Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell๐Ÿ’• Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 59

3.5K 117 15
By devotee_of_krrishnA

The whole town is fully covered with colours. Everyone who were a fun lover was seen holding water balloons, water pistols, powder, etc., on that colourful day.

Rajeswari and Vishwanath celebrating holi after several years. They both looked cute together. Krishna asked them to stand together and clicked their picture. Rajeswari blushed and Krishna pinched her cheeks telling she looks cute.

He enjoyed the entire day with his parents and in evening he planned to meet Meera. He reached her hostel and called her to ask whether she was ready. She replied she was ready and will reach down in few minutes. She got ready and reached down. He was stunned looking at her.

She was wearing a white chudi which made her looks like an angel came from heaven. He couldn't help himself to stop starring at her. He stood there forgetting himself and losing himself in her smile.

Meera noticed him and she lowered her eyes to avoid his intense gaze. He too was wearing white shirt which suits him perfectly. She looked at him lovingly.

He too smiled at her and they started from the hostel. "What happened yesterday? Aunty and Uncle are happy, right" she asked with excitement. "Yes Meera, they are happy. More than that I'm very happy. Everything's because of you" he said sincerely.

"Don't say it's because of me. Everything happens for a reason. I'm really happy for you" she said with smile. He nodded and concentrated on driving. "Where we are going?" She asked. "You will know once we reach that place" he said with smile.

Meera waited eagerly and finally they reached the place. Meera found the name board written as "Rajeswari trust" her eyes widden in happiness. "We are going to celebrate holi with these kids" he said by showing the kids playing there. Meera was on cloud nine. "I'm eagerly waiting for that" she replied with joy.

The children run towards them once they found Krishna. Krishna gave sweets and chocolates he brought for them to the caretakers and informed them that they are going to celebrate holi with children. They agreed with happiness. He introduced Meera to the children. She happily hugged the children with love. He too informed that they are going to play holi with them. Everyone jumped in happiness.

He pointed the direction where he placed colors. Children run towards the place with enjoyment, they took color powder in their hands and poured on others with happiness. With all the colours covering the whole surrounding the atmosphere, it was difficult for all of them to see each other.

Meera looked at them with love forgetting every other things. He came towards her. "Meera, it seems you love kids more than anything in this world" he asked like a doubt.

"Of course. I love kids more than anything and these kids are so cute and adorable. See their happy faces, nothing can equalise this happiness" she said with excitement. "Oh, then it means you would like to have three or four kids in future" he asked playfully. "No, I want ten kids or more than that" she said with enjoyment.

"Ten!!🙄 Okay, as you wish. Let us have house full of kids in future" he too replied with amusement without realising what he said. "Yes.. huh?!.. but.. what did you say?" she asked with shock. He too realised what he just said and to divert her, he applied the colour he hidden in his hand on her face.

She didn't expect that he could through color on her face. She chased him and finally she too applied colour on him. The children saw them and they too through colours on them, Meera enjoyed it wholeheartedly. Meera and Krishna stood at centre and the kids played around them. They both happily watched them playing.

Next its water. Everyone started to pour water colour. Meera attacked him with colour water where his face totally become invisible with colours. Children too enjoyed it a lot and finally they jumped into the small pool of water.

Meera sprinkled water on his face, he too did the same. She too turn as a child and played with water with amusement. Suddenly she lost her control and fall inside the pool. She struggled to get up. Krishna found her and he couldn't stop his laughter. He laughed loudly by looking at her.

She tried her best but couldn't get up from the pool. His laughter made her more angry. She extended her hand towards him for help. He hold it with care but to his great shock, she pulled him and he too fall inside the pool. She laughed pointing at him. He just starred at her. She was very happy since he too fall inside the pool.

She tried to get up and finally got up from the water but the children again started to through water balloons on her face. She couldn't tackle and she fall inside the pool again. That time he was already inside the pool and when she was about to fall he caught her by her waist and stood up by carrying her in his hand.

He dropped her down but didn't release his hold on her. They both stood just an inch apart from each other. He looked at her then, his black eyes drilling into her eyes. His eyes were so dark where she felt like she was looking into an endless stretch of midnight sky.

She looked deep into his eyes which once reflected endless depth of hater, sorrow and pain where she couldn't find white of his eyes nor the vessels that followed through them, now reflecting his honesty brimming with unspoken immortal love in those coal-black orbs.

His eyes spoke all the words his mouth wants to spill out. She saw her soul and rest of her life in his eyes. She could see nothing else around her and could feel his warmth. The entire world just frozen and her every pain and tears faded away and she was filled with the feeling of love. Both of their eyes glued with one another and they pleaded to be like that for rest of their life.

Eyes are the windows to the soul and now his eyes spoke all his untold feelings his soul wants to express her and it revealed his untold love to her which she never thought that could happen in her lifetime.

The children around them poured colour on them and they too jumped inside the pool which shorten the distance between them. She snuggled more close to him since children too want the space. He too pulled her close and kept her in his embrace. The colours showered like bliss and they lived the blissful moment. When she was about to come out from his embrace, her earrings got struck with his shirt. She tried to take it out but in vain.

He looked at her condition and tried to help her. He took off the earring slowly and finally won in that. Now both of their faces completely filled with colours but she felt his face most beautiful even in that state. He too thought the same and he just want to take her to his home with him now and to live his entire life seeing her and loving her every second.

Finally the event came to an end and they both decided to leave. Meera kissed all the kids while biding them good bye. The children too felt happy and kissed her back. This day became one of the unforgettable day of her life.

They both bid bye to the kids and he drove off to her hostel. She was extremely happy and so she is speechless. The journey was completely silent and they both don't wanna break that silence. He suddenly realised that she didn't had food and he is sure that she should be hungry now. But it's very late and he couldn't find any hotels open in that place.

She noticed his face reaction and found something wrong. "What happened?" She asked. "I couldn't find any hotels here, I'm hungry" he said sadly. Meera don't want him to be hungry and she too looked for the hotels side by. She couldn't find any one and at last she found a cart with street foods.

"Stop the car" she said loudly. He stopped and looked at her like why and she pointed the food court. He looked her shockingly. "Here!?" he asked with doubt. "Yes, come let's go" she dragged him by holding his hand.

They both reached the shop and she found the man in shop still cooking something. She smiled in happiness and gazed at the mouthwatering items placed in the cart. "Bhaiya, dho special Egg Paratha, ek plate Chawal Chole Palak" she ordered with amusement. He looked her with wide eyes. She looked at him rasing her eyebrows, he just smiled and nodded like nothing.

The place too looked clean. They both sat on the chair and she waited eagerly. The shopkeeper gave them what she ordered and she started eating with amusement once she got the plate. She looked at him, he took the plate in his hand and just starred the plate and her face.

She looked him like what, he nodded. "Eat" she said with a mouthful of food. He agreed and took a small bite with hesitation. Once he ate the food, he found the taste is so good. After that he ate the full plate without any hesitation. He licked his finger once he is done. "Meera it's really good. I loved it" he said with amusement.

Meera smiled at him, "it doesn't mean that only costly restaurants will give tasty and hygienic food. This type of shops too give more tasty food with hygiene and care" she said with smile. "Simplicity in everything, actually this food is better than the five star hotel food" he replied with same smile.

At that time she heard a bell sound and she jumped in joy. "Ooi, what happened?" He asked. "Its kulfi" she jumped again. He looked at the direction and found a boy selling kulfi in bicycle. They both went near him and she asked kulfi. He gave two kulfis. She ate that too with amusement. He too ate it with joy enjoying the moment looking at her cute expressions.

Hi friends,

59th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 3.3K 16
โ˜† Ranked # 1 in plussize โ˜† โ˜† Ranked # 1 in happyending โ˜† โ˜† Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife โ˜† โ˜† Ranked # 1 in maturecontent โ˜† โ˜† Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
642K 34.3K 72
Completed storyโ™ฅ๏ธโœ“ Veer, the typical bad boy, and playboy with crowds of hearts waiting for his mere glance. Yes, he is handsome..but what's the valu...
14.1K 2.2K 37
One-sided love. It is beautiful yet painful. He is her only love and living with a hope that one day he can be hers. She is his love but isn't hers...
1.4M 59.8K 53
Ranked 1 in #asian on 09.05.2020 1 in #forced marriage on 29.06.2020 ...