{7}

I got guided into this room that only had a chair in it. The guard shoved me into the chair and automatically got strapped in. I was still half asleep until I heard the voice from yesterday.

??: Hello young one

Y/n: W-who are you? W-what do you want.

?!: Who am I? I'm your worst nightmare sweetie.

She stepped out of the shadows and she didn't look as scary as I thought she would. She had long blonde hair but had red eyes. I made the mistake of looking into her eyes and I saw my worst nightmare- the one I had had last night of Peter dying.

Y/n: I-is that your power? S-show people their worst fear?

??: Bingo. We have a smart girl here.

Y/n: What do you want?

??: Just your Spider friend.

Y/n: W-why do you want him? W-what did he do to you?

??: He almost ruined me. He put most of the people who work for me in jail. Now I'm going to ruin him.

I just sat there and started to cry.

??: Let's send a video to the lovely Spidey. He should be on the way to school now.

She turned her phone to the selfie mode and started recording.

??: Hello Spider-boy. I just thought you would like a check up on the lovely Y/n. She is doing ok but waiting for you. Don't forget. Only come after school but not any earlier or there will be consequences. And by the way, we have a tracker on you so we know where you are.

She put the phone down and pretended to turn it off and came over to me.
??: *whispering* Let's give him a show, shall we?
I whimpered with fear but she didn't care.

She started slapping me but it wasn't anything I hadn't felt before, so she didn't get the reaction she hoped for.
She went over to a button and I felt like I knew what she was about to do. I closed my eyes waiting and my assumption was correct. This was an electric chair.

It hurt so bad. After about 3 minutes she turned it off and I felt like I was about to pass out. With the remaining strength I had left I said to the camera.

Y/n: Don't come. It's a trap. I'll be fine.

The lady turned the video off and slapped me around the face. Then everything went dark
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Hey guys. I really hope you are enjoying this but please let me know if you are not. This has already been written and is published on my Instagram account (feel free to check that out by the way). But yeah, I like to get into action quickly and I'm sorry if these are shorter then what you're used to. Anyway hope you like it
Bye 👋 xx