OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... Еще

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

What the f*ck! [29]

1.8K 445 343
ArianaGrandeBabe

Y/N's POV

"Thank you for tonight." I whispered into Nicki's ear as we made our way back from the carnival.

"Of course babe. I had a great time with the two of you." She spoke as she reached up to Royalty who was asleep in my arms and played with her hair.

"She loves you. I'm thankful for that."

She smiled before looking away from me. I smiled down at her before slowly bringing her face back up to meet mine. I bent down placing my lips on her big, luscious ones.

"I hope it doesn't bother you that we haven't spent any time alone. I really appreciate how amazing you are."

"Stop it Y/N. I don't mind us going out with Royalty. She's a precious angel, and she's no problem at all."

"I love you baby."

"I love you Y/N and she's your daughter so I love her as well. She's a part of you."

This woman is so amazing. I'm still shocked as to how I got her. I mean yeah I had her before, but nothing at all like I have her now. We're on a way different level.

"I don't understand how I got someone as great, and perfect as you."

"Damn I don't know either." She shrugged making me laugh as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Oh please. The least you could have done was not agree with me."

She looked up at me with a grin on her face. "Aww babe you know you loveeeee me."

I moved my face down to hers as she held my chin. "You know I do."

"I love you baby." She smiled up at me and I kissed her lips.

"I love you more Onika. Now let's go because I can tell you're tired and I need to put this heavy girl down."

She nodded and grabbed ahold of my hand. "So babe?"

I nodded looking back down at her. "What's up?"

"Have you ever thought about having more kids?"

My eyebrows instantly raised and I stopped in my tracks. "Uhh no not really, I mean I do have three kids already."

Why was she even asking that question?

She bit the inside of her lip and nodded. I couldn't help but notice the sudden change in her mood and the tension.

"Baby what's going on, why you ask that?"

She shrugged. "I was just wondering. I know we are different in age and you have kids and I don't-so I just never asked what you thought about having more kids and I'm really sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable by asking. I just don't want us to-"

"Onika babe, calm. down." I said slowly stopping her mid rant. I don't know why she was so nervous. "It's all good, you didn't make me feel any type of way. But I thought that maybe you had something you wanted to tell me."

She stared up at me or more like through me until she turned away wrapping her arms around her waist.

"No. No. I didn't- I mean I don't!"

I stared at her for a moment trying to figure out what was going on with her. She's not acting like her self all of a sudden. "Are you sure? Because you know you can tell me anything, we can talk about anything."

She nodded replacing that strange look on her face with a small smile. "I know that Y/N. I was only asking."

"Well we never talked about our future as far as kids. And the age difference doesn't bother me one bit. Does it bother you now?"

"Of course not." She blew out a deep breath. "I just- I don't know. It's been on my mind lately I guess."

I reached out making her stop and look at me. "It's been on your mind and you haven't said anything to me about it. Why not?"

"I didn't want to bother you with something like that. You have a busy schedule yourself and you have kids to worry about so I just never brought it up." She mumbled out quickly.

"Really Nicki. I do not care what I have going on, and my kids are important of course. But so are you, I love you just like I love them. This is a relationship, and it takes two to make things work. But how are we supposed to make anything work if we don't have communication."

"I know Y/N, and you are right. I'm sorry for not talking to you about it." She said putting her head down.

This has to be the reason she has been ducking and dodging me when we talked. She's been distant from me over the past few months and I never knew we had any problems. But I'm guessing this is it.

"Is this the reason you have been acting so distant from me lately?"

I watched her face trying to see if I could read her before she even spoke. She sighed as she brung her hand up to push some hair out of her face. "Yeah, somewhat."

"Please don't ever think you can't talk to me about your thoughts or your feelings. Don't think that I will get upset or that I'm ever too busy for you. Ok?"

She nodded softly before burying her head into my chest.

I sighed enjoying this peaceful moment. No paparazzi, no screaming fans. Just us. "Are you sure you gotta leave again?" I asked turning to her as she swung our hands back and forth.

"Yes babe." I pouted down at her. While we were out enjoying ourselves of course it was too good to be true because it wasn't a good hour before she got a call saying that she needed to leave.

She brought her hand up running my cheek. "Come baby, don't do that. I know it's not fair but you know so I cannot help these things. If it was up to me we would always be together."

I smacked my lips. "Man I know. It's just hard."

Nicki stood on her tiptoes as she held onto my shirt. "I promise to call you in the morning."

"No, you call me as soon as you land. Be safe, have a safe flight."

"I will. I love you." I closed my eyes taking in the feeling of her lips on mine.

"I love you."

As we continued to walk that damn question was replaying in my mind. Have you ever thought about having more kids? Like why in the hell has it been on her mind and why had it been making her act the way she had been.

I don't know, maybe it's just me and my mind. But I don't think she's telling the truth. Hopefully she would bid anything from me, and I'll continue to believe that until she proves me wrong.

———______————______———

Camila's POV.

I rocked back and forth as I waited nervously for Y/N to come home. I'm still completely shook up from those weird messages and especially that picture.

My mind wondered back to thoughts of anyone that would ever want to hurt my baby. Who in this world has something against me and Y/N.

I heard the sound of the gate and a few minutes later Y/N walked in with a sleeping Royalty in her arms.

I immediately jumped off the couch running to the door. "Oh my god, thank god!!" I yelled as I grabbed Royalty out of Y/N's arms.

Y/N gave me a strange look but I paid her no mind I'm just focused on my baby right now.

"Uh Camila, what's going on?"

I turned around quickly glaring up at her. "Where have you been?" I said trying to calm myself down.

She shrugged. "I was out. I told you I was leaving."

"Out where Y/N."

"Come on Camila don't start this shit."

"Don't start? Really Y/N, you straight up lied to my face."

"Ok. So what, she's my daughter and I can take her wherever I want."

"That is not the point. It is the principle of the situation, you lied to me about going to see the guys. Taking my daughter with you."

I could no longer hold in my tears. Of course I wasn't this upset about her lying about who she was going to see. But more about the fact that she neglected to answer her phone.

"What if something would have happened to her Y/N, huh are you thinking about that!"

She shook her head as she walked around me. "Camila let's not go there alright. Nothing was gonna happen she is always safe with me. I am not the one we should be worried about with that."

"I-I can't believe you!" I yelled as I paced the floor holding on to Royalty not wanting to wake her up. I'm so glad she's a heavy sleeper. Even during a time like this she still manages to tare me down with her words. Reminding me of how much of a shity parent I am.

Y/N grabbed my shoulders making me stop and have no choice but to stare up at her.

"Stop it Camila. Now come on, tell me what all of this is really about. Because I know damn well it's not all about Nicki."

"Someone is watching us Y/N." The words slowly escaped my mouth before I knew it.

She frowned. "Camila. We're famous, people are always watching us."

"Y/N I'm serious! This is not a joke, my god!"

She's raised her hands up. "Ok, alright Camila. Just tell me what's going on. Why are you acting like this."

I shook my head. "I-I got this text."

"A text, ok about what? From who?"

I shook my head quickly feeling the tears starting back up. "I don't know Y/N. B-but they were threatening Royalty-"

"What?!" I jumped back at the loud sound of her voice. "Why in the hell did you not call me Camila?!"

Her sudden change in mood frightened me.

"It's not my fault you were too busy with your girlfriend to answer my call! I called you over and over." I sniffed back my tears as I tried to lower my voice. How could she be blaming any of this on me. I tried calling her. It's not my fault.

She clenched her jaw as she walked around me running her fingers through her hair. I watched her plop down on the couch as she put her hands over her face.

"So you're telling me that some creep was following me and watching my daughter?"

I nodded hesitantly sitting down next to her.

"T-They um they took pictures and everything." To me that was the scariest part to think about. Just knowing that this person was able to get close enough to her made my skin crawl.

"Let me see your phone." She demanded while holding her hand out to me.

Slowly I pulled my phone out of my pocket handing it over to her. I watched as she scrolled through the messages and read over them.

"Do you think it's someone we know?" I asked quietly still rocking Royalty on my lap.

"I really don't know. Maybe it's someone playing a joke in us."

"A joke, really Y/N. This is not a joke. This person has my number, and they mentioned you! So please tell me what you think that means. Because obviously they want something to do with us."

Y/N sighed as she just nodded her head "Alright, well look don't worry. Everything is gonna be ok." Her voice was so calm it was actually scary because I knew she was mad.

"Are you not taking any of this serious Y/N? Someone wants our daughter! They had close pictures of her."

"Of course I am. But I'm going to have everybody I know looking out for whoever the fuck this is Camila. Nobody is going to even get close to her or you. I got it."

I shook my head not wanting to hear that. I prefer to hear her say we should call the police.

"Come on Camila, stop worrying alright. I have this under control so believe me when I say that. Not a thing is going to happen to Royalty. She's not going anywhere. I promise you that."

She pulled me into her chest and I completely broke down. The feeling of being in her comfortable arms made me feel really good. I had to remind myself that this isn't going to change a thing between us. Y/N is still in a relationship and I can't let her know how I feel.

But this is much deeper than us, this is about the safety of our daughter. One thing I know is that we may argue from time to time but we're always going to be there for each other. She's always here for me when I need her, and I'll forever be there for her. No matter who she's with.

"You promise me?"

She moved me back looking directly into my eyes sending deep chills throughout my body. "I promise you."

🙊🙉🙈🙊

A/N

WOW.

Soooo what do you guys think of this chapter? Eh it's not my favorite but I hope you all liked it😁

I mean what is Nicki's problem, and is she being honest🤔 or is she hiding something else??

Y/N and Nicki sure are cute though❤️

But this is only the beginning of problems..

Did Camila overreact about this situation or do you all agree with her on this??

Y/N says she's gonna handle it, and hopefully she will.

Camila asked the million dollar question..... "Do you think it's someone we know?"

⬆️⬆️⬆️

Well, do you????

As always I want to thank you guys so so very much for reading/voting✨it really does mean the world to me. Also sorry for any mistakes💜

💮UPDATE COMING SOON💮

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

135K 5.4K 39
Ally finally had her life figured out. She was living the dream with her band Fifth Harmony. What happens if plans change? A little accident makes su...
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
274K 25.2K 66
** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the baby, so after she gave birth to a beautif...