Sparks on the slopes - Skiing...

By IceCreamSunDaze

Jordan was just taking a quick break from his recording schedule to have a snowboarding holiday in Canada. Wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not a chapter
An explanation.
Chapter 14 (extra long :D )
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
An exclamation of delight.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Christmas quiz!
Christmas quiz answers
Chapter 27
20 facts about me tag
A celebration!
Epilogue

Short story!

175 3 0
By IceCreamSunDaze

Sorry to anyone who thought this was a chapter - I'll post one within the next couple of days. I'm just building the suspense! Of course it's not that I haven't written it yet...

Okay, so I had to write a short story in English with the title 'Lost' as a practise GCSE. I was fairly pleased with it, so I thought that I'd post it on here so all of you can see what I write when I'm actually supposed to be writing!

It would be amazing if you could just drop a vote on it, especially if you're reading this before the 19th September, as the initial ranking is based on the number of votes received in the first two days. But if you're reading it after that, please vote anyway, and tell me what you thought!

Again, sorry that this isn't a chapter.

Katy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 555 29
When something is fragile you have to treat it carefully or else you can break it, but when it breaks it's hard to put back together. She was fragile...
34.8K 819 46
This is a sequel, so read "Dating a YouTuber?!" first. I wholeheartedly loved and trusted Nate despite having known him less than a year. I had a mil...
57.8K 2K 29
When I reached for my phone again, I had realized that I had a message through the Twitter Messenger. I clicked on it unknowingly and dropped my ph...
94.6K 3K 23
Carietta Diamond lived a troubled life, desperate to get away from a horrible past. Out of fear, she runs off to California to stay with her older s...