bank account┃chensung

By chogiwanese

╻he is no one but jisung's bank account╹ ❀ chensung ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ fourteen ⌟

21.2K 1.6K 2.8K
By chogiwanese

"your answer in number seventeen is wrong."

chenle pushed the older away as he heard him whisper on his ear. ❝cheating is bad!

xiaojun chuckled at the cute, little, innocent chinese pouting at him. ❝i'm just trying to help you.

i don't need help.❞ chenle said, completely lying. he regretted not studying properly last night. he couldn't help it, jisung's body keeps on flashing inside his head and in the end he got tired trying to study and just slept hoping that he will forget about the gorgeous sight of jisung's body. he badly needed help but he found it unfair. others take their tests with full honesty here he is, asking help from a senior. that's unfair.

you know, this school holds a grand ball every once a year.❞ xiaojun said, already forgetting the fact that the teacher managing chenle is going to be back any moment from now. ❝do you know that you can't attend if you have a failing grade?

that information got chenle's attention. ❝are you serious—

oops, the teacher is here.❞ xiaojun stood up from his place and ruffled chenle's hair, knowing that the younger always loves it when someone ruffles his hair. ❝good luck lele!

hey!

the teacher came inside and gave chenle a look, getting suspicious when he heard him shout. ❝is there anything wrong mr. zhong?

the chinese slouched on his seat as he stared down on his test paper with unsure answers. ❝nothing, everything is fine.

he's now starting to regret not asking answers from xiaojun when he had the chance. forget about unfairness, who doesn't cheat on tests? apparently, chenle. never did he try cheating on a test, he answers everything in pure honesty.

but right now he wished he cheated, he wanted to attend the grand ball.

and then i'll have a dance with jisung..❞ chenle mumbled from his seat, smiling at a picture inside his head of him and jisung dancing and being the center of attraction.

the chinese then froze from his seat and groaned, rubbing his face to snap himself out from his pile of thoughts.

but it's actually romant—❞ chenle shook his head as a no and put his head down to continue answering the test. ❝focus, chenle.

coming out of the room, xiaojun smiled as he gave chenle one last glance before completely disappearing from his sight.  he made his way down the staircase and decided to stop by his locker to get his things for next class. while doing that, he was humming a song when suddenly, he was pushed away from his locker harshly and was then pushed again with his back hitting the closed locker beside his.

groaning, xiaojun opened an eye and saw an angry looking student that's a year younger from his grade level. finding him familiar, xiaojun forgot the pain and had the guts to chuckle. ❝well hello there jisung park.

the younger slammed his hand on the side of the senior's head, the sound echoing down the quiet hallways. ❝how many times do i have to tell you—

that chenle is yours?❞ the senior scoffed at that statement. ❝i don't see your name on him.

jisung gritted his teeth, already having the urge to beat this senior until he passes out, or until he kills him. ❝what's wrong with you? why can't you leave my chenle alone?

your chenle?❞ xiaojun only mocked a laugh at jisung claiming chenle as his, when actually he doesn't own the cute chinese. ❝i find him interesting, is there something wrong with that?

yes.❞ jisung said, trying his very best to hold himself back. ❝he doesn't find you interesting so it's best if you leave him alone.

xiaojun then faked a gasp at that information. ❝are you sure?❞ he then tapped his chin while squinting his eyes to think. ❝he blushes when i'm alone, he smiles so bright whenever i talk to him, he enjoys everytime we get to interact. and he still doesn't find me interesting?

and that made jisung stop whatever he is planning to do. because he knows, even though he won't admit that he knows, xiaojun is right. he would often see chenle stuttering and panicking whenever xiaojun is nearby and it annoys him so much that xiaojun affects him so much.

it's because chenle likes him.

clenching his fists very tight, jisung raised it up and is very ready to throw it to xiaojun all-so-perfect face. he hated it, he hated how chenle likes xiaojun more than him. he hated xiaojun's existence.

just when jisung was about to punch him, xiaojun calmly placed a hand over the younger's fist and sent him that annoying smile of his. ❝now now, jisung, think about it.❞ putting the fist down carefully, xiaojun placed a hand on the younger's shoulder. ❝why would you get mad at me?

because your whole existence is annoying.❞ jisung said so quickly without any hesitations.

the senior placed a hand on his chest, acting like he was offended with what jisung just said. but then glued a crooked smile on his face. ❝you're mad at me because of chenle.

jisung gave him a proud smile, ❝glad you're using that tiny brain of yours.

xiaojun wanted to say something about that insult but decided not to as he needed to finish this before lunch break ends and people would gather around them. ❝if you owned chenle then isn't he supposed know his limits?

hearing that made jisung stop for a moment and think deep about what xiaojun is trying to say.

he should not talk to me knowing that you own him and that you don't like me, he should ignore me whenever i go close to him and not talk to me back, he should know that he should not blush when i do something to him because again, you hate me. i'm just a clueless student, talking to chenle as if he's a friend. i don't know anything about this, but chenle knows that you own him and yet he is doing this.❞ xiaojun smirked as he leaned forward, close to jisung's ear to whisper. ❝so, why are you mad at me?

should he get mad at chenle instead?

with the bell ringing, xiaojun gave two pat on jisung's shoulder before closing his locker and going up to his own room for his class, leaving jisung standing like a statue there. everyone that's passing by would give the tall boy a look and finding him weird for standing there and staring at no where.

but a voice snapped jisung out from whatever he was thinking.

a familiar voice which he didn't want to hear as of the moment. ❝jisung pwark!

glancing up at the running chinese male, jisung clicked his tongue and gave him a glare before leaving the hallways without even letting chenle catch up to him. the chinese male stopped his tracks and wondered why jisung was glaring at him as if he had done something wrong.

tilting his head to the side, ❝but i don't remember doing anything to him.❞ he mumbled to himself.

or maybe it isn't his fault why jisung was suddenly in a bad mood. finding someone in the crowd of students, chenle made his way to this specific person and stood in front of him with that innocent smile of his.

anyone would go soft with his smile. ❝is there anything wrong chenle?❞ jaemin questioned, stepping back from his locker and went to give his full attention to chenle.

the younger gave jaemin a pout, not trying to be cute but he was genuinely sad seeing jisung glaring at him without him knowing the reason why. ❝did someone hurt jisung?

jaemin raised a brow at the chinese, ❝what? he was fine during lunch break, and then he went to check you up to your room.

check me?❞ the chinese frowned as he tried to recall only taking the test and not meeting any jisung during the test. ❝but i didn't see him?

now getting worried, jaemin's eyes went to the crows to find jisung but sadly he didn't see him. ❝really?

but he's not going to get sad over this. there are a lot of ways to know what happened to jisung, and asking him later when they get home is one of those options.

🐋

chenle is now sure that he's the reason why jisung is in a bad mood. he didn't talk to him during classes even though they were just seatmates. they had a new lesson and chenle could see the confusion on jisung's face. he wanted to help but the younger just pushed him away and continued listening to the discussion even without understanding anything. and when classes finally ended for the day, chenle waited for jisung to finish packing his things for them to go home together but the younger only went ahead first without saying even a word at him nor giving him a short glance.

none, jisung completely ignored him.

and now, chenle is sitting by his study table while staring at the closed curtains next door. jisung is shutting himself away from chenle even at home. chenle frowned as he wondered, ❝what did i do wrong?

he couldn't remember doing anything to hurt jisung or whatsoever. they were even fine yesterday, so what's the sudden change today?

chenle thoughts about the younger was then cut off after hearing a familiar ringtone. the chinese quickly took his phone and answered the call, placing it on his ear. he didn't bother checking who called him, he was too focused on when jisung will open the curtains for him. the light were also open so jisung couldn't be sleeping right now.

may i help you?❞ chenle questioned over the phone.

"banana milk, pizza, and a burger. fifteen minutes from now in front of my house." hearing that voice caught chenle's attention.

the older then had a smile on his face knowing that jisung called. ❝ji

and the call ended just like that.

there chenle thought for a moment that the younger is finally talking to him. nevertheless, he followed to jisung's order real quick as he was given only fifteen minutes. he wasn't doing it because he's jisung's bank account but he's grabbing this chance to finally talk to jisung about why he is such in a bad mood.

chenle?❞ the mother had her eyes wide after seeing her son going out with thick clothes and a wallet on his hand. ❝it's late.

chenle was in a hurry to explain things to his mom. ❝i'll be back real quick, don't worry.

and with that, chenle now began to do whatever was ordered to him.

hearing a knock on his front door, jisung stood up from his sofa with a groan and twisted the door knob open to see who's standing behind the door. and doing that, he saw a small chinese holding a box pizza and a plastic bag with a banana milk and burger he ordered.

order for park jisung!❞ chenle said with pure amusement, acting like he's a dilivery boy.

not playing with his games, jisung harshly took the plastic bag and checked his orders with his brows furrowed. ❝i asked for a banana milk, not a strawberry flavored one.

the older pouted while fidgeting with his fingers. ❝well, they were out of stock and—

jisung pushed chenle to the side and went out of his house, opening the strawberry milk and surprised chenle with his action. jisung poured the strawberry milk down the soil, emptying it without drinking it.

chenle then widened his eyes. ❝jisung what are you—

the burger is too cold.❞ the younger clicked his tongue, disarranging what's inside the buns and then giving the plastic bag with a messy looking burger back to chenle.

chenle flinched when jisung snatched the box of pizza this time and ripped it open only to have a face of disgust.

i don't like pineapples.❞ and then giving it back to chenle who's frozen at what he had just seen.

but jisung, the nearest pizza—

jisung went back to his house and leaned by the door frame while pulling his phone out, pressing a specific video and showing it to chenle who's genuinely confused at what's happening right now.

is this the jisung he went out on an amazing date with?

do your work bank account or else i'll ruin your life in just a click away.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 104 22
⟨A Chensung fanfiction⟩ Sequel to Gummy Bear Acception [In which Chenle and Jisung discover different experiences within their relationship. Whether...
619K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
315K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...