{2}

Y/n's POV
Y/n: Hey Mj. How was your weekend?
Mj: Oh hey Y/n. It was good thank you. How about yours?
Y/n: It was alright I guess.
I went over to my locker when Mj noticed my cheek. She is the only one who knows about my abuse.
Mj: Oh god Y/n. Not again.
She started to drag me over to the bathroom when we pass Ned and Peter. But apparently, they didn't see us
Peter: Everyday Ned I find her with a red mark or a bruise on her face. I know she's clumsy, but not clumsy enough to hurt herself every day. There is something she isn't telling me and I care about her too much to see her like this.
What? Does he care about me? I didn't get to hear anymore since Mj had continued dragging me to the bathroom.
I was lost in my thoughts about Peter. I thought it was just a stupid crush and that he would never like me back. But after that, do we have a chance?
Mj: Hello? Earth to Y/n.
Y/n: Yeah Mj.
Mj: OMG. You were thinking about Parker, weren't you?
Y/n: N-no I wasn't.
I scratched my ear. I always do that when I'm lying.
Mj: Omg you were.
She just burst out laughing and I rolled my eyes.
Y/n: Whatever Mj. It's not like he likes me back anyways.
Mj: Are you kidding me? Have you seen the way he looks at you? He is like in love with you
Y/n: You think?
Mj: Yeah girl. You should talk to him.
Y/n: Hell no! You know how I stutter when I'm nervous and I don't want him to think I'm a total loser.
Mj: Ok, Peter does the exact same thing when he is nervous so he wouldn't think you're a loser. Also, you guys have known each other since middle school, if he thought you were a loser he would've ditched you by now.
Y/n: Yeah I guess.
She just rolled her eyes at me. (yes there is a lot of eye rolling in this story lol)
Mj: Come one. Let's head to class.
Our first class was English. I had this class with Mj and Peter, but I had every single class with Peter.
Peter's POV
After I talked to Ned about the whole Y/n thing, I thought I saw Y/n and Mj go into the toilets. Oh no. Please don't tell me they heard what I said. It doesn't matter anyway. I'm sure Y/n doesn't like me back. She is so pretty and smart and loving and caring and compassionate and selfless. Then here I am- just Penis Parker, the nobody.
Night times are my absolute favourite- I swing to Y/n's balcony and we always have a lovely talk. I would love to be able to rip off my mask and show her it's me, but I don't want to put her in danger.
I was about to head off to class when I saw Liz
Liz: Oh hey Peter.
Peter: Hey Liz. You ok?
Liz: Yeah. You?
Peter: Yeah, just a bit tired I guess.
Suddenly Liz puts her arm around me and goes in to kiss me. Lucky my spidey-sense went off in time for me to dodge it. Some part of me regrets dodging the kiss- I mean I used to like her and we almost became a couple if it wasn't for the whole vulture situation. But then the other part of me told me no. She has become so horrible and I like Y/n. With her shining y/c/e eyes and gorgeous, flowing y/c/h hair.
Liz: Peter?! What the hell? I thought you liked me. I thought we had something.
Peter: No Liz, I used to like you. I know you had a rough time with your dad and all, but you have become horrible. I lost my feelings for you when you came back, but it wasn't you. I don't like you Liz and I won't ever again.
Liz: You're going to regret that Peter. And are you sure that you don't like me anymore because of who I am, or is there another girl.
She said it with an evil tone. If I told her I liked Y/n, she could get seriously hurt. I can't do that to her.
Peter: No. You're just a bitch.
I walked to homeroom with nice confidence in me. It was nice.
But of course Flash had to ruin it.