My Crazy Lover Boys (Yandere...

By Kloplove63708

Yugi and Yami are just two regular high school boys living regular lives. Famous duelers who shared the same... More

Introduction
Brotherly conversation of love
A Sweet, Lovely Dream
Late for school and a dream... come true?
Follow our Kouhai to her house
The Diary of our Beloved Kouhai
We must get rid of you... for her sake
Go on a date with... all of you?!?
The Threat
Have a Sweet Dream
Our Beloved Shrine
A Cruel Torture
Smile For The Camera
Spend the day with our Kouhai
Time To Say Goodbye
Domino City Shopping Mall
The Second Popular Boy
Kouhai's Angelic Song
Missing?
Rumors... of the dead
Hope you're ready for this....
Unwanted company
A forgotten bento
A bento... just for you, Kouhai
Kouhai's bento
It's sweet but now... it's bitter
It was you...?!?!
Someone... help me!
Hospital Visit
She's cured
How to clean out blood... properly?
He's... a yandere?
Helios' story (part 1)
Helios' story (part 2)
Helios' story (part 3)
Helios' story (part 4)
Helios' story (part 5)
Helios' story (Final part)
Sleep Tight, Kouhai~
Sudden Messages
Surprising News
Who needs a person like you...

It's time... for your punishment

3K 43 25
By Kloplove63708

As the sky grew dark, Yugi and Yami were on their way to the hideout. Turns out that this warehouse was old and abandoned for quite too long so they decided to use this place as a hideout and hid the girls there.

Once they made it to the hideout, they looked at each other and nodded their heads as they enter to see if their prisoners have finally awaken from their slumber.

~Meanwhile~
Inside the hideout, Mithica wakes up from her unconscious and finds herself inside of an old warehouse but when she tried to get up, she noticed she was tied to chair.

Mithica tried to set free but she couldn't since the ropes around her were too tight. As she continued to struggle, she looks around but was terrified of what she saw. She saw her best friend, Aryana still unconscious and chained up to a wooden cross.

Mithica: A-Aryana...?!?

Aryana wakes up from her slumber but when she wakes up completely, the one thing she saw was Mithica tied up to a chair.

Aryana: Mithica...?

Mithica: Aryana, you're awake!

Aryana: What happened? Where are we?

Mithica: I don't know

But before they had the chance to continued of struggling themselves out, they hear the door sliding open as two hooded boys entered the warehouse.

Both girls were terrified as one of them close the door shut while the other waited for him. Once the door was securely closed, they walked towards them until Mithica spoke out.

Mithica: Who are you people?!? What do you want from us?!?

Yugi: You really don't know who we are.... don't you?

Mithica and Aryana: Huh...?

Yami: You may not know us.... but we know you

Once the girls heard those words out, they began to shiver in terror. They began to remove their hoodies and the masks from their face. But once the girls saw who the culprits were, they were shocked that it was Yugi and Yami.

Aryana: Y-Yugi... Y-Yami...?!?

Mithica: T...This is a joke, right?! You guys can't be our kidnappers, we're your fans and I'm your girl!

Neither of the boys said a word until Yugi spoke out with an evil look on his face.

Yugi: Who ever said you were our girl? There's only one room for a girl who's rightfully ours

Yami: And she is the one who you threaten her if she didn't stay away from us, did you really think we wouldn't find out about this?

Mithica: What are you talking about? I have no idea who's that girl your referring.

Yugi: Is that so?

As soon as Yugi pulled out his phone, he played the video of the 'conversation' between her and Y/n, Mithica and Aryana were forced to hear the video.

Mithica: (Video) I am sick and tired of seeing other bitches like you taking them away from me...

Y/n: (Video) Eeh?

Mithica: (Video) They belong to me and only me. So you better do as I say because if you don't or if I catch you with them... then this will happen, got that?

Y/n: (Video) O-Okay, I'll d-do it... I w-won't get n-near... t-them... I-I'll do a-anything as y-you say just p-please... don't hurt m-me..

Mithica: (Video) Good... and remember, they're mine and mine only... and this will happen if I catch you with them...

They were speechless especially Mithica that this whole time, their conversation was secretly recorded by her idols without neither of them noticing it.

Mithica: W-Wha...? But how...? That's not true! Everything I said there isn't true! It was just a joke!!!

Yugi: Just a joke, huh? It didn't sound like a joke to us.... Just admit everything what you said in the video, what's the point of hiding it?

Aryana: Who do you guys think you are? Are you threatening her? Are you trying to destroy her chance with you guys?!?

Yami: What this girl has for us, isn't love... just stupidity, attention and power... turns out that the kind and sweet Mithica was nothing but a cruel and a spoiled brat the whole time

Mithica: How dare you! You think I could let anyone talk trash to me like that?

Yugi: Did it really sting that badly...

Yami: For everyone to pay more attention to a transfer girl like Y/n than you?

Their question really made Mithica lose her calm and patience with them and without thinking, she blurred everything out.

Mithica: Of course it did! You guys are supposed to love me! But that bitch Y/n always kept getting in the way. So I did what I could to keep her away from the two of you. I made sure to thoroughly teach her a lesson if she takes what's rightfully mine.

After blurring everything out, Mithica realized that Yami had his phone out the whole entire time while blurring out the whole confession.

Yami repeatedly play the video and listen to the video and show it to Yugi as they both began to smirk once the video was over.

Yugi: That's an amazing face

Mithica: *Gasp* Delete that this instant!

Yami: I'm afraid I won't, but don't worry... we'll upload it somewhere

This made Mithica really frightful as she thinks how her parents and everyone in school will react if they listen to her confession and her threat on Y/n, but also how her popularity will be ruined and everyone will begin to hate her. Mithica was so focused on those thoughts that she didn't heard her friend calling her.

Aryana: Mithica? Mithica, are you okay?

Yami: I'm afraid she can't listen

Yugi: She seems to be lost in thoughts of how her life as the "queen" will be ruined... how her parents will be disappointed once they see the type of person their little girl was without them noticing it

Mithica: You wouldn't... you wouldn't dare upload that video!!!

Yami: What you did to Y/n is unacceptable... for Yugi... and for me... Did you really think we'd buy your lie?.... No one threats our Kouhai...So... I believe it's time for us to give you girls... your punishment

Yami sets the bag down on the ground as he begins to unzip it and reveals the "accessories" for him and Yugi to use. But when Mithica and Aryana saw what was inside the bag, they were speechless and terrified at the same time when they noticed the tools inside.

While Yami was busy, Yugi pulls out a table to place all their "accessories". As the boys were distracted, the girls quietly tried to struggle themselves out but since the ropes on Mithica's wrists, ankles and waist were too tight, there was no way for her to free herself or free her friend from those chains that are wrapped around her arms and a collar chain that was on her neck but also the buckles on her waist and legs.

As they continue to struggle, they weren't aware of Yugi and Yami approaching to them after finishing unpacking the tools from the bag until they heard their footsteps and their wicked chuckles. Mithica and Aryana were frozen to death as they saw Yugi and Yami with those psych, crazed looks on their faces.

Yugi: Now then...

Yami: Let the fun...

Yugi and Yami: Begin...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 143 66
I'm just a normal girl, right? All that stuff that happened in the past doesn't matter, this is a fresh start. New country, new city, new school... w...
1.7K 37 13
(Kaiba x yami) (smut-warning) (Finished) This is the story there the CEO of kaibacorp dies. Yami Yugi has since long passed away into...
101K 3.9K 28
I love you, I want to be with you, I want you to understand that you are everything to me. You are my yami, my darkness, and I only want to be with y...
18.3K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...