Passion on Display [KiriBaku]

By TheAlmondKing

[Complete!] Hero Development Day is upon the students of UA High! Visiting heroes from around the world come... More

The Dream
A Long Bus Ride
Cheeks as Red as His Eyes
Gay Panic
An Urgent Need [NSFW]
Worse Than A Villian
AfterShock
Curry Therapy
An Invitation
What to Wear?
Table for Two
A Little Bit of Pocky
Dominance [NSFW]
Hitting the Showers
Fury in His Eyes
Time to Face the Music
Plans by Bedside
Building Up to Break Down
Classmate Confessions
Cafeteria Chaos
Partners [NSFW]
Sunshine

A Stereotypical Ferris Wheel

10.8K 426 704
By TheAlmondKing

"First place! Suck it, extras!" Bakugo called, raising Kirishima's and his interlocked hands over his head triumphantly. They had finally made it to the front gate of the fair. There was a small line and Bakugo took his place at the end of it, turning to face the rest of the group who were quickly approaching.

Tape-man was the next to arrive, holding the pink one in his arms. They were both out of breath as they came to a stop.
"But we weren't last!" Raccoon Eyes grinned, turning to glance over Tape man's shoulder at the other two who were finally making it over the crest of the hill. They were both laughing and slowing to a walk as they realized their loss.

Bakugo stiffened as Kirishima rested his head against his shoulder.
"Man, I'm really tired now. I need to catch my breath before we go on any ride that's too exciting."

Bakugo huffed, tightening his grip on the red head's hand. He was starting to like the way it felt, his fingers entwined with his own. He felt Kirishima return the squeeze and was startled by the warm feeling that flooded him suddenly. He glanced over at the shark toothed idiot and the feeling heightened.

Shit... I really like him.

Biting his lip he silently rubbed small circles on the other boy's hand, excitement stirring in his chest as the action was returned. Glancing over at the other two, he noted their interlocked hands as well.

They had finally reached the front of the line, everyone snapping on their bracelets to show that they had payed, and entering the fair grounds.

The group was chattering excitedly and Bakugo rolled his eyes, listening half heartedly as they discussed their plans for dessert.

They had been walking towards the large assortment of food trucks when Kirishima stopped suddenly, the tug on his arm causing him to turn and look. Kirishima was wide eyed, staring at one of the game booths.

"What is it, shit head?" Bakugo snapped, moving next to him to see what he was looking at.

The booth was simple, and in the theme of what appeared to be dinosaurs. There were incredibly large, fluffy toys littering the display, one in particular standing out to Bakugo. It was a bright red T-Rex. It had big amber eyes, a large, jagged scar adorning it's right eye, and bright white canines showing from its open mouth. He looked again at Kirishima, noting the position of his own scar, and smirked.

"It looks like you." He chuckled, stepping closer to to booth to see what the game was.

"Hey there folks! Want to try your luck at the Jurassic bottle topple? If you can knock down this bottle, you can choose any prize you like! Are you up to the challenge?"

The word challenge sparked Bakugo's desire to win even more. Glancing at the bottle, he noticed that the bottom was glued to the small green panel beneath it. Squinting up at the man he growled close to Kirishima's ear.

"It's rigged."

Kirishima nodded, but passed over the money anyways, taking the three balls he was handed and aiming for the large blue bottle.

Bakugo watched in amusement as he tried and failed all three times. Kirishima laughed, but Bakugo could tell that he was disappointed.

With a grunt of annoyance, Bakugo fished out his wallet, thrusting the funds at the man and taking the balls into his hands.
"Good luck! Remember, you can't use your quirk!" The man grinned annoyingly as he pointed to a "No Quirks" sign to his left. Bakugo rolled his eyes, he already knew he couldn't use his quirk, so he carefully lined up his shot.
"I don't lose." He smirked, swinging his arm back and throwing as hard as he could at the bottle.

"DIE!"

There was a loud cracking sound and Kirishima made a noise of surprise as the base the bottle had been sitting on had popped from its stand. With a wild grin, Bakugo hurled his last two balls with deadly accuracy, the last one successfully flinging both the bottle and it's glued on base to the floor of the stand.

"So manly..." Kirishima breathed next to him, and Bakugo felt his chest puff in pride. He pointed up at the red dinosaur and the stunned carnival man pulled the enormous toy off the stand.

Bakugo took the toy and shoved it at Kirishima, a dusting of pink spreading across his face as he took in Kirishima's excitement with silent satisfaction. He turned to walk towards the dessert trucks once more and was shocked as his arm was yanked again, causing him to stop.
"What now, you-"
He was silenced by Kirishima's lips briefly touching his own, and he felt a hot blush warm his ears and cheeks. He opened his mouth to say something, but only a soft noise escaped, small explosions popping from his sweaty hands.

"Thanks, Baku." The red head murmured, propping the dinosaur over his shoulder and slipping his hand back into Bakugo's. As the two began to move towards the dessert truck, Bakugo composed himself and grunted a soft, "whatever" in reply.

~~~

As the evening went by, the sky grew progressively darker. Kirishima had been challenged to almost every carnival game there, and the group had racked up a significant amount of prizes. Mina's favorite being the chocolate Pocky sticks they had continually earned as a small prize.

She had tried to convince the boys to take a break and eat some, but their excitement for the fair, coupled with their already filled stomachs, denied her. Bakugo had scoffed, calling them "Useless sticks of calories." and Mina deflated. "We'll just have to eat them later." She sighed, placing the 5th package into her now very full purse.

At some point, Jiro's feet began to ache, as the shoes she was wearing were digging into her heels. Kaminari had begun to carry her, the group finally approaching the last of the carnival rides. Standing proud above the small "turbo coaster" was a gigantic Ferris wheel. The wheel was lit up in bright neon colors and reached high above the rest of the fair.

Mina tittered excitedly, suggesting that they all get on together, and herded the group towards the nearly empty line.

Kirishima was tired, and a little nauseous from the last ride they had been on. (Bakugo had spun their teacup mercilessly.) He happily agreed to ride the wheel with the others, grateful for a chance to calm down before their ride back to campus.

"Mina..." Sero's voice was quiet. "Would it be ok if you and I went in... alone?" Mina turned back to face him, her eyes widening slightly.

"Yeah Sero, but... what about the others?"

Kaminari smiled, he had been quieter than usual, and Kirishima could now see why. Jiro had her head resting on his shoulder, her eyes closed and arms around his neck. It seemed she had fallen asleep after Kaminari had begun to carry her around. He moved out of their line, signaling a thumbs up as he sat with her on the bench next to the ride.

"Well," Mina started, "If it's ok with you two, Sero and I will be going alone."

"Whatever," Bakugo muttered, pulling out his phone to check the time. He glanced up again, this time at Kirishima.
"You still want to go on?"

Kirishima nodded, excitement making him a bit jittery. Alone with Bakugo? He glanced up at the huge Ferris Wheel, noting how slowly it was moving. Bakugo rolled his eyes with a "Tch".

They had reached the front of the line, waving to Mina and Sero as they made their way up. The next pod opened before them, it was completely clear and big enough to stand it. Showing their wrists to the man at the gate, the two stepped into the ride.

Bakugo turned, taking the dinosaur from Kirishima and tossing it onto the small bench against the wall.
They stood by the window, watching through the glass as they lurched upwards. Kirishima glanced over at Bakugo, he was standing still, gazing out at the fairgrounds as they rose further and further from the ground.

"Bakugo." Kirishima started uneasily, taking a step closer to him.
"What?" Bakugo shifted to look at him, the lights from the Ferris wheel illuminating the shadows on his face in a wash of color.
"What... what are we?"
Bakugo seemed puzzled by his question, his eyebrow perking up.
"We're... people?"
"No..." Kirishima took another step closer to him, "That's not what I meant."

Kirishima lifted a hand to touch the ash blonde's face. He stiffened at first, but leaned into his touch, his cheek warm against his palm. Kirishima moved closer, glancing sideways at the ground below them before letting his eyes linger on the ruby orbs before him. Bakugo's lips were twisted in a soft scowl, but his eyes were glowing with overflowing emotion.

"What do you want us to be?" His reply was quiet as he turned his body to face him, his hands landing on Kirishima's hips. Kirishima's words caught in his throat. What he wanted? What he had wanted since the beginning. Since he had first seen the real Bakugo.

"Together." He murmured, touching their foreheads together. "A couple."

"I'd like that too." He mumbled, turning his face away from him to gaze out the window. Kirishima felt as though fireworks were exploding throughout his body. Leaning closer, he pressed his lips to Bakugo's cheek.

He heard tiny popping sounds from his hips and his lips shifted into a toothy grin. He had been watching Bakugo all night, and it seemed that every time Kirishima excited him, tiny explosions would pop from his palms. A mischievous gleam sparked to life in his eyes.

"The world seems so small from up here." Bakugo said, his voice quiet. Kirishima made his move, slamming his hands into Bakugo's shoulders and pressing his back into the glass wall.

"What the shit! Did I say something wrong? I-" Bakugo's voice was cut off by Kirishima as he pressed his lips into him.

"Mmmmh!"

Bakugo wasn't happy about the surprise, but Kirishima could hear crackling from his palms.

Now to find out if that means what I think it does.

Sliding his hands down off his shoulder, he reached one hand up to bury it into his thick spiky hair, and the other around to grip his tight maroon pants, pulling his groin roughly against his own.

Bakugo moaned softly into his mouth, and Kirishima took advantage of it by slipping his tongue into the opening. Their tongues fought for dominance for a bit, and Kirishima was delighted to hear the loud popping from behind him  that he knew was just for him. Bakugo fisted his hands into his shirt, pulling him closer still.

They kissed like that for a while, Kirishima allowing him to come up for air at last. They separated slightly and looked out the large pane of glass. They were nearing the ground now.

"Be my boyfriend, Shitty Hair." The blonde mumbled, slipping his hand into Kirishima's once more as they watched their view grow lower and lower.

"Gladly," he replied with a grin.

Whew! That was a long one! Buckle up kiddos because the next chapter is going to be spicy!
~TAK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 758 23
[Semi-Edited Version] Wattys 2019 Start date : May 11, 2019 End date: June 9, 2019 LOTS AND LOTS OF FLUFF!!! This takes place after their time at U...
1.2M 49.1K 45
A long, cute fanfic about our favourite bois Kirishima and Bakugou with lust, longing, love and a lot of smut thrown in. All characters are 16+ 2019...
31.4K 1.3K 23
(In Editing) Kirishima, a black haired boy who feels he has no real purpose because his self doubt gets the better of him constantly. One day he deci...
193K 5.7K 18
Katsuki Bakugou and Eijiro Kirishima have been boyfriends going to U.A. High School for almost half a year now. They're sure that they're perfect for...