{18}

Y/n's POV

Peter: No Y/n. I'm not leaving you.

Suddenly I saw Peter grip his side and collapsed to the floor

Y/n: NOOO!

I knew what had happened. I can't believe I was so stupid. This is all my fault. I fall into my knees and start sobbing. A few minutes later I saw Iron Man flying towards us. Before I could explain to him what had happened, I was back in my prison cell. And there she was sitting on my bed- the devil herself. I started to form an energy ball. I was so angry. How dare she hurt Peter. I was about to shoot it at her but instead I got electrocuted and everything went black!

I woke up on the floor, feeling weak and heartbroken.

Liz: Well, well, well. You were actually going to kill me

Y/n: W-where's Peter? I-is he alright?

Liz: He's with Stark and yes. I wouldn't actually kill my boyfriend- I'm not a psychopath.

I rolled my eyes- she is definitely a psychopath.

Liz: But as for you, since you didn't complete the mission, it's time to go to the chair.

Y/n: No Liz please. I'm sorry. They caught me too soon. I can go back and try again. Please don't send me back to the chair.

A guard opened up the door and dragged me to the room with the chair. For about 30 minutes I was constantly being electrocuted- it was horrible. I was unconscious once again and surprisingly woke up in the training room.

Once again I was forced to train unless I wanted to be electrocuted once again. I fought and trained for around 3 hours before I got called to Liz.

I committed the robbery that was commanded and returned to the facility. When I returned, I saw a scene that made me fill with fear but also relief. Scattered across the floor were the unconscious bodies of the guards and people who work for Liz. I followed the trail of bodies which led to the training room and saw Peter and Tony fighting Liz and wait? Is that? OMG! They're fighting The Vulture as well. I run to the doorway, but stay to the side so they can't see me. As I keep watching, I can see Mr Stark and Peter fighting a loosing battle. I chuck the money into my cell and teleport back to the battle.

Y/n: Hey! Bird Man. Leave the Arachnid and Tin Man alone.

I saw Peter's face look at me and I could tell he was smiling. It made me feel butterflies in my stomach

Vulture: Y/n go away. This doesn't concern you.

Y/n: How do you know who I am? How did you get out of jail?

Vulture: That's for me to know and you to forever wonder, unless you keep standing there and I won't hesitate to kill you.

I saw Liz pull her father to the side and a smirk grew onto their faces.

They shot guns at the hero's and ran out of the room, leaving me with the hero's

Liz: *in ear piece* Fight the hero's, or this whole place blows, including the orphanage next door

No! I can't hurt Peter. But I can't let Liz kill the poor, innocent children next door.

I start to form an energy ball and tears formed in my eyes. At that moment, I realised this was my vision. This is what I've been thinking about for ages. This is the moment that I've been dreading

I shoot the energy ball and ended up with the hero's being slammed into the wall

Y/n: I'm sorry

Peter:*weakly* Y/n, what's going on. Why are you doing this?

Liz:*in ear piece* repeat what I say, or they go. I want to do this Peter. Liz has taught me a new way of life. I'm happy Peter. Let me be

Y/n: I want to do this Peter. Liz has taught me a new way of life. I'm happy Peter. Let me be.

Peter: No Y/n. I don't believe you. This isn't you. Please Y/n

Y/n: Peter, I can't.

Liz:*in ear piece* This is me now Peter. Let me be me

Y/n: This is me now Peter. Let me be me

Peter: No Y/n! This isn't you. Whatever Liz is doing, you are stronger then her.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as Liz told me to shoot another energy ball at the hero's. I couldn't do it. They were weak enough. I shot it at them and started to run away, confident that the hero's could take it from here.

I look back and see Peter take his mask off and look at me with tears in his eyes.

Y/n: I'm sorry Peter.

Peter: Y/n. LOOK OUT!!

I turn around and see Toomes standing in front of me with a knife. I feel unbearable pain and everything goes black.

An upside down tale (peterparkerxreader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें