The Innocent Salvatore (Nikla...

By Miss__Mikaelson

A baby's cry pierces the air as the midwife passes the baby to the awaiting hands of the father. Damon happil... More

Prologue
-Characters-
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 10

89.6K 1.8K 1.6K
By Miss__Mikaelson

3rd Person POV-

Elijah, Niklaus, and Angel were all sitting in the living room. Niklaus and Elijah both wanted to sit next to Angel so she ended up pressed between the two. Tired of feeling the glare between the two Originals Angel stands up, getting of the couch and moving to the chair across from it.

Sitting down on the chair Angel looks back at her 2 supposed mates watching an angry pout forming on their faces when she left.

Standing up Elijah breaks the silence. "How about a cup of coffee?" Elijah asks both of them annoyed about the silence.

"Can I have a cup of tea instead?" Angel asks in a quiet voice. Angel had hated coffee her whole life, she detested it. The smell, the taste, the color, everything. Nodding his head with a small smile Elijah heads to the kitchen to make his mate a cup of tea.

Sitting in silence Niklaus and Angel stare at each other until Angel grows nervous looking down with a blush on her face. Chuckling at how adorable his mate is Niklaus looks at her in admiration, realizing just how lucky he was to have her.

Before Niklaus can say anything Elijah comes back into the room carrying to cups in his hands. Handing one to his mate he takes the other, taking a seat next to his mate this time. Noticing his brothers plan Niklaus glares at him. Why did he get to sit with their mate?

"Where my cup, Brother?" Niklaus asks sarcastically knowing his brother didn't get him one on purpose.

"Did you want one, Niklaus?" Elijah asks him a smug smirk on his face. Niklaus is about to make another remark but before he can Angel beats him to it.

"Do you want mine? I don't mind." Angel tells him, guilty that she had one and he didn't. Both males in the room coo at her kindness, loving her already.

"It's fine, Love. I don't need one." Niklaus says, giving his mate a soft and loving smile. Both males were amazed about the amount of kindness she possessed, even for the person who 'kidnapped' her.

"Do you have any questions, Baby Girl?" Elijah asks his mate watching her blush at the nickname he called her.

"Why am I your mate? There are so many people in the world better than me." Angel asks them, looking between the two brother in curiosity. When Angel says those words Niklaus and Elijah both freeze sending each other a similar look.

Getting up from his spot on the couch Niklaus walks over to his mate, kneeling down in front of her and pulling her soft hands into his own.

"Don't say that, Love." Niklaus tells his mate softly, rubbing his thumbs over her knuckles. Moving closer to his mate as well Elijah wraps his arm around his mate, pulling her into his chest away from his brother.

"You are perfect. You're the most perfect person in the world." Elijah finishes for his brother, loving the feel of his small mate in his arms.

Their moment was ruined when the front door bangs open. Making both brothers get up from their spots, bringing their mate behind them. The brothers watch, ready to fight if needed as a figure speeds into the house.

They watch the figure try to take Angel, stopping it before it can. Grabbing the figure by the neck Elijah holds the person against the wall as Niklaus keeps their mate safe, incase someone else was coming.

Angel tries to see who it was, but Niklaus blocks her from everything. Angel tries nugging his body out of the way, but it's like a rock. Tired of being out out of the loop Angel pulls on the bottom of Niks' shirt to get his attention.

Feeling a small pull on the back of his shirt Niklaus turns around, looking down at his mate.

"What is it, Love?" Niklaus asks his mate worried something might be wrong.

Pouting Angel looks up at him. "Why can't I see what's going on?" Angel whines, well aware how childish she was acting.

"Angel." Damon rasps out from the wall, clawing at Elijah's hands trying to remove them from his neck.

"Dad!" Angel yells from her spot behind Nik, trying to run towards him. Before Angel could make it close to her Father Niklaus pulls her away, pulling her into his arms. Looking at Angels so called Father Elijah drops him from the wall, giving him a small chance to breathe.

They know that if they killed someone that important to her she would never love them. Walking away from Damon, Elijah goes towards his brother and his mate. Grabbing his mate from Niklaus arms Elijah holds her against her chest, digging his head into her neck having to bend down quite a bit. This might sound uncomfortable but the smell made up for it.

Seeing this Damon speeds up from his spot on the floor, rushing towards his daughter again. Why were these dangeruss men touching his daughter? And why did she look like she was enjoying it? Before Damon could make it far he was back on the floor.

"I suggest you step away from our mate before I make you." Elijah tells Angels Father not sounding bothered by him. Niklaus on the other hand is staring at the man, hate burning in his eyes.

"Our mate?" Damon yells loudly. How could his sweet, innocent daughter be mated to them of all people. "No. That's not happening." Damon tells both men forgetting for a moment that they were the most dangerous men in the world.

"You have no say in what goes on in our lifes or our mates." Niklaus tells the man strongly. "You may be her Father but she is old enough to make her own decisions." Elijah finishes, the two men reading each other thoughts.

Angel, who had been silent this whole time, was finally ready to say something. She was tired of being spoken about like she wasn't there. She was an adult and she could speak for herself.

Speeding out of Elijah's arms Angel speeds over to her Father. She wasn't trying to take sides but she had to get them to listen to her, and this was the only way she knew how.

"Stop fighting!" Angel yells hearing the room go silent. "Why don't we all sit down and talk about this like civilized people?" Angel proposes hoping that they would listen or she would have to take other measures.

"There is nothing to discuss," Niklaus tells his mate. "You are ours and there is nothing he can do about it." When Angel hears those words she starts to grow annoyed. She is not an object to be kept, she isn't a prize to be won.

She understood they were mates and that meant they somewhat belonged to each other, but that didn't mean she wasn't her own person anymore.

"I'm not an object Nik." Angel tells him sadly, the annoyance had started to fade and now she was just sad. Did he even see her as a person?

"Of course you're not an object, Love. I know you are a person and I respect that." Niklaus tells his mate, that was not what he ment.

Noticing the tense atmosphere Elijah clears his throat. "Why don't we all sit down." He tells them hoping to disfice the situation not wanting to saden his mate anymore.

"Fine Brother." Niklaus says with an eye roll. Speeding over to his mate Niklaus holds her bridal style, speeding into a different living room. Scoffing at his brother Elijah follows them into the room, Damon trailing behind him at a slightly slower speed.

Arriving Elijah notices Niklaus holding onto their mate, her sitting on his lap curled up with her head in his neck. Elijah starts to speak but before he can Niklaus shushes him pointing to the small princess sleeping on his lap.

Angel had tried to stay awake but she couldn't. She was out like a light as soon as Nik set her on his lap. He was so warm and he smelt so good she couldn't help herself, all of the stress the past few days wasn't good for her body and she was exhausted.

When Damon enters the room he sees the same sight Elijah did except differently. His daughter was in this mans lap, and asleep for that matter. The first thought that went through his mind was doing something but his brain quickly ruled that out. If he even went towards them Elijah would get him quicker then he could say his own name.

Knowing this Damon settles for glaring at the man hating him from afar.

"I'll put her to bed." Elijah offers Niklaus walking over to them, holding his arms out to take her. Niklaus is about to deny but then he realizes, she was Elijah's mate as well and he couldn't stop that. He wouldn't be able to handle it if he wasn't allowed to be with her at any point.

Nodding his head Niklaus shifts his mate in his arms, careful not to wake her. Lifting her into his arms Elijah holds her close to his chest like a fine glass that would break at the slightest touch. Giving his brother a smile Elijah head upstairs to his brothers room to put his mate down to sleep.

Reaching the top of the stairs Elijah hears Damon and Niklaus begin to talk, although he didn't have much interest in the conversation at the moment. Assuming his brother room was the one with the gold door Elijah enter that room realizing he was right when he enters the room.

Walking further in Elijah balances his mate in one arm, unmaking the bed with the other. Arranging the pillows Elijah is careful not to wake her while also trying to make the bed comfortable.

Finally deciding that it was good enough Elijah removes his mate from his arms, tucking her into the bed. Giving his mate a small, longing kiss on the forehead Elijah stands up ready to go back downstairs.

As soon as Elijah takes a step towards the door he is pulled back by a small tug on the bottom of his suit jacket. Turning around Elijah's sees his mate fast asleep a tight grasp on his jacket.

Shaking his head with a smile Elijah chuckles at his mate. Carefully removing her hand Elijah goes to leave again stopped by a small whining noise coming from the bed. Turning around for the second time his eyes soften.

Walking back over to the bed Elijah removes his clothes, only keeping on his boxers. Climbing in the covers Elijah lays next to his mate, pulling her back to his front spooning her. Turning around in the bed Angel snuggles closer to the warm body, wrapping her arms and legs around him like a koala.

Elijah stays with his mate a few more minutes until Niklaus enter the room, a tense expression on his face. Seeing his mate curled up in bed his face softens, walking into his closet Niklaus changes into a shirt and a pair of sweatpants before climbing into bed with his mate.

As soon as he gets in Angel changes her position, keeping her head and arms around Elijah she moves he back and legs around Niklaus. Wrapping her legs around his own, he back against his chest, her head on Elijah's chest and arms around him.

"Did you take care of her Father?" Elijah asks his brother, whispering so Angel doesn't wake up.

"He's coming back tomorrow to see her, I persuaded him to leave her alone tonight." Niklaus tells him crypticly. Rolling his eyes at what his brother really meant by persuading Elijah settles against his matte inhaling her sent.

"We must get her clothes tomorrow." Elijah mutter to his brother before falling asleep, his mate the last thought on his mind.

Nodding his head agreeing Niklaus falls asleep as well, happy to finally have his mate safe in his arms.

꧁꧁꧂꧂

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed :)

Word Count - 2,379

Vote•Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 15.5K 35
Years before he'd been daggered, the Reckless Mikaelson had met a very talented songstress who had befriended him. Kol had found her fascinating, esp...
3.5M 61.5K 79
Throughout the last thousand years of being a vampire, everyone always thought that Niklaus Mikaelson was merciless, heartless. What they don't know...
892K 20.8K 31
"You, you did this? How could you?" Damon picked me up and through me into the wall, leaving a big dent. He and Stefan race through the door. I got u...
158K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...