{19}

Peter's POV

I woke up to a blinding light and I tried to remember what happened. I look around at my surroundings and I see Mr Stark reading a book.

Peter: Um.. Mr Stark. What happened?

Tony: Oh hey, you're awake. I'm not sure kid. The tests aren't very helpful

Peter: Last thing I remember was finding Y/n. Then all of a sudden, I felt this sharp pain in my side and fell unconscious.

Tony: Well I'm glad you called me just in time, otherwise who knows what could've happened! Now, speaking of Y/n, I think we can find her.

Peter: What do you mean?

Tony: Well, when we had the tracker in her, we were able to get a location, but it wasn't precise, remember?

Peter: Yeah?

Tony: Well I kept the location and I now have a specific point and, unless they have moved, we can go get your girlfriend

Peter: Yes! Wait, Mr Stark, she isn't my girlfriend

Tony: Sure she isn't.

He did a wink and left the room.
I got out of the bed and grabbed my phone

BREAKING NEWS! THE VULTURE HAS ESCAPED FROM JAIL

What?! No, Liz. We need to get to Y/n, and fast.

Weirdly I felt as if nothing had happened that few hours before so I felt fine and ready to fight. I was ready to end this, to get Y/n back. And maybe ask her out after this. No Peter, think straight right now.

I run to find Mr Stark and tell him what I saw

Tony: Yeah, I know kid. He broke out a few hours ago. He is probably with Liz who is with Y/n, which is why I haven't done anything yet. Kill two birds with one stone.

Peter: Yeah, I guess

Tony: Now come on kid, suit up. It's time to get your girlfriend back, finally

I rolled my eyes as he winked at me.
My stomach filled with butterflies as I realised this is all now going to come to an end. Y/n is finally going to be back, and who knows, maybe I could sneak a date into the equation 😏.

I go into, what I call, the Suit Room which holds all the suits of the Avengers. I go over to my section with my suits. I see the suit Mr Stark gave me, the Iron Spider and the one I got given more recently. I start to walk over to the Iron Spider suit until the traumatising memory of being dusted (sorry 😭😭) came back into my mind- the memory still haunts me (just pretend this is a few months after IW, but no one died trying to save everyone that got dusted). Instead, I go over to the one I got given more recently and got changed.

Tony: You ready to go kid?

Peter: Yes. I'm so glad to get this done and have Y/n back.

Tony: OhhHHH 😏

I rolled my eyes and we went to the facility. We sneaked in and start to fight Liz, until I hear a familiar voice

Vulture: Hey bug boy

We were fighting a loosing battle until I hear another familiar voice

Y/n: Hey! Bird Man. Leave the Arachnid and Tin Man alone.

I turn and see her. She looked so beautiful and fierce.

Vulture: Y/n go away. This doesn't concern you.

Y/n: How do you know who I am? How did you get out of jail?

Vulture: That's for me to know and you to forever wonder, unless you keep standing there and I won't hesitate to kill you.

I swear, if he lays a finger on her, I will activate instant kill.
All of a sudden, Liz takes her father to the side and talks to him, a smile growing on her face. Suddenly, before we could do anything about it, the two of them just run away

Peter: Mr Stark, what's going on? Why aren't we going after them?

Tony: Because we are mainly here for Y/n.

I look back at Y/n and see her starting to form an energy ball, tears forming in her beautiful y/e/c eyes. All of a sudden, me and Mr Stark got hit with the ball and slammed against the wall

Y/n: I'm sorry

Peter:*weakly* Y/n, what's going on. Why are you doing this?

I really didn't understand. Y/n wouldn't do this. Is she being brainwashed like Mr Barnes?

Y/n: I want to do this Peter. Liz has taught me a new way of life. I'm happy Peter. Let me be.

Peter: No Y/n. I don't believe you. This isn't you. Please Y/n

Y/n: Peter, I can't.

Y/n: This is me now Peter. Let me be me

Peter: No Y/n! This isn't you. Whatever Liz is doing, you are stronger then her.

I couldn't take it. Whatever Liz is doing, it's working on her. It broke my heart to see her like this. Then suddenly, another energy ball got shot at us and I saw her running away, tears in both of our eyes. No, I can't lose her again. I try to stand up but see a horrible sight.

Peter: Y/n. LOOK OUT!!

Before I could think properly, Toomes stabbed her in the stomach

Peter: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I ran up to him and started fighting.

Karen: Peter, would you like me to activate instant kill?

Peter: What? Oh um yeah

Tony: Peter, NO! Look I know you're hurt but this won't change anything. Karen deactivate instant kill