{13}

Y/n's POV

Once Peter swung out of the window, I got up and tried to run to the door- big mistake. Liz saw me and tripped me up

Liz: Stupid girl. Anyway, I think it's time. Take her to the scientists. I need to go home since I have school tomorrow. See ya.

Liz walked out of the room and I started to get really scared. What were they going to do to me? The two guards grabbed an arm each. I started to kick my legs so they would let go- it was useless. They led me to a room which had a lot of wires and needles. In the middle was a long bed (like the one you get in dentists). The guards shoved me in the chair and I started to get attached to loads of wires.

Y/n: Stop! NOOOOOO!

2 months later.

Peter's POV

It's been 2 months. 2 FREAKING MONTHS! Yet Y/n is still nowhere to be seen. I patrol every night as Spider-Man seeing if I could find any clues- I've found nothing. A few days after I left Y/n at the factory they burned it down to ,I'm guessing, kill all the evidence. Currently the Avengers and I have been trying to track down a new villain. They do similar work as the vulture did but also robs banks. Every time we got an alert, they had gone. They wore a suit covering their entire body so we have no clue who it could be.

Everyday at school was the same- be Liz's boyfriend and ditch Ned and Mj. They both probably hate me now- I wouldn't be surprised. I just wish I could tell them the truth but I know then Liz would hurt them two, as well as Y/n.

I went back home after school when I got a call from Mr Stark. He does this everyday. I haven't been eating much and couldn't sleep- so he checked up on me everyday.

*On the phone*

Tony: Hey kid. How ya feeling?

Peter: Hey Mr Stark. You know- tired and guilty as normal.

Tony: Kid, this wasn't your fault. We will find her I promise.

Peter: Yeah, sure. Any news about the mystery villain?

Tony: Well we found out its a girl.

Peter: Ok Mr Stark. Well I better go. Bye

Tony: See ya kid.

Tony's POV

It has been two months since the kidnapping and Peter has really taken it to heart. I can see where he is coming from, but it isn't his fault. It's Liz's and her father's.

I call Peter everyday to check up on him and he always seems terrible. After the call ended I went to see if I could find anything about our mystery girl.

Google- nothing

F.R.I.D.A.Y- nothing

C.C.T.V- Ah ha!

I looked at the camera footage of the latest robbery and I heard her say something. At first it was faint but then after hearing it a few times, it became clear.

Tony: F.R.I.D.A.Y call the kid here now.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: Fetching the Spiderling