Chasing Love

By CuteCalumx

Lorena finds it hard to love. Hard to trust. Hard to let people in, but can 9 boys change that? Especially wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 :)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Epilogue

Chapter 30

119 2 0
By CuteCalumx

*next day*

I woke up with a huge headache. I look next to me and saw Calum. I poked him but he didn't wake up.

I wonder how much I drank. I got changed into comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen.

I walked in and saw Louis looking through the cabinets.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Do you know where the Advil is? he asked closing his eyes.

"Yeah, actually that's what I'm getting, I'm hammered." I said reaching for the Advil.

I got up on my tippy toes and started to reach for it.

"I got it love." he said reaching for it.

"Thanks." I said taking two pills. My head started to spin.

"Are you alright there?" Louis asked.

I didn't answer him I just darted to the restroom and started to throw up. Louis was right behind me holding my hair.

"I think I'm sick." I said getting up. I flushed the toilet and faced the sink so I could brush my tooth.

"Do you want medicine?" Louis asked.

"No I think I'm going to lay down." I said.

"Lori, I have something to tell you." Louis said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"So in around 3 weeks.." he said but was cut off by Calum.

"Louis mate, What are doing?!" Calum screamed covering Louis' mouth.

"I'll go lay down now." I said walking towards my room.

"Good morning." Jocelyne said walking past me.

"Goodnight." I said. She turned around giving me a weird look but continued walking.

Louis' POV

"I can't believe you almost told her!" Calum screamed.

"Well she has to know." I said getting angry.

"Well I'm going to be the one to tell her." he said.

"Well tell her now because I don't want you hurting her." I said.

"Look who's talking. You hurt her making her run off and getting kidnapped." he spat with anger.

"Well if you don't tell her I will." I said walking to her room.

Calum pulled me back and punched my jaw.

"You aren't telling her anything, got that?" he asked holding me against the wall.

I spit the blood in his face and shoved him off.

"What's going on?" Jackie asked coming in.

"His stupid ass punched me." I said glaring at Calum.

"Well he almost told Lori we were going back on tour for another year." He said.

"You still haven't told her?" she asked.

"No! And I don't plan on telling her!" he screamed.

"Well you should! You always fuck everything up with her! When you fuck up she doesn't only lose connection with you but with us!" I screamed.

"Vas happening?" Zayn asked coming into the kitchen with the rest of the boys behind him.

"He hasn't told Lori yet." Jackie said.

"Mate, when are you going to tell her?" Michael asked.

"I'm not! Don't you get it! If I tell her it would be harder for me to leave her!" Calum screamed.

"Well if you are not planning on tell her then I'm not going on tour with you guys." Jocelyne said grabbing the car keys and heading out. Jackie also following her.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked.

"To get out stuff from the tour bus." Jackie said leaving.

"Wow Calum, you are always thinking about your own feelings, don't you ever think about ours." Ashton mumbled.

"Sorry mate, I'm on Ashton duty this one." Michael said patting his shoulder and leaving to the living room.

Calum's POV

One by one the boys started to leave until there was only there left standing in front of me. Luke, Niall, and Liam.

"I get it that it may be hard but think about how she might feel when she wakes up and finds all of us gone." Liam said leaving, niall right behind him.

"Luke?" I squeaked out. He came forward and gave me a hug.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"This ones on you mate." He said patting my shoulder before leaving me alone in the kitchen.

Lori's POV

It was around midnight when Harry came saying they will be staying at the house they bought while staying here. Jackie and Jocelyne stayed here.

We stayed up watching movies until 4 in the morning. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach but I chose to ignore it. I got up and felt dizzy again.

I dashed towards the bathroom and started to throw up.

*2 and a half weeks later*

Every since the mini party I have been throwing up.

"I think you should go the doctors, you've been throwing up alot." Jackie said.

"Yeah, we'll take you." Jocelyne said.

"Alright let me change." I said getting up from the floor. Yep. I was laying down on the floor cause... why not.

After I got changed they took me to the doctor.

On the way there I was getting a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Lori, it's me Calum..um can you come over? I have something to tell you." he said sounding uneasy.

"Yeah, I'll go in about 2 hours or so." I said.

"Ok, bye." he said hanging up.

We arrived at the doctor and sat down in the waiting room.

The doctor called my name and started taking my weight and asking me questions. She asked me what's wrong and she made take some test. K then.

I got sent back to the waiting room.

"So what's going on?" Jocelyne asked.

" I don't know, she didn't tell me anything." I said tapping my foot impatiently.

A few minutes later they called my name.

"Hi, My name is Nancy. Now, are you aware that you are pregnant?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

I gasped stepping back shaking my head.

"That's impossible." I said finding it hard to breath.

Me and the nurse talked for a few minutes before I left the room.

I went back to the waiting room with Jackie and Jocelyne.

"So what did they tell you?" Jackie asked.

"I'm, I'm pregnant." I said still not believing it myself.

"Congratulations." they said smiling.

"Oh shit that means Calum's the.." Jocelyne said.

"Yeah it does, Can you drop me off at the boys house? I need to speak with Calum." I asked. Jocelyne nodded and got up.

The car ride was awkward. Really awkward.

I didn't realized I arrived at their house until Jackie spoke up.

"Hey, don't worry, Calum loves you." she said with a reassuring smile. I got off the car and knocked on their door.

Calum opened the door. I gasped when I saw him. Not to he rude but he looked horrible. He looked like he hasn't slept for days.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Actually no, I need to make this quick. Lori...I don't love you anymore, I'm sorry." he said looking emotionless.

I felt as if my heart broke even more. I stood there opening and closing my mouth probably looking like a fish out if water.

"Oh and don't bother calling me it texting me when I leave on tour in a few days." he said.

"Calum, you're lying." I said stepping back. He just looked down.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me." I said.

"God Damit Lorena! I don't love you! Whatever feelings I had for you are gone! G-O-N-E! Gone! Why are you making this harder on yourself?!" he screamed. I didn't know why, I guess I was hurt and wasn't prepared for the truth but I slapped him.

He stepped back hold his cheek.

Before he could say or do anything I left running. I jumped in the car and told Jocelyne to drive. I think she took that as hint that it didn't go to well since she didn't ask any questions.

*next day*

"Lori? Me and Jackie are going to the air port to say goodbye want to come?" I nodded getting up and following them out the house, locking it.

I still want to go and say goodbye to the other boys. It took us a while to get there but we arrived 10 minutes before their departure.

Once we got there we saw the boys waiting for us to show up. I immediately flung myself to Zayn trying to hold back my tears.

He hugged back instantly.

"Zayn, I need to tell you something....." I said trailing off.

"Sure what is it?" he asked pulling me away from the others for privacy.

"I'm pregnant." I said my eyes started to water.

He looked shocked looking between me and Calum.

"But, but, he, what the, how?" he asked.

"I think the day of the mini party..Zayn you can't tell Calum, no matter what. You can tell the other boys but not Calum, ok?" I asked trying to make myself sound clear.

He nodded and hugged me again.

"Flight 207 departing in 3 minutes." the lady said.

"We have to get going Zayn." Liam said. He nodded walking over to get his things. I hugged everyone goodbye besides Calum.

"Well I guess we'll see you later." Luke said smiling sadly at us, well mainly Jocelyne. God, why did they ever break up, they were so perfect for each other.

I nodded holding my tears back and I can see Jocelyne and Jackie doing the same.

I gave everyone a last hug ignoring Calum.

Calum's POV

Why did I ever tell her that I didn't love her?

I do so much. I thought it would be easier for me to leave but it isn't. It's harder because I won't be able to kiss her good bye. We could have tried long distance, but I just gave up like that.

"Lori? Can I, can I get a hug?" I asked my voice cracking. She looked between me and Zayn and nodded. She gave me a hug like I was going to slip away, because, I am. I'm leaving her for a year, her thinking that I don't love her.

"Lori I-"

"Come on the plane is going to leave us." Michael said dragging me by my shirt.

Dragging me away from whom I love the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 81 18
Meet Chamber Strings who is seventeen, somewhat popular and fairly pretty. However there is a catch to her prettiness, she is bullied by another juni...
2.2K 24 35
A 18 year old girl is asked to tour with One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. Little does she know that this will change her life forever. What hap...
192 0 12
Rory Tomlinson loves her older brother, Louis, but sometimes he can be too over protective. So when he forbids his fellow One Direction bandmates to...
24.7K 887 47
They are returning from their world tour, but something goes terribly wrong. They don't even make it to the airport. They get stuck in an abandoned t...