see how amazing he is.

I always thought why Allison loved Alex the imperfect trouble kid than the perfect Daniel.

Now I am starting to appreciate the little things he does. Alex is an amazing guy and I'm slowly falling in love with him.

Initially I was flirting with Alex because I wanted to hurt Allison and make Daniel come back but now I want Alex for myself no way in hell I'm letting Ally take Alex from me.

____________________

Thanks for reading. Please vote comment and share.

Love valentine ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 10.3K 34
"Maybe it's time we stopped trying to stay away from each other," I said, surprising myself with my confidence. A tiny smirk of a smile skittered acr...
983K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
38 0 20
The pain in singing with someone I hate is the worst. You try being with Jake and you would understand. Could we be more then enemies? Or will I hate...
9.3K 223 14
This person will always be there for you when you need them. This person will always pull practical jokes on you just for fun. This person will forgi...