The Gap Between

dangdang140

After Iason Mink head of Tanagura Syndicate released Riki back to the slum, he haven't heard of him since the... Еще

Author's Note
Prolouge
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 In the Past 1
14 In the Past 2
15
16
17 Flashback 1
17 Flashback 2
17 flashback 3
18
19
20
21
22

2

1.6K 28 3
dangdang140

Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading everyone, this is my first Yaoi story and fan fiction, it has taken me a lot of courage to write since the expectations has a different level between writing your own story to this one.

I do hope you all like it, everyone are welcome to share their thoughts.

Happy reading!

***

Hover car ride was smooth, Iason looks on the view of the old town of Regina it was lovely they weren't in the town proper itself but you could feel the old spirit, they needed to fly for five hours to the airport which was five cities far from Regina and then to travel by hover car for another hour just to go here, he will talk to Timothy to build a faster means of transportation.

Then out the blue, he made the driver stop upon seeing a chance in a lifetime after more than 200 years his eyes might be seeing things, Orphe's hover car did the same thing upon seeing the other blondie did.

Iason step out seing the lush greens and it is a rare sight in the planet it is barren itself likewise Timothy have acquired technology to make Regina a lush green he have good fundings unlike hundreds of years ago that Regina was struggling too far from Tanagura to be aided, he should have been at least an amethyst or ruby for his abilities Jupiter may have made a mistake making him an onyx or likewise she intended to do so. other than Eos garden and Guardian this was very huge he could also see from far trees upon trees maybe it is the Luthier's tree farm. What's more rarer is seeing a creature.

Black Hair

A man with shoulder length hair tied neatly facing the cliff playing a deep sounded instrument called the cello, it was calming and warm, as warm as the sunray. He played so good that Iason doesn't want to ruin it by approaching him, he might look back and get scared

"Iason I thought I was seeing things his hair is definitely as black as your old pet, how long was it?"

"Two hundred thirty years, and we chance upon one in a trillion chances of seeing someone like him in flesh at Amoi." Iason said and Orphe nodded

"Indeed, Raoul mouth would water if he had seen this" continued "Lets go, Timothy is waiting" he nodded and they continue their journey

Iason and Orphe was now at Regina, the place very much different indeed, unlike the other cities in Amoi. The naturalist may find this more appealing and can sustain in some degree of morals they which said humane

"Timothy did make this place very cozy" Oprhe said "the air is even fresher, maybe the large greenery was the reason."

"Indeed, Earth is full of vegetation and cooler than Amoi, the temperature here is almost identical" continues "The population of retirees here are more than triple than anywhere else in Amoi" Iason said as they could see old people passing by, it has a certain degree of peace.

"This place is better off far in Midas, imagine seeing a sea of old people in the red district? Gideon will likewise get mad it may turn off young tourist."

"I would like to laugh at that thought" as Timothy came and bow "it is the main point why Regina is far from Midas."

"Jupiter indeed have point, where is the shop?" Orphe said

"We just need to walk a little from here" he said "the place is really nice, just few blocks and few minutes were there"

"Why not we use hover cars?" Iason said

"I wish to give you masters a brief tour." Timothy explained and the later nodded

As they walk more likely they could feel the old world like walking in pages of preserved paper books. as the ancient towns from Earth looked like, it was a bit refreshing, Iason got surprised to see a young man reading a book a real book made from paper even Orphe got intrigue it was very expensive, and some draw and paint as well it was luxury outside Regina, but timothy defended it was made by the shop they are seeking, it was made from wood scraps and old fallen leaves, recycled papers from other cities trashes, it was cheaper here, local publishing houses use the papers to create new books a very cheap one to cater the theme of the town.

"This company is dignified as well themed in the town itself, they will not be a good hit in Midas, technology more pleasure and leisure not sentimentality" Orphe said as he calculated in mind

"They might get bankrupt with cheap prices and no patrons like this. They would just last few months." Iason agreed

"We are here my lords" Timothy said and open the shop's door

Sounds of wind chime

"Lord Franc!" An old man approached them

"Amir, this are the one's I've been talking, this is Lord Mink" he gestured to Iason and "Lord Zavi" and then to Orphe

"I am Amir the shop manager, I have heard that you seek twenty violins for next month but we are afraid to tell you we might not sustain with your demand"

"Rejection upon request?" Orphe said

"No my Lords it just happens that we are already full till next five months, and we are already turning down other clients." They entered the shop the smell of the varnish, the wood and the scent of sandalwood it was truly old world, they could also see other clients and some are even families with children.

"Do you have extras the one you keep in shops?"

"We are sorry my Lords, those are already reserved and we will have new stock to fill the shop by next week. It is only ten violins nothing more."

"That's too little stock." Iason said it was like talking to this old man seems forever and talking to a naturalist!

"My Lords we are truly sorry we also lack wood supply, Lord Franc knew we also wait our trees to mature to make good products we couldn't just use premature ones."

"We see, no wonder you got stuck forever in Regina the Owner is too old fashioned" Iason said

"But my master have his heart creating the instruments every single thing we could offer you is made by love, his love."

The word love, what if he had open up to Riki, he might have been not lost. But who is he fooling, off course he would still loose him, he was not like him, he is human he would grow old and die, like how the faith of the retirees in here, and what real purpose of the mongrels of ceres. They were escorted at the back of the shop where the factory is located, Orphe was surprised and delighted on how it is sorrounded with lush vegetation and trees upon trees, Amir said it was all the fruit of devotion and work of his master, he made the place very beautiful, Timothy added that the owner as well is the one whom he bought the trees and plants at the plaza and made it so lush, it was him also from time to time took care of it for free.

"It seems his very old." As they look at the factory it was painfully old world, Iason was so bored he wanted to go back to Tanagura, or it is better off to go in Ceres he prefer the rowdiness and chaos, maybe it is because Riki's alive in memory, there he could imagine him, or he would prefer home where he often caged him.

"Haha not really were at least more older than him." Timothy said, Orphe was amused off course humans have short life span. Then suddenly Iason stop and took note of  upon looking to a garden like area being fenced at the heart of the tree farm, that he could even refer to a forest and they could smell incense and candles burning even weird smell of withered flowers it seems not fitted to the picture why on Amoi they could smell it in paradise.

"Lord Mink that area is off limits to guest" Amir explained but he didn't listen "my lord!" They followed him

"Lord Mink the owner doesn't allow anyone to be near there." Timothy explained

"I just want to see why are you stopping me?" Intrigued Iason continues

"It is intriguing I think we should investigate." Orphe said and they Dash to the area where they could see it has a gate and an old lock which you use a metal key very out dated, but Orphe destroyed the lock "we will just compensate" Orphe said and it was a warning to the poor man.

"My lords!" Timothy stopped him.

"I will take full responsibility" Timothy said to Amir and they followed them.

Iason was surprised same with Orphe it was really not fitted to the scene what in the world does a cemetery doing here? They continue to walk and they also got surprised it was old very old but very much taken cared off, there are fresh flowers and candles being mixed with some starting to rot. most of tombs are more than a hundred years some have just died decades ago. "This is a sacred place to my master all the people here is important to him." Amir explained, there were old photos on some tombs upon walking and stepping in fallen withered leaves they got in the center of the place.

Iason was shocked and he quickly dashed he was almost running. "Iason!" Orphe called him out as he followed him, the other Blondie stop in a tomb, where he touched the tombstone not even bothering if its dirty or dusty and wipes it, Orphe was shock upon seeing it for himself. The tombstone has Riki's photo he wouldn't be wrong definitely even Iason he was not to be forgotten even in centuries!

Riki

My Death Is My Freedom

The date said he had died a hundred and fifty years ago and he looked to Timothy "do you know who was this man?" Orphe asked

"Is there a problem?" Timothy asked, he didn't pay attention to the Onyx, so he hid here of all places no wonder he couldn't find him. "I want to talk to the Owner" Iason said in Icy tone.

"This is off limits, I'm the one who should ask for answers." A voice out of knowhere

"Master!" Amir said and bow

Iason heard the voice it was his voice! His pet, but it was different it sounded more literate, and calmer.

"Iason, look" Orphe said and he look at his back.

He Was Shock!

Black Hair, Black Eyes... No he was wrong his eyes are the darkest of the dark brown and it was brown black, he was slightly less tan, he was a few inch taller, hair tied on the back, dress more descent if weren't with this features he would likely rush and hug him, he looked exactly like him but he was different.

He looks like Riki!

"Riki!" Timothy greeted him, the blondies are both surprised he also bear the same name.

"Lord Franc your furniture is inside the shop, he was looking for you." Timothy nodded and left them.

"Why are they here? I thought they are just here for the Violins?" Amir took his master's bag and coat. "They destroyed my handmade victorian inspired padlock? Now I need to fix it." He looked so sad as if it was so precious!

"Who are you?" Iason ask

"Riki" the man answered

"And this?" Then Orphe gestured at the tombstone

"Isn't it so obvious?" The man said

"I suppose your great grandfather" Orphe said

The man smile back, that is the distinction his smile is different he was friendlier and the one they knew is mischievous.

****

Thank you

April 8, 2019

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

XVI.IX.MMI Ashwin Riers

Детектив / Триллер

414 89 37
(#1 In The Acceptatio Series) "What happened to mom and dad?" I asked lowly. "Kenneth, you have no need to worry. Just go ahead and play with your fr...
124K 5.6K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...
199 10 9
Being four years old is pretty rough with the whole predicament of still learning how the world works. For Ryou, the chilling death of both his paren...
The CEO is my roommate [BL] MG

Любовные романы

39.1K 1.6K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...