RIDE OR DIE | Kian Lawley

By bitemedols

friends are therapists you can drink with kian lawley x OC More

:drunk cuddles
:hungover
:beach
:sk8er boy
:frozen peas
:movie night
:filming
:best kept secret
:party
:how many times
:faking it
:work meetings
:getaway
:england
:edit a shovel here
:london dungeons
:candy
:meet and greet
:hate me
:last day
:airplane
:what's in the box?
:argue
:unknown number
:camping
:motel
:the oldest brother
:day one
:day two
:rex orange county
:ditch day three
:protect her
:eleanor
:prank call
:dont tell
:road trip
:break in
:light
:hope
:coffee date
:friendships
:flashback
:help her
:sleepover
:birthday vlog
:hello
:tree
:its you
:epilogue

:games

5.8K 108 112
By bitemedols

KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY

CHAPTER TWELVE

"This would've been so much easier if u were a lightweight" Corey said passing Dillon another beer, I wasn't sure what it was anymore they were just trying to get her as drunk as possible.

"Sorry I'm hard and your not" she mumbled into her drink which caused me to smirk and let go of a small laugh.

Her cheeks had blushed bright red due to the alcohol and even though she wasn't completely gone she was definitely much more compliant with conversation.

Truthfully I had never seen her speak so much to the group, even if it was under her breath.

"We should start with fuck, marry, kill" suggested Bobby who was watching everything extremely observantly, maybe that was because he was the only completely sober one as usual.

They'd noted down all the games they wanted to play on a notepad in messy handwriting.

"I'll start!" Smiled Chelsey before sitting herself up on her knees and making eye contact with Dillon.

I think it was so foreign to them to have so much interaction with her that they wanted to exaggerate their actions.

"Dylan O'Brien, Zac Efron and ummmm Justin Bieber"

Dillon started to giggle and covered her blushing face as she thought about it. It took her a few minutes before indefinitely choosing,

"Fuck Zac, Marry Dylan... oh my god then we'd have the same first and last name-" she squealed like an excitable child and I literally felt like awing at her "-I guess I'd have to kill Justin, sorry?"

Everyone started firing trios at her for her to choose from and with every answer she got more and more confident, though still she wasn't completely extroverted.

"Fuck, marry, kill. Me, Jc and Kian" Bobby suddenly shot and Dillon's jaw literally dropped open.

"But but but I don't want to kill anyone" she stuttered her bottom lip quivering as she said it.

"Hey it's okay. Let's just do fuck, marry, leave. Okay?" I laughed placing both my hands on her shoulders to calm her down and she agreed and nodded.

"I'd fuck Kian"

My breathing practically stopped, I hadn't ever thought I'd hear those words pass through her lips. I had to remind myself that it was a game and she was drunk, just to stop my oncoming excitement.

"I'd marry Bobby and leave Jc just because he's taken and it'd be wrong" she hiccuped and Bobby rolled his eyes,

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, DJ" he teased "why don't we play truth or dare now, I have a good one for my wife"

Dillon scoffed at his words and he sent her a playful wink, it must've panicked her a little because she stood up and moved over to me, seating herself on my lap. I didn't mind in the slightest, I just wrapped my arm around her and held her there.

"Truth or dare, DJ?" Jc asked with a cunning smirk, she started to fiddle again so I instinctively started to run my hand up and down her back and she softened into my touch.

"Truth" she whispered and Bobby groaned as if it wasn't the choice he wanted her to pick.

"Okay little miss quiet tell me how far you've gone with a guy"

The words as soon as they leave Jc's mouth made me feel completely sick but yet I sat and eagerly awaited her response.

Hell why did I want to know that about my best friend?

"All the way" she mumbled and everyone started to hoot as she sat there, her face suddenly becoming distance like she'd left her body or was in the deepest trance.

"Close your goddamn mouth, Kian!" Scalded Chelsey and I had to physically bite down on my lip to do as she had told me.

"Damn, DJ, I didn't think you'd even had your first kiss" Bobby laughed slapping his knee as he did so. Everyone was so hyped until she coughed and got everyone's attention.

"Oh" she laughed but it wasn't genuine it was more of a pained chuckle "I haven't had my first kiss"

Everyone's eyebrows furrowed, the room suddenly falling silent watching as she stared at a certain spot on the wall.

"Dillon" I said trying to get her to snap out of her daze and when she did and our eyes connected there was deep sorrow buried deep in them.

The group had luckily started to chat and laugh between themselves, I suspected that Bobby had done it to keep all the attention off of Dillon who sat blankly on my knee.

"Dillon" I repeated "c'mon we're going" I stood up ultimately making her stand too, taking her hand so I could pull her body towards my room.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Shouted Corey in a drunk slur, as I let go off her hand and whispered for her to go into my room.

"Seven minutes in heaven is in your notes isn't it?" I asked with a suggestive eyebrow raise and a wink towards the group who started to cheer as I walked away.

When I stepped in the door I made sure to close it before calling her name into the darkness, when I flipped the light switch she was sat crossed legged on my bed back to her hyper state.

But I was worried.

"Why'd we come in here? I was having fun" she pouted before throwing herself backwards to starfish on my bed.

I'd never really witnessed her be this drunk probably because I usually was too, or she never got to this point so she could look after me instead.

I perched myself on the edge of my bed and she cautiously sat up and assessed my scrunched face before she asked,

"What's wrong with youuuuu" she sang, before she cupped both my cheeks and nearly toppled off of the bed. Luckily I caught her but she didn't seem fazed by her near fall.

I wanted to say something about what she'd just admitted back there and what it actually meant, but I couldn't find the words.

She was so vulnerable like this, her eyes glistening with excitement and her lips pouted naturally, not a site on them were chapped. Our faces were so close that I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"Do you want to kiss me?" I blurted and her eyes widened.

She looked like she was about to talk but instead tumbled over her words and just made a weird humming noise.

"I want your first kiss to be with someone who really loves you, not some asshole who doesn't care about you, okay?" My voice quivered as I said it, my eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips anxiously awaiting her response.

"Ki" she hiccuped before straddling my lap keeping our faces still so close that it'd only take inches for me to move for us to be pressed against each other.

"Yes?" I whispered, I didn't even need to speak louder because of our proximity.

"I always wanted my first kiss to be in the rain" she pouted and a small smile appeared on my face, her childish tendencies shining through.

"Dilly, it barely ever rains" I chuckled, my hands danced up and down her spine as she smiled at me and shook her head.

"We don't have to wait for it to rain" she giggled, covering her face with her hands as she did so making my heart swell.

"Stop being so damn cute and tell me what you mean" I smirked causing her to blush a deep red.

Instead she stood up and took hold of my hand. I didn't know where she was leading me until she closed the door of the bathroom.

Without even a second though she stood in the shower in all her clothes and allowed the water to pour over her face, she ran her hands through her wet hair and giggled again.

"Cmon" she insisted holding out her hand for me to take.

I looked at it and then at her hopeful eyes and decided that I couldn't possibly say no to her. The water hitting my clothes making my white shirt cling to my chest as she giggled into the water.

"Is this good enough for you?" I asked and she wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded like an excitable puppy.

I found myself leaning down and finally with one hand cupping her cheek, I brought our lips together. It was a long and deepened kiss and it pained me to pull away.

I couldn't breathe and I didn't know whether it was due to the excitement of kissing her or the fact that I was literally drowning in the shower.

Her eyes scanned my face and suddenly she pulled herself back into me, it shocked me so I had to steady myself with one hand pressed against the shower wall. Her fingers tugging on my drenched hair as I pressed her further against the tiles.

How was I ever supposed to recover from something like that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 742 122
Find out what your relationship would be like with one of the KnJ squad peeps! ~~~~~~~~~~~ Kian, Jc, Corey, Harrison, Dom, Bobby, Crawford, and Frann...
3.6K 34 21
who knew someone could be so heartless? [includes profanity , completed]
389K 8.4K 51
Cassidy Rivers, 16 , was your average teenager. She wasn't that over popular cheerleader and she wasn't the nerd that nobody knew. She was just an av...
17.2K 124 177
fans brought them together complicated feelings media relationships aren't always simple ** none of the edits and pictures are mine