{10}

Peters POV

I entered the factory and saw guards ready to strike at any moment. After a couple of seconds, they saw me and they started to call for people. Punches were thrown and I shot my webs. I was winning! I was going to get the girls back! I was walking through a factory when I heard a cry

??: Peter? Is that you?

I ran to the voice and I saw Aunt May weak and tired in a cell

Peter: Yes May, it's me. I'm going to get you out of here. Don't worry.

I was able to find the key a few minutes before so I unlocked the door with ease. I broke the nearest window and swung her out and told her to go home. Now time for Y/n. I swung back up to the factory and searched for her. Nothing.
I came to an old, grey door, but it was locked. I tried to unlock it with the key but it didn't work. I kicked it down and saw the worst thing- Y/n lying unconscious and beaten in a chair. I started to run over to her when I got hit in the head and fell down to the floor unconscious.

I woke up to the sound of a voice.

Y/n:*weakly* Spiderman. Wake up.

I open my eyes and I got scared. I failed. I rescued May but Y/n is still here and now I'm stuck as well. I try to wriggle out of the chair but it was no use

SM: Y/n? Oh my gosh, Y/n! Are you ok?

She looks at me with a weak yet sarcastic look. I felt so guilty. She doesn't deserve everything that's going on in her life.

SM: Y/n I'm so sorry. I should've protected you. I failed. I'm so-

Y/n: Spidey it's fine. You couldn't have known this would happen.

SM: No, I guess not.

I know I couldn't have known about this I still could've protected her.

Suddenly a blonde haired woman came in and I already felt infuriated.

??: Ahh. How cute- they lovebirds are reunited.

I felt the anger boiling up inside of me.

SM: Who are you? What do you want?

I wanted to know details so I could kick her ass sooner.

??: Who am I?

I realised too late that making eye contact with her was a mistake. I heard a shout from Y/n but it wasn't clear enough for me to understand it. The lady had reached into my thoughts and showed me my greatest fear- a pile of bodies which were also known as the Avengers. I walked around the pile and also saw Y/n, Ned, Mj and May. I fell down on my knees and started to cry. All of a sudden a hand was on my shoulder and I saw mister Stark with a knife in his chest.

Tony: You could've saved us.

Suddenly I was snapped back to reality and realised I was also crying in real life. I looked at Y/n and saw she was crying too.

??: I'm someone you shouldn't mess with. And I all want is for you to suffer Spider-boy

SM:*under your breath* Spider-MAN

I get so annoyed when I get called that. I hear a little chuckle from Y/n and it made me smile. God her laugh is amazing.

SM: So you can show people their greatest fear huh? Any other powers?

I had to know. I needed to know what I was up against. If I haven't lost already

??: Oh yes! I have one more power and that is shapeshifting. You see, this isn't the real me. I thought I would wait until I had the both of you together before I showed my true self.

Suddenly a bright light shone from her as she shapeshifted into her normal body.

This was unexpected

SM+Y/n: Liz?!