One More Day | Kim Namjoon x...

Oleh Bts_uwu

Completed "I don't know how to love..." "Then let me show you" *•~*•~*•~*•~*•~* ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY WILL... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q and A
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Wow...

Chapter 25

1.1K 46 19
Oleh Bts_uwu

This the song for the first dance ^^

~~~~

Y/Ns P.O.V.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Would you like to dance?"

"Oh... I'm not really much of a dancer." You said quietly.

"It's ok. I'll lead you."

He seized your hand and directed you to the dance floor. You were really nervous because the only kind of dancing you had ever done was when you were dreaming. Even in your dreams, you were bad at dancing. What if people laugh? Jeivel was right I don't belong here.

"Don't worry about what other people think about you. Just focus on the music." He said softly.

His arm snaked around your waist and he pulled you closer his chest. Naturally, your arm rested on his shoulder. He grabbed your other hand and intertwined it with his. Why did I agree to do this? If I come out of here alive, I deserve an award.

"Do you know how to waltz?"

"Why the hell would I need waltzing for in real life. No! I can't even do simple dancing." You stated uneasily.

"Just asking, but don't worry it's easy."

"How do you know how to waltz?"

"My parents taught me when I was a kid. They said it was for future reference and it might come in handy." He answered.

The music started up and he pulled you forward. He closed his eyes and you could feel his body relaxing. It was the most graceful thing you had ever seen. Meanwhile, you felt like he was dragging you along for the ride. He opened his eyes and met yours with a loving gaze.

"Relax."

"May I remind you that people are watching me dance for the first time ever. It's kind of hard to relax." You whispered.

"I don't want you to look at anyone anymore. Just focus on me." He said sounding breathless but demanding.

You peeled your gaze away from everyone in the room and gazed into his gorgeous brown eyes. It was like someone had caught perfection and entrusted it in his care. The whole room faded away and now it seemed as if it was just the two of you.

"See? You're doing it."

"Really?"

You now noticed that it didn't feel like you were being dragged. It was just the two of you totally in sync. The wind was sweeping past you and it felt amazing. It now came to your attention that the music had stopped and everyone was clapping for the both of you. He released you from his embrace and it seemed like you had just remembered how to breathe. You both bowed and walked off the dance floor. Miss Sung came out of nowhere and attached herself to Namjoon's arm.

"Mr. Kim! I didn't know that you knew how to dance. If you don't mind, would you like to be my dance partner? Plus, it should be nice for your girlfriend to rest her feet." She said glancing towards you.

I have a name...

"I would but-"

"Perfect! Come on, the music is about to start." She said while whisking him away.

They vanished into the crowd leaving you alone. Again. Although unlike last time, you figured that checking out the snack bar once or twice wouldn't be a bad idea. You made your way past groups of people, the music in the background signaling that the dance had begun. Once past everyone, the snack table was in clear view. Appetizing snacks and dishes were calling your name. There was almost everything you could ask for! Wow! I can't believe my eyes. One by one you grabbed as much as you could fit on a plate and shoved it into your mouth.

"You certainly look like you're enjoying yourself." Said Taehyung's deep voice.

You paused mid-chew and turned around to be met by his boxy grin once again.

"I can't let perfectly good food go to waste. It's my job to make sure these poor snacks find a good home."

"Mind if I join you?" He asked.

"Not at all, but if you want snacks you're going to have to find your own." You said while throwing more onto your plate.

"You did a good job out there tonight."

"Would you believe me if I said it was my first-time dancing ever?" You questioned.

"Nope. You and your friend are pretty good. Speaking of which, did he run off again?" He asked with a laugh.

"Nah, Miss Sung asked him to dance and before he could say no, she practically dragged him to the dance floor."

"Well then, Im tired of seeing you lonely How about being my partner next dance?"

You were a bit surprised by his request. Why the hell would Taehyung want to dance with a potato like me?

"Um Sure, I guess. Im not doing anything else so why not?" You shrugged.

"Good. Looks like we wont have to wait long either The song is almost over." He commented.

Just as he had predicted, the song was over and new couples swarmed to the empty space. Taehyung took your hand and lead you to the center of the room.

"I really hope I dont screw up this time." You chuckled nervously.

"You'll be fine. Just dont look up." He joked.

"Wait... what? What do you mean don't look up'?" You asked.

"If you look up, youll get really dizzy. I tried it one time and I almost threw up."

"Oh... Thanks for the tip I guess."

The music began and you were whirled away by Taehyung. If Joon was a good dancer then Taehyung was an amazing dancer. Once again it seemed as if you were being dragged along.

"Hey Y/N, try to keep up!" He laughed.

"I'm trying my best."

"Just let go! Don't tense up and move to the rhythm."

You tried your best but it just wasn't happening. After what felt like an eternity, the music stopped and everyone clapped. Taehyung, who looked really proud, put an arm around your waist and led you back to the snacks.

"Lets celebrate your dancing skills with a cupcake!" He said while choosing the best ones.

"Um... I dont know if we're thinking of the same skills but I can't say no to a cupcake." You chuckled.

He handed you a simple yet beautiful cupcake that was calling your name. You were about to take a bite when suddenly it was taken from you. The fuck just happened? A tired looking Namjoon was now scarfing down the treat in front of you and nothing hurt worse than seeing someone devour your food.

"You know Joon, theres this new thing called asking before you take something The only thing I saw was the taking part." You huffed out.

"Sorry... Ugh, its just that Miss Sung has been dragging me around so much that I managed to work up an appetite. Plus, your food always tastes better than mine." He said while continuing to destroy the small cake.

Taehyung reached his hand out to you and offered you a new one. Without hesitation, you took it and licked it before someone could steal it. Namjoon finished your former cupcake and looked at your new one with eyes as wild as an animal.

"Do you want that?" He asked lowly.

"I licked it."

"I dont care. Food is food."

You looked at him with disbelief, Miss Sung must have pushed him because he usually didnt eat lots of sweets.

"Not to interrupt but Namjoon, you have icing on your face," Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Really? Where?" He asked, shocked that he had eaten so messily.

He tried to wipe it off but without a mirror, it wasnt going so well. Taehyung tried to help but Namjoon refused to let him or his napkin touch his face. To be honest the whole situation was cute and you tried your best to hide your giggles. They both stopped and looked at you.

"You think this is funny?" Namjoon asked.

"Um... N-no"

"I was just trying to help," Taehyung said innocently raising his hands in the air.

You moved passed Taehyung and stood on your toes to reach Namjoons face. You took the napkin out of Taehyungs hand and wiped off the icing.

"There. Fast and simple. You guy's didn't have to make it so hard."

"I did my best." Said Namjoon.

After minutes of small talk, Taehyung excused himself to do something and left you with Namjoon.

"So how much longer are we going to stay?" you asked.

"Depends If we say goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Sung, we might make it out of here alive. If we bump into Miss Sung Lets just say that it will probably be next year."

"Lets say bye to Taehyung and then we can say bye to Mr. Sung and his wife. Or whoever we find first."

"Good plan."

Namjoon led you through the sea of people and he somehow managed to find them.

"Leaving already?" Mr. Sung asked in disappointment.

"Yeah, I want to get Y/N back to her house." Namjoon lied.

"Well then, it was a pleasure seeing you again Mr. Kim and meeting your girlfriend." He said politely.

You smiled at him and left the room. Namjoon followed you this time while helping you scan the room for the fun-loving boy. You spotted him staring at a vase in the back of the ballroom.

"Taehyung!"

He turned around and smiled.

"Hey, I was looking for you."

"Oh sorry, Namjoon and I are going to go home now. It was nice meeting you though." You said while smiling.

"Yeah, you too! Hey you don't mind if I get your number, do you? It's cool if you don't want to." He said shyly.

"No, its fine."

He pulled out his phone and handed it to you. You typed in your number and handed it back to him.

"I'll text you when I get home." You said while starting to leave.

"OK then!"

You laughed and followed Namjoon back to the car. The ride home was quiet. Namjoon was focused on the road and you were dozing off. I think that was the longest time I ever stayed at a party. I think its like 1:00 AM. You sighed and rested your head on the cushion behind you and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I posted this chapter today because I can't update tomorrow. Hope you all are having a good week. Thank you for reading and voting. I love you all!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

56.1K 2.7K 49
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
339K 15K 32
COMPLETED ⚠️ If somebody were to tell you that the night your parents decided to sell you for a necklace would be the night you'll meet your first lo...
4.1K 407 36
"I'm broken!" "Then let me fix you!" 《ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ》 She was broken and he fixed her. Crazy how it all started when he texted the wrong number... Just a q...
Destiny ✓ Oleh moon

Cerita Pendek

227K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...