OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

My peace [74]

725 84 46
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Camila's POV.

"Mommy! Me and momma made you some breakfast!"

I smiled as I walked downstairs to see Royalty sitting in her chair at the table.

Y/N popped her head from around the corner and smiled walked up to me. "Hi baby momma. Ro and I woke up super early, so we wanted to do something special for you."

I rolled my eyes at her and made my way over to my baby. "Aww everything looks amazing. Thank you so much." I reached over kissing Royalty's cheek.

She giggled loudly before picking up her cup. "Cheers mommy!"

Oh my goodness, how can she get any more adorable? I smiled picking up my own cup. "Cheers sweetheart."

As I hit my cup against hers softly, and watched her go back to her food and iPad.

"Here you are baby." Y/N's deep voice said into my ear.

I smiled and moaned feeling her lips hit my neck.

"Thank you baby." I said grabbing her face and pulling her closer to me. When our lips touched it was like heaven and I didn't want it to end.

Y/N pulled back and shook her head. "Mmm you know what kissing me like that does to me."

I nodded and bit down on my lip. "Mmhm I do know." I ran my hand down the front of her chest and winked.

She groaned moving away from me to sit down at the table. "What are your plans today babe?"

I shrugged as I tapped my fingers on the table. "Uhh I'm actually not sure. I mean I would say the studio but we both agreed I'd take a small break."

Ever since the whole me passing out due to dehydration and exhaustion. I promised her I would slow down. This was before we even discussed getting back together.

Y/N nodded. "Yeah I honestly need to get back in myself, but you do know that we have an indoor studio, right?"

"No, you have an indoor studio." I corrected with and sigh.

I could tell she didn't like that answer but it was the truth. This isn't my home, and we've talked about that too.

She mumbled something under her breath making me put my fork down and give her a look. "Excuse me, what was that Y/N?"

"Anyway, Royalty. What do you feel like doing today?"

Royalty looked from her iPad over to the both of us. "Hmmm-" she said with her finger tapping her chin. "I wanna go to the park!"

"The park?" Y/N and I asked at once. She literally goes to the park every other day.

"Ro we always go to the park baby."

Royalty shook her head and pointed. "Nu uh momma,  it the park with fun rides!"

Ohhh the amusement park.

Y/N laughed and glanced over at me. "What do you say, feel like spending the day at the amusement park with your family?"

"Absolutely."

She smiled and grabbed my hand kissing it. "Good. Because we wouldn't want to go without you. Right Ro Ro?"

"Right momma!" Royalty hit her small fist on the table and giggled.

We sat and talked for a while. It felt amazing to be sitting here with them. I can't remember the last time Y/N and I were even able to sit in the same room without arguing. Now here we are sitting as a real family again.

As I was washing the dishes there was a sound coming from the intercom, meaning someone was at the front gate.

"Babe, I think someone's at the door."

Y/N smiled and walked through the kitchen. "I got it."

A few minutes later I heard nothing but shouting coming from the front room. I frowned drying my hands and rushing to see what was going on.

When I walked in there stood Y/N's "mother".  Yup, the same woman who tarnished Y/N's entire childhood by letting her get abused, both sexually and physically.

This couldn't go well. I knew for a fact how much she dislikes this woman. Couldn't really blame her.

I could tell that Y/N was upset just by the look on her face. I walked up slowly placing my hand on her back.

"Look Tammy. Stay the fuck away from my damn family. This will be the last time I'm telling you this shit."

"Y/N please, you never give me a chance to speak! That's why you're so angry, not with me but at yourself!"

I looked between the two, and thought of what I could do to calm Y/N in this moment.

"No! You don't get to stand here and try and tell me what I feel or why! I'm tucking mad at you for all the shit you put me through growing up. Yeah I know I'm an adult, but I got my own family now and I'm not about to let you in my life to fuck it up!"

When I noticed how red Y/N was turning and her bald first. I stepped in front of her pushing her back some.

"Umm Tammy, I think it's best if you leave now."

The older woman rolled her eyes and looked over at me. "And who the fuck do you think you are huh? I'm here to talk with my daughter-"

"Well your daughter clearly doesn't want to speak to you anymore. Who do I think I am? Im the the woman who's been rebuilding and loving your daughter the way she needs to be because she never had it. You are the one that allowed her to be abused, so don't be mad at anyone but yourself."

When I was finished Tammy looked at me with a shocked expression, the quickly turned into a mad one.

She waved her hands and stepped back. "Well fuck this then! If she doesn't want me in her life then I won't try and be in it!"

I nodded taking a hold of the door. "Great, bye bye." I slammed the door and alerted the security up by the front gates that they needed to escort her away.

I let out a deep breath and turned around to see my baby sitting on the couch with her head buried in her hands. The way her body shook I knew she was breaking down.

"Why does she gotta keep doing this to me? I may be wrong for wanting her to stay away but damnit I'm scarred! I had a childhood filled with trauma and pain all cause of her! Now she wants back in my life."

Silently I sat down in front of her, holding on to her knees. "Listen to me baby, you have every right to feel the way that you do about her. She allowed you to be abused by your father for years. No one can blame you and I wouldn't dare try and take that part of your life away from you. If you feel that you can't or shouldn't forgive her now, then so be it. Forgive her on your own time. Not hers."

Y/N sniffed and rubbed her eyes. "I-I love you so much. I'm so happy that we're here in this space, I couldn't have handled that properly without you here."

I nodded pulling myself up on the couch right next to her. "I love you more baby."

We sat in complete silence for a minute, I was holding Y/N in my arms and rubbing my fingers through her curls.

"So, if you're still up for it. How about we get ready to go out and enjoy our day with our daughter, huh?"

"Absolutely." She said softly before winking at me.

🌪🌪🌪🌪

A/N

Sooooo how do we feel about this chapter?😕

What do you guys think will happen next? Let me know, any thoughts or suggestions!

Sorry for any mistakes..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
395K 7.9K 20
G!P Lauren Camila accidently gets pregnant but Lauren what's her to have the life that she deserves so Lauren raises there Child by her self till one...
157 9 1
Camila Cabello already plan to reunite with her old bandmates. Sooner or later in life, in the near future of course. She still feel bad and guilty...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...