Voltron Legendary Defender Bo...

By Hunter_Annix967

Hey guys! This will work like scenarios to create a story. Requests are ALWAYS open so please don't be shy to... More

~How you guys met~
***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***
~ Getting to know each other~
~Realising that he likes you~
~Going on first your date~
~Him asking to be in a relationship~
~Trying to act normal with other people~
~Talking about now~
~ The first sign of trouble~
~ Something 'bad' happens ~
~ Going to the gym together ~
~ Cuddling and kisses ~
~ Meeting the family ~
~ Someone doubts your relationship ~
~ Tickle fight ~
~ He gets jealous ~
~ Making nicknames for each other ~
~ Getting caught making out ~
~ Something really bad happens ~
~ The slip-up ~
~ First fight ~
~ Spending the day alone ~
~ Resolving differences ~
~ Asking to move in with them ~
~ Your new abode ~
~Your bloody period happens~
~ He gets sick ~
~ Getting a nightmare~
~ He catches you goofing around ~
~ You and he babysit ~
~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~
~ You cook dinner ~
~ He leaves for a mission/ Being home alone ~
~ He misses you on a mission ~
|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]
~ Him coming home from a mission ~
~Getting a pet~
~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~
~ Waking up in weird positions ~
|Lance x reader| YOUR GENTLEMAN [15K Special]
~ Experiencing flooding ~
~ Second fight ~
~ I'm sorry ~
|Matt x reader| M Y L U L L A B Y [20k SPECIAL]
~ Helping you remember ~
~ "I just can't remember" ~
| WHAT'S UP FAM?!?!?|
~ Talking to your pet ~
|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]
~ Going to Karaoke ~
~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~
|Keith x reader| T H A N K Y O U [30K Special]
*** Break time special ***
***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~
~ Stakes at high ~
~ The break in ~
| I has been tagged... |
~ New Year's Eve ~
|Coran x reader| M Y L A D Y [35K Special] |
~ New Year's celebration ~
~ Dressing into his old clothes ~
| Paladin and Author | Embracing their element [40K Special]
~ Having odd miscommunications ~
~ You help him get to bed ~
~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~
|Lotor x reader| I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN [45K Special]
~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~
~ The blush challenge ~
~ Waxing each other ~
~ Comforting one another ~
60K Special | L E A V E M E A L O N E|

~ April Fools Day Pranks ~

529 21 7
By Hunter_Annix967

~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know about you, but I have a love-hate relationship with this day. One of my friends has his birthday on the first of April and I always try to make sure I say happy birthday to him. Everyone he meets for the first time usually thinks its a joke, but it isn't (Believe me, I checked).

But I did get pranked this morning with... Pancakes... I was so excited this morning to have my favourite breakfast option and inside... Was not something nice... I thought it was Nutella inside but it was raw bean paste...

If it wasn't for the apology pancakes afterwards, I would have cried xD

If you guys played a prank on anyone let me know in the comments! Did you manage to get the reaction you were hoping for or did it backfire?

~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the day!

"Crap it's April Fools Day"

- Me as I woke up to tell my friend 'Happy Birthday'

KEITH

"(y/n)!" Keith shouted. "Can you give me a hand with this?"

You frowned, peering out the bedroom door. "Uh... What do you need help with?"

Keith pointed to the ceiling light above him. One of the lights had buzzed out while the others were bright as day. "I'll get the lightbulb, can you get ready to screw it on?"

"Yeah sure."

You switched the lights off before pulling a chair under the burnt light. You wondered how the light had burned out so quickly. You had replaced the lights two weeks ago. I'll be it, the lights you had purchased were cheap so maybe there was a faulty one in the bundle.

Keith returned with a bulb in hand and a screwdriver. You gave him quick thanks, unscrewing the light to switch out the faulty light. As you reached for the bulb, it shifted in your hand. You ignored the strange sensation until the 'bulb' cracked above your head raining down raw egg all over your hair and clothes.

"Keith Kogane!" You screeched.

Keith let out a peal of boisterous laughter, clutching his stomach. "April Fools Day!"

"I am getting you back for this," you growled.

HUNK

You pursed your lips into a small knot as you silently snapped a picture of some blueberry muffins. As soon as the photo was taken, you uploaded the snap onto Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat. You boasted about your creation, eventually getting your boyfriend's attention.

Hunk called out from the living room. "Bun-bun? Why are you posting in social media? You didn't even have Snapchat, Twitter or Instagram."

"Yeah but it looks so cute and stylish!"

A silence hung in the air until Hunk walked over to the kitchen sceptically. "Why are you acting so cute all of a sudden?"

You shrugged with an innocent smile, "I don't know what you're talking about?"

Hunk lifted a brow, flicking his eyes between you, your phone and the muffins. "This is a prank isn't it?"

"Huuunk," You whined, "Why can't a girl just enjoy social media for once?"

"... Because you never enjoyed it in the first place..."

"Fine, just try it."

Hunk squinted his eyes, slowly inching towards the island counter. The muffins did smell delicious and the photographs that he saw weren't helping. Hunk imagined how delicious they would taste fresh from the oven. Hunk scooped up a muffin, peeling the cover before taking a bit into the desert.

Hunk spewed out the contents in his mouth. You snapped every second of his reaction, holding your phone in front of you. Hunk rushed to the sink, rinsing his mouth desperately. "Bun-bun, did you put starch instead of sugar?"

You giggled innocently as you posted every single picture on your social media platforms. "Yes."

LANCE

You stifled a laugh, flicking through your Instagram feed. Hunk's girlfriend had just posted her stream of reaction pics from her muffin prank. The poor thing, he was so gentle but so gullible... Just like someone else in this house.

You thought about Lance who was playing with the mice in the living room. You twisted your lips, trying to think of a good prank. Meanwhile, you munched on some chips that you had bought earlier this morning. Sweet honey soy chicken. Mmm! Goodness in-

You rustled your hand through the bag, wondering what on earth was inside. You peered inside the bag. Your jaw dropped open as a stack of cotton pads had been placed in. Your hand was already holding what you had thought to be a chip. But in fact, you were holding something not too edible.

"Lance!" You screamed. "What did you do to my chips?!

Lance burst out laughing, hooting with absolute joy and satisfaction. "Did you eat one?"

"No! What do you think I am? A cow?!"

Lance let out another burst of laughter, almost dying. "Happy April Fools, babe."

"You jerk! You're going to pay for this!"

SHIRO

"Good morning," you cooed.

Shiro had just woken up, walking out of the bedroom with his hair in a mess. His face was puffed up from a rough night and his clothes were wrinkled and absolutely stinky. "Morning."

You passed him a warm drink with a smile. "Coffee?"

"Thanks." Shiro walked passed you, barely sane.

You bit your lips as Shiro began to sip the brown liquid. It would take a while to take effect but the wait was going to be worth it. You quickly tried to cover up the wrapping for the laxative, throwing away a few pieces of rubbish on top.

Shiro continued to sip away. He walked around the kitchen gathering some cereal. You got the milk out for him. But to your surprise, Shiro held out a bar of chocolate. The wrapping was untouched. You stared at the box. The seal wasn't broken... Seems legit.

You quickly smiled, hoping to cover your suspicion. "Thank Shiro." You cracked the seal open, smelling a genuine whiff of chocolate. The further you unwrapped it, the further your suspicions drifted. That was until you reached the aluminium foil.

As soon as you unwrapped the foil, a piece of clay with a smiley face stared right at your unamused expression. "Are you serious?"

"April Fools Day." Shiro sniggered.

"You're lucky I don't have time to pull any pranks against you for the rest of the day."

"Mmhmm," Shiro hummed, "That's why I was smart and chose to prank you in the morning before you had to work." He took his last swig of the coffee, guzzling everything down his throat. "Man I'm so smart."

=-=-=-= BONUS =-=-=-=
Literal explosions erupted in the bathroom as Shiro at on the toilet, groaning in pain. You hung outside, clear from the door, laughing your head off.
"(Y/n)!" Shiro bellowed, "you said you didn't have any pranks planned today! What did you put in my coffee?"
"Laxative!" You laughed. You clutched your stomach as your cheeks began to sore. "That's what you get for messing with my chocolate."

MATT

While Matt was fast asleep on his nap, you quickly stole his laptop, sneaking it downstairs into the kitchen. Although it was 2 am in the morning, this prank was going to be worth it. You grabbed all the paint you could find began to paint over the top of the laptop. Unicorns, flowers and other such kiddie doodles were all over the surface of his notebook.

You tried to keep quiet as you began to hack your way into his desktop. Backgrounds, lock screens, usernames and passwords galore m. Matt was going to be so furious in the morning. (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

...

You were fast asleep in bed five hours later. Matt had already gotten out of bed, brushing his teeth after breakfast. You ignored his morning activities until the Holt screeched to the top of his lungs.

"(y/n)! What did you do to my laptop?!"

You sniggered under the covers as Matt thundered across the floor to the bed. He lept onto your frame, demanding your attention. "Why?" He cried.

"April Fools day," you whispered.

Matt looked down at you in disappointment. He was having none of this today. "What did you change my password to?"

"Nothing," you answered.

"No seriously, babe, what's the password?"

"Nothing."

"Babe!" Matt whimpered and whined. He squeezed you into a tight cuddle and rubbed his face against your cheek. He continued to whine, leaning his whole weight on you, even throwing you across the bed. "Please tell me! I will do anything."

"Nothing," you laughed, "That's the password, 'Nothing."

Matt's face deadpanned, feeling everyone else's disappointment rush over him. "... I have been outwitted..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1K 42
Keith x reader (Voltron) one-shots - now re-opened, and requests are welcome! (DM me if you have any requests or comment on chapters) -
186K 1.6K 21
This is what the title implies! I will be updating slowly! Please don't rush me! Requests are always open unless said other wise!!
17.4K 493 27
The gang of three, Lance, Hunk and Pidge! After they all graduated from high school, the gang decided to live together. They moved to a small island...
214K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...