My Hero Academia: All Might's...

By Altaru

All Might has a sister going to attend UA along with Izuko Midorya. Shes in for a long ride against villians... More

The Making of a Hero
Combat Training
Class Rep
Attack on the USJ
All Might
The Aftermath
The UA Sports Festival Pt.1
The UA Sports Festival Pt.2
The UA Sports Festival Pt.3
The UA Sports Festival Pt.4
The UA Sports Festival Pt.5
The UA Sports Festival Pt.6
Hero Names!
Hero Internships
The Hero Killers Last Stand...
Back to school
Exams
Practicals
Mall
Pool Day
The Wild Wild Pussycats
Kota...
Attack
My Hero
Roaring Upheaval
Failure
Rescue
Their hideout!
The Battle Ahead
Developed Feelings
Dorms!
Ultimate Moves
New and Improved Suit
The Liscensing Exam Pt.1
The Liscensing Exam Pt.2
The Liscensing Exam Pt.3
The Liscensing Exam Pt.4
Aftermath of the Liscensing Exams!!!
Midoriya VS. Bakugo
A Season for Encounters
Unrivaled
Two Heroes Special
The Scoop on UA Class 1-A
Overhaul
Girl Meets...
Fighting Fate
An Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Unforseen Hope
Infinite Power
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Win Those Kids' Hearts

UA High

2.2K 36 8
By Altaru

Rio POV

I was on my way to Midoryas house and knocked on the door.

Rio- Hey Midoriya! Hi! Ms. Midoriya!

Midoriya- R-Rio! Its you...

Inko- Dear your also going to UA.

Rio- Yes I am I was recommended.

Inko- Thats great honey! Take care of my Izuko will you.

Midoriya- Mom!

Rio- Yes maam!

Inko- Have a nice day both of you!

Midoriya- Bye mom.

Rio- Bye!

==========================

Midoriya- Class 1-A...1-A.....

Rio- This place is too big!

Midoriya- There it is!

Rio- Whats with this door?

Midoriya- Its huge!.......The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam...I hope I'm not in the same class as the scary people--

I then opened the door and--

Iida- Dont put your feet on the desk!

Bakugo- Huh?

Iida-Dont you think thats rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?

Bakugo- Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?

Iida- I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida

Bakugo- Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like ill have fun crushing you.

Iida-Crushing? Thats cruel. Do you truly intend to be a hero?

Everyone then turned to look at us in the doorway. For some weird reason most of the boys had blood coming out of their nose especially a boy with.....um........grape hair..I really dont know but yea.

Iida- You're

Midoriya- Oh, um...

Iida- Good Morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is---

Midoriya- We heard!

Midoriya- I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida.

Rio- Hi! Im Rio Yagi nice to meet you!

Iida- Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea...I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you are better than me.

Rio- I see you guys had a little fun in the exam.

Midoriya- Something like that..

Uraraka- Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain looking one! You passed, just like Present ,Mic said! Of course you did! Your punch was amazing!

Midoriya- Oh, well, um, it was thanks to you going to speak with him directly that I, uh...

Uraraka- Huh? How did you know about that?

Midoriya- Oh, uh, thats because....

I looked over at Kacchan and he looked pissed though he looked like he was remembering something.

Bakugo POV

~Flashback~

Principle- I can't believe we have three students from our school matriculating into U.A.! Especially you, Midoriya. Its a miracle!

================

Bakugo later on went behind a classroom and pushed both Rio and Midoriya against the wall.

Bakugo- What dirty tricks did you use to get in, huh?! My future plan has already been torn to pieces. I told the both of you to go somewhere else!

Bakugo was currently using both hands to hold both Rio and Midoriya by their shirts. Rio had enough of Bakugos BS and she put here hand on Bakugos shoulder burning it up a little. Rios eyes were dead serious and she had a scary aura surrounding her.

Rio- Who told you that you could decide how we lived our lives....

Bakugo- Hey! What are you doing you damn extra! Hey! Stop! It burns!

Rio- If I wanted to I could beat you up right here and now. Kacchan you have crossed the line. I am not going to deal with your crap anymore I am done. Go bother someone who cares about your little drama show. If you ask me you would never be a hero your more villian like than you know. 

Midoriya- Kacchan. Someone told me...You can become a hero... that it was because of my own effort...Th-Thats why...Im going!

Rio- Lets go Midoriya we dont need to deal with his sorry ass.

~Flashback End~

How dare they defy me? Somethings definitely up.

Rio POV

Uraraka- I wonder if todays just the entrance ceremony and orientation? I wonder what our teachers like? Arent you nervous?

Aizawa- Go play somewhere else if you want to play at being friends.

Suddenly a guy appeared behind the door in a sleeping sipping some kind of apple sauce.

Aizawa- This is the hero course. Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough.

Midoriya- A teacher?

Aizawa- I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you. Its kinda sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field.

Mr Aizawa gave us all PE uniforms and we all went to the locker rooms to change after we came out to the field ready for whats next.

========================

Everyone- A Quirk assessment test?!

Uraraka- What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?

Aizawa- If you're going to beacome a hero, you dont have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. Thats also how the teachers run their classes. You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses averages taken from students not using their Quirks. Its not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?

Bakugo- 67 meters.

Aizawa- Then try doing it with your quirk. You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you've got.

Bakugo- Then, well...

Bakugo through his ball making a huge explosion in the process making everyone go agape.

Bakugo- Die!

Aizawa- Know your own maximum first. That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero.

Kaminari- 750 meters? Seriously?

Ashido- Whats this? It looks fun!

Sero- We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!

Aizawa- It looks fun, huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion.

Everyone- Huh?!

Uraraka- Last place will be expelled? But its the first day of school! No, eben if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!

Thats harsh poor Midoriya what might he be thinking.

Aizawa- Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villians. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go Beyond. Plus Ultra. Overcome it with all you've got.

Test 1: 50-meter dash

First up was Asui and Iida with Iida taking the win.

Aizawa- Well, he's like a fish in water. It'll be worth seeing what others do.

After was Uraraka VS Ojiro with Ojiro being the victor.

After Ojiro and Ashido with Ashido being the winner.

And after what seemed like forever its my turn. I think my best shot would be using my enhance ability that I get from my quirk witch make me a lot times faster and stronger. I was against a boy with grapes as hair..............I think his name is Mineta.  Anyways the little robot machine started counting down and we were off. It ended with me being the victor getting 3.40 seconds. Soon after it was Midoriya and Bakugo. Bakugo like usually started raging and used his quirk getting to the finish line first.

Test 2: Grip strength

Im standing next to Midoriya ready to to the grip strength test.

Rio- Hey your going to be alright just try your best!

Midoriya- Hey Rio do you know how to control one for all. Part of your quirk is similar to it.

Rio- Not really One for All is stronger than my enhanced agility. Sure im really strong and super fast I could even get stronger and faster but not to the potential of one for all. I could get my ability to be as strong and fast as All Mights but that could take years or decades. All Mights strength knows no ends your doesent either. Just believe in yourself thats all you need. The moment your thinking of giving up remember why you held on for so long. So good luck!

Midoriya gripped the machine and he got 56.0 Kilograms.

Rio- Hey your going to be fine.

It was my turn I gripped the machine and I got 525 Kilograms.

Midoriya- Wow your so strong.

Rio- Well its thanks to the Earth.

Midoriya- Yea since your quirk is element and you have Fire, Ice, Wind, and Earth. Your Earth comes with enhance agility witch make you stronger and faster. Did I get that right?

Rio- Correct!

Test 3 Standing long jumps

It was the standing long jumps and it was Midoriyas turn. He tried but only got halfway through the sand.

Rio- Hey it ok you tried!

It is my turn I jumped using my enhance ability and adjusted the wind currents around me pushing me further than the sand box.

Test 4 Repeated side steps

I did my jumps with my enhanced agility but I couldnt go as fast as Mineta with his balls. Thats sounds wrong in my head but ok.

Test 5 Ball throw

Midoriya POV

It was Urarakas turn to throw the ball and she got infinity! This is bad. Its not something simple that I can just do right away. Everyones leaving at least one amazing result....

Rio- My turn wish me luck Midoriya!

Midoriya- G-Good Luck!

Rio POV

My turn! I grabbed the ball and threw using my enhanced agility and fire I threw it getting even more that Kacchan! I got 878.63 meters.

Kaminari- No way really? 

Iida- She basically going to get first place since shes acing every one of these tests.

Ashido- What could her quirk be?

Rio- Midoriya its your turn good luck!

Midoriya- Yea.....right!

Iida- It doesen't look good for Midoriya if he continues like this.

Bakugo- Huh? Of course not. He's a quirkless small fry, you know.

Iida- Quirkless?! Are you not aware of what he did in the entrance exam?

Bakugo- Huh?

Aizawa- Its about time, huh?

Midoriya threw the ball but it didnt go very far. I wonder why but then everything became clear.

Midoriya- What happened!? I was definitely trying to use it.

Aizawa- I erased your quirk. That entrance exam was not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted.

Midoriya- You erased my Quirk?.....Those goggles.....I see! You can erase other peoples quirks with your quirk just by looking at them. The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head!

Kaminari- Eraser? I don't know him.

Ashido- Ive heard of him hes an underground hero.

All Might- He doesent like media attention because he says it hinders his work. Thats right, you Midoriya, Rio. He and I dont get along.

Aizawa POV

Aizawa- From what I can tell, you can't control your quirk, can you? Do you intend to become incapacitated again and have someone save you?

Midoriya- Th-Thats not my intention--

Aizawa- Whatever your intention, Im saying thats what those around you will be forced to do. In the past, there was an oppressively passionate hero who saved over a thousand people by himself and created a legend. Even if you have the same reckless valor, you'll just be decked and turn into a useless doll after saving one person. Izuko Midoriya. With your power, you cant become a hero.

Rio- Now wait a second!

Aizawa- What do you want?

Rio- Why dont you have a little faith for your student....This school is ment to hone the potential of the next generation of heroes! Its men't to teach them everything you know. You cant just give up on them after just one battle.

Aizawa- Ahh and your Rio Yagi. Your just like your brother powerful and optimistic, always smiling. You have the potential to be a great hero just like him, just like All Might.

Everyone gasped at what I said.

Rio- Yep! He has trained me very well and told me to always smile and be happy!

Aizawa- Being a hero is not always fun and games Yagi.

Rio- Of course I know but its always good to be optimistic for the people!

This girl....She has what it takes to be a great hero.

Bakugo- How can Kaku be the #1 heros sister! I dont believe it!

Rio- Look Kacchan I dont want to deal with you right now so believe what you must.

Aizawa- Midoriya Ive returned your quirk. You have two turns for the ball throw. Hurry up and get it over with.

Iida- It looks like he received some advice, Are you worried about him?

Bakugo- Probably just telling him he's expelled.

Will he inocorrigibly prepare for an honorable defeat here by using all his strength, or become intimidated and settle into last place? No matter which he choses, he has no potential.

Zero Potential

And then he began to throw the ball and surprised me. He put all of his power into one finger and then threw the ball like a projectile. This kid.

All Might- Hey, hey is he serious?

Midoriya- Mr. Aizawa. I can still move!

Aizawa- This kid...

All Might- I came because I was worried, but what the heck, young man?! You still couldn't control your power, but you also couldn't become incapacitated. So you propelled the ball at the last point of contact by sending the power of One for All to just your fingertip, minimizing the injury while maximizing the power...! What the heck, young man?! You're so cool!

=====================

Hope you enjoyed guys!.................AUTHOR OUT!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 86 21
𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 This is a fanfic. " Please save me... " you desperately beg. " How desperate are you? Begging a villain to save yo...
179K 6K 15
Valentines Day Competition! At your Hero Academia, UA, what will happen when an innocent Holiday becomes a vicious competition? Friends become riva...
28.2K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
41.7K 1K 40
All Might's power is good, All for One's is better. What if someone, that is quirkless, got All for One's ability? #1 allforone 2/14/22 (Great Valent...