Destiny with sehun

Od hhayeonn

She went to Korea for studies because her mother passed away. She went there to find her aunt to take care of... Více

The harsh truth
New school
The boy in my dream
He is back
Fake lovey-dovey
Confused heart
Not me
Lost
Sick
Care
Don't go
chucky
Afraid
Moving out
Debut day
Fan signing
Found out
Forever really doesn't exist.
Finally home
Simple life
Happy or sad
Before concert
He missed you
Get back
Coincidence
Night Date
Jealousy
Dating Scandal
Comeback
Sports Day
Found out
Exam
Graduation
Prom Night
....
What are both of you doing?
Explaining
Resist, not.
I tried.
Good News
Haunted house
Please read!! ☺
Elmo
Last
Important! Please read again ☺☺

Last goodbye

3.2K 96 2
Od hhayeonn

Next day, I go to school as usual.

I see them play, talk and hug together. Many girls hate Erine because she stole their oppa. Erine will then say, " he's mine." arrogantly.

I think that I need to move on for now. I will just study well and go to a good college.

"Are you Ok? Did you cry when I left?" raejin ask.

"Yes. I can't control my tears... I don't know what to feel already."

"It's okay. I will help you overcome these days."

"Yea. You have me too." Mark joined in.

"What? You knew?"

"It's so obvious ok."

"Don't listen to his nonsense! I told him what happened because he asked. And he is worried." raejin said.

"Thank you mark." and I smiled.

"My pleasure."

*Sehun thoughts*

Stop flirting with jaeun...

Erine is so annoying. How can noona send someone like her? She keeps on clinging onto me.

1 week later,

"Jaeun!" Auntie Sarah called.

"Yes?"

"I will be going to Singapore 2 days later. I will be staying there for a year. I got you a ticket too. You can decide if you want to go since I will be staying there for maybe a year. If you do not want, you can stay here with the maid."

"I will go with you. But how about school?"

"I contacted with your previous school and they agreed to let you study there for a year. So it's okay."

"Ok. I will pack my things now. Goodnight, Auntie."

"Sure. Goodnight."

I will be going back home. It is a place full of memories. But, sehun.... I will miss him. I will say goodbye to him tomorrow.

Next day,

I saw sehun and erine playing and hugging together again. I'm still jealous over it, sehun didn't hug me like this before when we are together. No, I'm here to say my goodbye not to be jealous. You can do it, jaeun! 

During recess, I stand beside sehun's table when he is sleeping. I knock softly on his table and he look up. He stare at me with his just awake eyes and gosh, he looks so fluffy and I want to squish his face so badly.

"Can we talk?" just then, erine came over.

"What do you want?" erine rolled her eyes.

"I'm talking to sehun."

"Whatever you want to say to him, you can tell me. I'm her girlfriend anyway."

"It's okay. I will just talk to her." sehun stood up and slightly push erine away.

"Can we go to the rooftop?" I ask.

Sehun nods his head. On our way to the rooftop, it is awkward and really quiet.

"Today is my last day here." I said.

"Last day? Meaning?"

"I'm leaving."

"To where?"

"Singapore, I'm moving back there with my aunt. I can visit my mother too."

"Oh... ok. When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow. Can I have one last hug before I go?" I ask.

And Sehun embrace me tightly. After 1 minute, we let go.

"Thanks. It's nice knowing you." I said.

"Me too, take care when you are back."

"I will. Let's go back to class."

*Sehun thoughts*

I didn't know what to do when jaeun said she is leaving. I tried not to understand it. She is going back to Singapore. I wanted to ask her to stay but I don't have the encourage to do so. I just have to see her leave me....

*jaeun's thought*

If only Sehun asks me to stay. When I told him I'm leaving, his face did not change much. I think he really put down our relationship and have moved on. I have to move on too. Oh, I haven't informed mark and raejin.

"Raejin, I'm leaving tomorrow."

"To where?"

"Singapore. I will only come back after a year." I forgot to tell Sehun I will be back in a year. Forget it.
"Why? Don't leave me...."

"My aunt is going back there for business, she asks me to go with her. If Sehun asks me to stay, I will. But when I told him I'm leaving just now, he didn't react much."

"Then I will ask you to stay."

"It's different raejin. I would love to stay but too much things happened when I'm here. I think the cause is me."

"Since you have already decided, I won't force you. Contact with me even when you are there. We still can communicate with each other."

"Sure."

"Mark, I'm going back to Singapore."

"Why?"

"I'm following my aunt back since she has business relations there."

"Can you don't go?"

"Too much things happened when I'm here. It's time for me to put down everything and leave."

"I will go back with you."

"No... you stay here. It's troublesome, anyway I will be back after a year."

"A year? So long. I will go with you. But I will leave 2 days later since I need to prepare."

"Up to you. I can't stop you anyway."

"Hehe." At least I have mark when I'm back and I won't be so lonely.

드디어

I'm in the airport now. My flight is at 9am. It Is 6am now. I will miss Sehun. Suddenly I got a call from raejin.

"Hello?"

"I told Sehun you will not leave if he asks you to stay."

"What?! Are you crazy?"

"Sorry. I don't want you to leave."

"I know."

"Anyway, Sehun said he won't say to you but who knows he will change his mind and the next thing is he is in the airport looking for you. Got to go. Bye, love you."

"Bye. Love you too." Sehun? Asking me to stay? I doubt so. Anyway, I will just off my phone to airplane mode now.

Last night,

Raejin called Sehun.

"Sehun!"

"What?"

"Jaeun will not leave if you ask her to stay."

"What?"

"Ask her to stay in Korea."

"It's her choice. We are not together anymore. I can't be so selfish."

"No.. she don't want to leave actually. She just needs a persuasion from you. That's all."

"No.. I won't do that." and Sehun hung up the call.

I don't want jaeun to leave. I realise I need her. And I immediately go to the airport.

8.20am

It's time to check in. I didn't see Sehun anywhere. He won't be coming, jaeun. I told myself.

I reached the airport at around 8.30am . I tried calling jaeun but it is not in service, I think she is in the plane now. I look around and saw someone, Jaeun! I shouted.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

897 145 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...
3.3K 138 39
She was left broken by her lover-or who used to be her lover.She moved to Seoul hoping to start anew.She moves in with her brother and his friends at...
0 0 3
Hayden a twenty one year old goes to Korea to visit her best friend you Ju. While being there she fines herself lost in her head, where no one to tur...
26.6K 1.3K 24
hwang eunbi is a 19 y/o. She just got transferred to Seoul High School. She couldnt talk. She used to be able to talk but she couldnt now because of...