Irreplaceable (DAVE EAST)

By homegworl

Eh, this rude, but, if you comment something rude or something I don't like, you getting "muted" as Wattpad c... More

IMPORTANT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
A.N.
67
A.N.
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

54

66.8K 2.6K 2.6K
By homegworl

"Stop moving!" Zaidee said a little loud as she groaned and tried to keep herself comfortable.

"Okay, my bad damn." Kofi mumbled and stopped moving, allowing Zaidee to get comfortable again.

The two were cuddled up under his covers, Zaidee was laying on top of him with her eyes closed as she endured the worst period cramps she'd ever experienced.

It was going on a quarter past twelve that Saturday afternoon and they hadn't left bed because for the last hour her cramps were on and off.

Kofi wasn't gonna lay there with her too much longer- he wanted to, but he also wanted them to go to his mother's house today. His mother had been asking about her and she wanted to see her.

"Zai..." he called her name out as he stared directly up at the ceiling.

"Hmm?" She responded with a hum. She didn't really feel like talking or moving. She was always clingy and grouchy whenever she was on her period but her cramps never came in the morning so this was new to Kofi.

"You know we can't lay here all day right? We gotta go see my mama." He let out a sigh while his gaze was still placed on the plain white ceiling.

"Mhm." She mumbled, trying to just ignore him and relax. She was gonna lay there until she felt like getting up, even if that meant she was gonna be there all day.

Kofi knew she wasn't really listening to him and thought he was just talking. "I'm for real, we not finna be laying here while you keep on over exaggeratin' about these cramps."

Zaidee opened her eyes. "What? First of all I'm not exagge— owww!" She cut her sentence off with a groan as she felt the pain in her lower abdomen again.

Kofi rolled his eyes and patted her back, Zaidee thought he was just trying to comfort her and help her relax until he started talking. "Come on, get up." He said causing her to whine.

"Nooooo." She closed her eyes again.

"Yes. Get up, maybe if you walk around a lil' bit you'll feel better." He insisted. Zaidee thought about it and figured that maybe he was right. She slowly sat up and held her stomach while doing so.

Her hair was in a messy ponytail and she wasn't about to fix it right now. She watched Kofi stand up and head over to his dresser. He looked over at her and saw her still sitting there with an uncomfortable look on her face.

"Get up Zai, go walk around or some." He told her again. He went back over by the bed and grabbed his phone, unlocking it.

Zaidee lazily stood to her feet with her phone in hand. She had been warm and cozy under the covers and with Kofi's body heat surrounding her, but now that she was away from both the cover and Kofi her shorts and tank top weren't doing her much justice as the AC kept the whole apartment freezing cold in her opinion.

"Turn the heat on. It's too cold." She complained as she opened one of the drawers that had her things in it.

"Nigga." Kofi sighed and shook his head. He hated when she was on her period because she seemed like complaining was the main thing on her to-do list.

"What time are we going to see your mom?" She asked as she opened the Instagram app on her phone. She had some DM's that she hadn't even looked at. She hadn't posted anything on the app since the last summer.

"I told her we was comin' around one so yo' ass need to go ahead and get in the shower. You know if I get in before you, you gon' wanna cry." He said while grabbing some boxers from his drawer.

"Nigga what? I would not cry over the shower." She said more so to herself while scrolling down her feed, liking some pictures of people that she went to school with.

"Get off yo' damn phone and go get ready." Kofi wanted them to get to his mom's house no later than one thirty, he really wanted to get there earlier than that because they weren't going to be staying long; he had things to do.

"Yes masta'!" Zaidee said before locking her phone and quickly grabbing a matching bra and panty set from PINK. "I's doing what you asked sir!" She tried to talk like she was Harriet Tubman or somebody.

She immediately started laughing uncontrollably at her self. Kofi just watched her as she grabbed her robe and laughed her way to the bathroom.

****

"If you tryna stop somewhere to eat then I suggest you hurry up and come on." Kofi stood in the doorway looking at Zaidee as she stood in the bathroom mirror, putting some shit in her hair. It was back to its natural curly state.

"It's already one. That's what you get for taking so long in the shower." Zaidee brushed her hair up into a high ponytail and touched up her edges.

"Excuse me." She looked at him as he blocked the doorway. She was standing really close to him so she could smell the expensive cologne that he had on. He was dressed in a fitted white t-shirt that showed how fit he was, some grey sweats and some white Air Forces, she didn't see him wear them often. Around his neck he had a white-gold diamond cuban link chain hanging from his neck.

She didn't notice how long she had been staring at him until he spoke. "You look good too baby." He smirked at her before moving out of her way.

Zaidee was wearing a mustard yellow shirt, some ripped jeans that she'd gotten from Rue 21, and some cute brown t-strap sandals. Her fit was simple. She had on the necklace that Kofi had bought her and some diamond studs in her ears. She smelled like the French vanilla perfume and lotion she'd used after she got out the shower.

"Come on, we already behind." Kofi opened the door and waited for Zaidee to walk out and he locked up.

The ride to his mother's house was pretty quiet other than a little bit of talking here and there. They had arrived in less than half an hour.

"Zaidee!" Kofi's mother pulled her into a hug as soon as the two stepped in the house.

"Hi Ms. Natasha." Zaidee smiled as she hugged her back. She was glad that Kofi's mom liked her.

"Hey son." She looked over at Kofi who gave her a head nod.

"Where Kam?" He asked as he looked around the quiet house.

"She in her room. She might be sleep, quiet as it is." She answered him.

"I'm not sleep!" Kamryn made her presence known as she entered the living room where everyone else was with a bright smile on her face.

"Hiiiii brother!" She gave Kofi a big hug and her smile only seemed to get bigger. It was obvious that she loved her big brother a lot.

"Wassup Kam." Kofi smiled as he hugged his baby sister back.

"Hey Zaidee." She gave Zaidee a hug as well. Zaidee hugged her back.

"You and my son back together?" Natasha asked Zaidee as she glanced over at Kofi who was looking at something on Kamryn's phone.

"Ummm," Zaidee paused and looked over at Kofi who wasn't paying attention. "Sorta... We're working on it." She gave Natasha an unsure look. Zaidee didn't want to make things official with Kofi but at the same time they kind of already were.

Natasha stared at Zaidee before bringing her voice down to a whisper. "Have y'all had sex yet?" She asked with curiosity laced in her voice and evident on her face.

Zaidee was surprised that his mother would ask her something like that. She gasped and Natasha laughed a little. "It's okay girl, you can tell me." She kept her voice low. Natasha looked over at her two kids who were still occupied with each other's company and stood up. "Let's talk in the kitchen." She motioned for Zaidee to follow her.

Zaidee followed her and they both sat at the island.

"So tell me." Natasha was talking like a gossiping teenager.

Zaidee gave her a weird look. "No..." She hesitated. "We haven't yet."

"Wow. That's a new record for my son. I bet this the longest he been without getting his lil' dick wet somewhere." She shook her head with a laugh. "But anyways, how's home?" She changed the subject.

Zaidee assumed that Natasha didn't know that she had moved in with Kofi. "Well, I stay with Kofi now..." She trailed off.

Natasha's eyebrows raised. "Why? What happened?" She asked. She was indeed a nosy person.

Zaidee sighed. "Well I came home one day to my aunt's boyfriend packing my things up; she put me out. I went and stayed with my friend but when Kofi found out about it he asked me to come stay with him." Zaidee summed up.

"Damn." Natasha shook her head. "Why'd she put you out?" She had to know more.

"To be completely honest with you, I forgot." Zaidee said honestly. All she remembered was that it was a petty reason.

"Well it must not have been a good reason." Natasha looked up as her son walked into the kitchen.

"How you been ma?" He asked as he leaned on the island. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that he'd interrupted their conversation.

"I been good. Nothing new with me. How you been?" She asked as she placed her full attention on him.

"I been straight. What y'all talkin' bout?" He was nosy too. He noticed when they had left the living room, but he was too busy watching Kamryn's Dubsmash videos to follow them.

"None of yo' business. You treating this girl right?" Natasha pointed at Zaidee who held an awkward look on her face.

"Yeah ma. But we gotta head out. I got business to handle." He slightly rolled his eyes.

"Of course you do. It was nice seeing y'all though. Make sure to come by again soon." Natasha stood up from her seat and Zaidee did the same.

"We will." Kofi nodded his head.

"Bye y'all!" Kamryn yelled.

They said bye back to her and also to Natasha before leaving. Kofi was doing eighty in a fifty and Zaidee was honestly concerned.

"Kofi why are you driving so fast?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Because I got places to be." He mumbled before decreasing his speed and turning into a Taco Bell parking lot.

"We in a rush, so be thinking about what you want while we walking, by the time we get in there you should be ready to order." He quickly unbuckled his seat belt. They didn't have time to stop anywhere before they went to his mother's house and he knew if she went on with an empty stomach for much longer she was gonna start complaining.

Zaidee looked off because she knew that she wasn't gonna start thinking about what she wanted until she saw the menu.

She quickly followed behind him as he speedily walked to the doors of the restaurant.

The two entered the restaurant that wasn't packed, but wasn't empty either. They were next in line.

"What you want?" Kofi looked down at her.

Zaidee stared at the menu and Kofi knew then that she hadn't made her mind up. "You just don't fuckin' listen to shit I say." He sighed and shook his head.

"I couldn't think, we were walking too fast." She shrugged her shoulders.

Kofi ignored her and narrowed his eyes at the cashier just as she began talking. "Welcome to Taco Bell, how may I help you two?" The girl smiled, showing her teeth that were wrapped in pink and white braces.

Kofi eyed the girl a little longer. She was a pretty redbone girl, she looked kind of familiar to him.

"Hey Kofi." The girl smiled again. She noticed that he was staring at her.

Kofi gave her a head nod and looked at Zaidee.

"You still thinkin'?" He asked with a small attitude.

Zaidee shook her head no and ordered her food. Kofi quickly paid for it and it was ready in less than five minutes. Another girl handed Zaidee her bag and a cup.

The two left out of the restaurant and quickly got back in the truck. Kofi quickly started it.

"Oops..." Zaidee smiled awkwardly.

"Oops what?" Kofi glared over at her as he got ready to reverse.

"It seems I forgot to actually put drink in my cup..." She mumbled.

"Nigga." Kofi face palmed his self. "Hurry up."

Zaidee quickly got out and went back in the restaurant. She filled the cup with some Baja Blast.

When she got back Kofi didn't give her a chance to buckle up first before he pulled off.

"Where you in such a rush to be anyways?" Zaidee asked as she began eating her food.

"Don't leave no crumbs in here." He glanced over at her.

Zaidee rolled her eyes. "Answer my question please." She said after swallowing her food.

"Meet up with my cousin for business." He mumbled, keeping his attention on the road.

"And—" before Zaidee could get all of her words out Kofi's phone began ringing.

He quickly answered it. "I know nigga... Nah don't leave I'ma be there in bout thirty... Nigga I said don't leave... Aight." He sat his phone in the cup holder.

Zaidee had finally went through her DM's on Instagram and when she saw the first one she silently gasped. It was a dick picture from some nigga and under it he said "Tryna lay it on ya hmu asap".

She didn't even notice that they were pulling up to Kofi's apartment complex.

Kofi noticed how quiet she had gotten and he looked over to see what had made her so quiet since it wasn't her food. His eyes landed on the picture and he quickly parked before doing a double take.

"What the fuck?" He looked at Zaidee and she quickly grabbed her food and drink before getting out and rushing up the stairs with Kofi close behind her.

"You and some nigga sendin' nudes or some shit?" He asked with a serious look on his face as he got his keys out to unlock the door.

"No." She shook her head.

"The fuck a nigga sending you pictures of his dick for? You asked for that shit?" They walked in and Zaidee went to the kitchen, sitting her stuff down on the table.

Kofi looked at her phone and Zaidee quickly grabbed it before he could. "You are supposed to be somewhere in thirty minutes. So bye." She waved at him.

She was right so Kofi couldn't stay and investigate, but he'd make sure to do it when he got back.

He didn't say anything to her as he quickly left out, slamming the door behind him. Zaidee didn't know if it was intentional or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
81.8K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
611 38 20
*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT* Roxanne Laurent, a young high class girl from upstate New York, lived to please her parents. Her mother always told her peo...
52K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...