An upside down tale (peterpar...

By bored_spider_girl

You lived a happy life in Queens with your friends Peter Parker, Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones. Everyone thoug... More

Introduction
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
So sorry
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25- FINALE}

{10}

1.6K 29 4
By bored_spider_girl

Peters POV

I entered the factory and saw guards ready to strike at any moment. After a couple of seconds, they saw me and they started to call for people. Punches were thrown and I shot my webs. I was winning! I was going to get the girls back! I was walking through a factory when I heard a cry

??: Peter? Is that you?

I ran to the voice and I saw Aunt May weak and tired in a cell

Peter: Yes May, it's me. I'm going to get you out of here. Don't worry.

I was able to find the key a few minutes before so I unlocked the door with ease. I broke the nearest window and swung her out and told her to go home. Now time for Y/n. I swung back up to the factory and searched for her. Nothing.
I came to an old, grey door, but it was locked. I tried to unlock it with the key but it didn't work. I kicked it down and saw the worst thing- Y/n lying unconscious and beaten in a chair. I started to run over to her when I got hit in the head and fell down to the floor unconscious.

I woke up to the sound of a voice.

Y/n:*weakly* Spiderman. Wake up.

I open my eyes and I got scared. I failed. I rescued May but Y/n is still here and now I'm stuck as well. I try to wriggle out of the chair but it was no use

SM: Y/n? Oh my gosh, Y/n! Are you ok?

She looks at me with a weak yet sarcastic look. I felt so guilty. She doesn't deserve everything that's going on in her life.

SM: Y/n I'm so sorry. I should've protected you. I failed. I'm so-

Y/n: Spidey it's fine. You couldn't have known this would happen.

SM: No, I guess not.

I know I couldn't have known about this I still could've protected her.

Suddenly a blonde haired woman came in and I already felt infuriated.

??: Ahh. How cute- they lovebirds are reunited.

I felt the anger boiling up inside of me.

SM: Who are you? What do you want?

I wanted to know details so I could kick her ass sooner.

??: Who am I?

I realised too late that making eye contact with her was a mistake. I heard a shout from Y/n but it wasn't clear enough for me to understand it. The lady had reached into my thoughts and showed me my greatest fear- a pile of bodies which were also known as the Avengers. I walked around the pile and also saw Y/n, Ned, Mj and May. I fell down on my knees and started to cry. All of a sudden a hand was on my shoulder and I saw mister Stark with a knife in his chest.

Tony: You could've saved us.

Suddenly I was snapped back to reality and realised I was also crying in real life. I looked at Y/n and saw she was crying too.

??: I'm someone you shouldn't mess with. And I all want is for you to suffer Spider-boy

SM:*under your breath* Spider-MAN

I get so annoyed when I get called that. I hear a little chuckle from Y/n and it made me smile. God her laugh is amazing.

SM: So you can show people their greatest fear huh? Any other powers?

I had to know. I needed to know what I was up against. If I haven't lost already

??: Oh yes! I have one more power and that is shapeshifting. You see, this isn't the real me. I thought I would wait until I had the both of you together before I showed my true self.

Suddenly a bright light shone from her as she shapeshifted into her normal body.

This was unexpected

SM+Y/n: Liz?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 724 37
You are a 16 year old girl and your fairly popular at your school....that's only because your a Stark. Yes the famous Tony Stark is your father. Aft...
22.3K 779 31
Samantha Jones had moved her whole life. Finally, at the start of high school, her mom told her they would not have to move out of their New York apa...
1.8K 23 19
It's been two weeks since homecoming That's When Peter Parker realized that he didn't like liz.He was falling in love with Michelle Jones.Then they s...
573 27 13
Your classic field trip story with a twist. What happens when Peter doesn't go on the trip? What will happen when Peter's whole life is flipped just...