My Hero Academia: All Might's...

By Altaru

All Might has a sister going to attend UA along with Izuko Midorya. Shes in for a long ride against villians... More

The Making of a Hero
UA High
Combat Training
Class Rep
Attack on the USJ
The Aftermath
The UA Sports Festival Pt.1
The UA Sports Festival Pt.2
The UA Sports Festival Pt.3
The UA Sports Festival Pt.4
The UA Sports Festival Pt.5
The UA Sports Festival Pt.6
Hero Names!
Hero Internships
The Hero Killers Last Stand...
Back to school
Exams
Practicals
Mall
Pool Day
The Wild Wild Pussycats
Kota...
Attack
My Hero
Roaring Upheaval
Failure
Rescue
Their hideout!
The Battle Ahead
Developed Feelings
Dorms!
Ultimate Moves
New and Improved Suit
The Liscensing Exam Pt.1
The Liscensing Exam Pt.2
The Liscensing Exam Pt.3
The Liscensing Exam Pt.4
Aftermath of the Liscensing Exams!!!
Midoriya VS. Bakugo
A Season for Encounters
Unrivaled
Two Heroes Special
The Scoop on UA Class 1-A
Overhaul
Girl Meets...
Fighting Fate
An Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Unforseen Hope
Infinite Power
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Win Those Kids' Hearts

All Might

1.4K 19 3
By Altaru

All Might- I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened. Its fine now! I am here!

Mineta- All Might!

Midoriya- All...Might...

Rio- You made it!

Shigaraki- Ive been waiting hero. You trash of society.

All Might had defeated the remaining villains Mr Aizawa didnt beat and got him. In a flash he then grabbed all of us in his arms and lept away.

Midoriya- Sorry, Aizawa.

Mineta- Huh?!

All Might- Everyone, go to the entrance. Im leaving Aizawa to you. Hes unconscious. Hurry!

Shigaraki- Its no good...Its no good...its no good...i-im sorry, father....he hit me as he was saving them. Its the violence of a government official. He's fast as expected I can follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess its true, after all... that hes getting weaker.

Midoriya- All Might...That brain villian took One Fo--

Rio- He took a full blown punch from Midoriya but he didnt even twitch.

All might- Its fine!

All Might kept fighting the nomu head on but it had no effect. All Might was then in a tricky position. The Nomu was coming out of a warp while All might was holding him down. The Nomu then put his claws in All Mights side.

Shigaraki- Were you trying to keep him from moving by sticking him deep in the concrete? You wont be able to stop him like that. Because Nomu is as strong as you are. This is good , Kurogiri. Its an unexpected opportunity.

Kurogiri- I do not want blood and guts overflowing within me, but I would be happy to take in someone as great as you. You are too fast to see with the human eye. Restraining you was Nomu's job. And then when your body is halfway in, to close the gate...and tear you apart is my job.

Midoriya had run all the way to All Might and had almost fallen into a warp hole if it wasn't for Kacchan who blasted at Kurogiri.

Bakugo- Move! Your in the way, Deku! Take that!

Todoroki then froze the Nomu. Next it was my turn I made a strong enough wind to blow All Might away from the Nomu.

Todoroki- The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you.

Class 1-A's strongest stood before the Nomu, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki.

Shigaraki- Kurogiri, our exit and entrance , has been overcome.

Kurogiri- We're in a pinch.

Bakugo- You careless bastard. You're just what I though you'd be. Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right?

Shigaraki- In addition to capturing them they're almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing. They make the league of villains look bad. Nomu.

The nomus arm and leg broke off because of Todorokis ice, but he kept moving.

Midoriya- Even though his body's broken...He's still moving?

All Might- Get back, everyone! What?

The Nomu then grew new limbs.

All Might- His quirk wasn't shock absorption?

Shigaraki- I didnt say that was all he had.This is his super regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super efficient human sandbag. First we have to get our gate back. Go Nomu.

The Nomu had run towards Kacchan punching him but before any of that All Might had grabbed Kacchan and put him next to us.

Midoriya- All Might!

Rio- Be careful!

All Might- Do you not know how to hold back?

Shigaraki- It was to rescue my companions. I had no choice. I mean, earlier, that..that plain-looking one. He was about to punch me with everything he had, you know. Violence for the sake of others is admirable. Isn't that right, hero? You know what, All Might? Im angry. Im angry at the world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous, deciding whats good and whats bad. Symbol of Peace? Ha. Your just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this once we kill you!

All Might- Thats preposterous. The eyes of white collar criminals like you burn silently. You just want to enjoy this yourself, dont you, you liar?

Shigaraki- He already figured me out?

Todoroki- Its 6 against 5.

Midoriya- Kacchan already exposed the fogs weakness!

Kirishima- These guys are crazy, but if we backup All Might, we can push them back!

Rio- We can definitely help at these odds!

All Might- No! Run away.

Todorki- You would've been in trouble if I hadn't frozen the Nomu and Rio hadn't blown you away with hard winds. Right?

All Might- That was a different story, Young Rio, Young Todoroki. Thanks. But its fine! Just watch a pro give it everything hes got.

Midoriya- All Might, you're bleeding....

Rio- When are the other pros going to get here?

Shigaraki- Nomu, Kurogiri. Get Him. I'll deal with the children. Now, lets clear this and go home.

Kirishima- Hey, we've gotta do this after all!

Shigaraki came running towards us..

Rio- Nobody hold back!

All Might then started fighting the Nomu head on making a lot of wind pressure. 

Midoriya- A head on fist fight?

Todoroki- Rio can you make us a barrier with your wind?

Rio- Yea I can...

I made a wind barrier around us so we wouldnt get blown away by the immense wind pressure.

Kirishima- W-wow!

Kurogiri- I-I cant get near them!

All Might- If your quirk isnt shock nullification but shock absorption, then there's a limit to it, right? If you can withstand me at 100%, then I'll force you to surrender from beyond that!

I started sweating heavily. Around 10 minutes had passed that All Might was punching the Nomu and I had the barrier up. I was getting exhausted. The wind pressures were to much.

Todoroki- Rio your sweating a lot you ok.

Bakugo- What do you think dumbass shes been holding up this barrier for more than 10 minutes shes probably exhausted.

Rio- Hurry up All Might!

I kept sweating heavily and the fight continued. But still I refused to surrender so I kept the barrier up.

All Might- A hero...can always break out of a tough spot!

Midoriya- Rio just hang on for a little longer..

Kirishima- You can do it!

All Might- Hey villain, have you ever heard these words? Go Beyond! Plus......Ultra! 

All Might had sent the villain out of the USJ flying. It was over. My wind barrier dispersed and I fell to the floor exhausted.

Todoroki- Rio you did it! 

Kirishima- That was so cool.....so Manly!

Midoriya- You ok Rio?

Rio- Yea Im good.. Im just gonna lie down on the floor for a while..

All Might- I really have gotten weaker. In my prime, five hits would've been enough. But it took more than 300 hits. Now villains.. Im sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible.

Shigaraki- He used a cheat?! We've been completely overwhelmed. I cant believe he did that to my Nomu...Did he use a cheat?! Hey whats going on? He's not any weaker at all. Did that guys lie to me?!

All Might-Whats wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd clear this or something, right? Come and get me if you can.

Bakugo- All...Might

Todoroki- As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight.

Kirishima- We should get out of here now! It'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!

All Might- Well? Whats wrong? Hesitate.

Shigaraki- If only I had Nomu...That guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!

Kurogiri- Tomura Shigaraki! Please calm yourself. The children seem to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him.

Shigaraki- Yeah....yeah, yeah....Thats right.....Thats right.... We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes.

Kirishima- All Might will do something about the main bad guys. Lets go help others!

Shigaraki ran towards All Might at full speed.

Shigaraki- This is revenge for Nomu!

Midoriya then stepped in trying to punch Kurogiri. Kurogiri opened a portal from Shigarakis hand to Midoriyas face and it was about to hit when kurogiris hand got shot by one of the pros. The pros started getting rid of the villains. Shigaraki and Kurogiri managed to escape. Kirishima went to see if Midoriya was ok but Cementose put up a wall of cement covering them.

Rio- Hey Shouto wanna help me get to the bus....Im exhausted

Todoroki- Do you want me to call a medic?

Rio- No im cool I just need some sleep and i'll be good.

I put my arm over Shoutos neck and he helped me walk to the bus.

Hagakure- Ojiro. I heard you were fired up this time. You were strong by yourself, huh?

Ojiro- I thought everyone was by themselves. I survived by using hit and run tactics. Where were you, Hagakure?

Hagakure- In the landslide area! Todoroki and Rio were super strong. I was surprised!

Ojiro- Anyway, im glad you weren't hurt.

Todoroki put me in the seat next to him.

Rio- Im so exhausted I dont think im going to work today..

Todoroki- Of course you cant go!

Rio- You mind calling my manager while I get some sleep.

Todoroki- Sure

I gave Todoroki my phone and then he called.

Manager- Hello Rio how are you doing.

Todoroki- Im Rios friend...Rio wont be able to go to work today..

Manager- Thats unfortunate....

Todoroki- Shes not feeling well.

Manager- Tell her to feel better. Bye.

Todoroki- Bye...

==============================

It was time to go home. I was on my way when Todoroki walked up to me.

Todoroki- Hey are you going to be ok?

Rio- Yea that nap I took in the bus really powered me up!

Todoroki- Thanks for protecting us.

Rio- I would do anything for my friends.

Todoroki- Arent you going to visit All Might before you go?

Rio- Thats right ill catch you later.

I went to the nurses office to find All Might there.

Rio- Hey guys how are you doing.

Midoriya- My legs are already healed. 

All Might- Im getting there.

Rio- Well at least you guys are ok.

All Might- Rio I am so proud of you..You protected your friends till the last moment.

Rio- Like I said ill do anything for my friends.

All Might- Rio...I dont want you living alone anymore..

Rio- How do you suppose I do that?

All Might- Can you find one of your friends who would like to have you.

Midoriya- You can come with me if you want.

Rio- No I cant do that to your mother. Shes busy I dont want to give her any problems.

All Might- Find someone quick...

Rio- Fine Ill start looking.

===================================

I was leaving to go home once more when I saw Todoroki waiting at the gate.

Rio- Aww you waited for me such a gentlemen.

Todoroki- Haha very funny.

Rio- Look Todoroki I need you to help me out.

Todoroki- What is it. 

Rio- All Might told me I couldnt live alone and I was wondering if you knew someone from our class that would take me in.

Todoroki- Thats easy....come live with me..

Rio- Really!? 

Todoroki- Yea..

Rio- Thank you so much your a life saver.

Todorok- Wait..

Rio- What happened.

Todoroki- You can live with me on one condition.

Rio- And that is...

Todorki- Quit your job..

Rio- Sure I never really liked it that much

Todorki- Then lets go pack up your things.

Rio- Itll only take up about two suitcases, I dont really have much just clothes.

Todoroki- Then lets go pack.

Rio- you are the best!

I hugged him and he gave me a smile. And then we were of to pack...

===============================

We were standing in front of Todorokis house. Todoroki opened the door and out came Fuyumi looking worried.

Fuyumi- Where have you been Ive been trying to get a hold on you for so long.

Todoroki- Fuyumi Rio here is going to be living with us for a while.

Fuyumi- Does dad approve..

Todoroki- I dont care what his answer is she needs a place to live.

Fuyumi- Wait your that girl from the maid cafe!

Rio- Hi im Rio Yagi! Please call me Rio!

Fuyumi- Im Fuyumi Todoroki! Call me Fuyumi!

Endevor- I heard your little conversation so your bringing a girl into our household.

Todoroki- Do you have a problem with that..

Endevor- As long as she helps around the house its fine..

Rio- Thank you so much sir!

Endevor- Yea whatever.

Todoroki- Rio lets get you set up in a room.

Rio- Ok sounds good!

And for me that was a new beggining.

=====================================

Hope you enjoyed!.........................AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 73 53
Akari Takahashi and her younger brother live with her grandparents after a tragic accident with her parents and goes to the same schools as Katsuki B...
235K 15K 47
Once a villain, always a villain. Or at least that's what society says Everyone whats to be a hero when they grow up! Right? Where a boy is given a s...
2.2K 326 18
ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„ส€แด๊œฑ๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ. แด‹ษชส€ษช๊œฑสœษชแดแด€ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€
22K 413 10
There was a beautiful girl named Y/N L/N who is attending UA to become a Pro Hero. Until one day she met a boy named Izuku Midoriya that caught her e...