The Perfect P.A.

By AhleeCHaxp

After 6 years of being in a relationship Italee finds out who her boyfriend really is, an abusive ass hole. S... More

Italee's pov....
Axel's pov....
Italee's pov....
Axel's pov....
Italee's pov....
Italee pov....
Axel pov...
Italee's pov....
Italee
chapter 12

Axel's pov....

149 6 0
By AhleeCHaxp

The place is getting busy and I have a pretty good idea about who I will keep and who I will let go. Like the bartender who keeps giving me free shots and pretty much trying to fuck me, I will get rid of her but I keep playing her game I don't officially start taking things over until Monday.

After a few shots I feel pretty good, I look down the bar to see cannon talking to a few of the bartenders.

"Anything else I can get for you" the bartender says as she eye fucks me. "Well that depends" I say to her weighing my options she's a tall blond with huge boobs, way too fake but she isn't bad on the eyes and she looks to be a freak. "What does that mouth of yours do" I ask. I'm about to take her by the hand and lead her out when Cannon walks up.

"Hey man, cannon elbows me. Isn't that your sister cousin" he slurs. I look down at the bar to see my cousin Tosha, what the hell is she doing here and why the fuck is she dressed like that I push pass cannon and make my way to her.

I hear cannon behind me "I think she looks sexy as hell in that all black tight as shit outfit shes got on." I look back and throw him the I don't think so look. He laughs. Fucker.

"Where the hell is the rest of your clothes?" I ask coming up beside her. She turns to me with her hand on her hip "Hello Ax, have you seen the other girls in this place" she questions. "Okay I give you that, What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"I'm having drinks with a few friends she points over to a table in the corner. "You got a ride home?" I question her.  "Ax, I'm a big girl if I need you I will call you!" she says as she takes way too many drinks away from the bar.

Tosha is my cousin she is a few years younger than me, her mom and my mom are sisters. She has lived with us for as long as I can remember, her parents were never around or always too busy for her so my parents took her in at a young age and pretty much raised her, she is more like my sister.

I watch her walk over to a table full of women. "Hell yeah" cannon says "this should be fun" I look over to what he's talking about and I see a really drunk Italee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 17.2K 24
"ما هِي رَغباتُك المُظلمة ..دكتور جيُون؟" "لَدي غَرائز تايهيُونغ ..لا رَغبات، وَ هُناك فَرق" آدت أفكار تايهيُونغ وَ فضوله حَول رَغبات الأنسان المُظلم...
193K 14.8K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
231K 14K 64
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...