{Over The Edge Of Insanity} (...

Par stingy36

Ed has been on the edge of insanity for a while. But what happens when he loses it. This is a high school AU... Plus

Introductory
School
Step dad
Oh no
Wake up Ed
The Runaway
Awkward
Hahahaha
Who is that
Jim???
The call
Arkham
Visiting
Busted out
Crush
Coming home
Awkward position
Lee
Jerome part. 1
Jerome part 2
Party
Who's the boss?
Guess what?
Notice
wait...what
Back again
Wayne Charity
Wayne Charity pt.2
Author's note (sorry)
Answers
Help
Hospital
Welcome home
Back to school
//Chapter 36//
//Chapter 37//
//Chapter 38//
//Chapter 39//
//Chapter 40//
//Chapter 41//
//Chapter 42//

The Hunt

473 23 12
Par stingy36

-Oswald's POV-

After Ed did that, I rushed home. I biked home and when I entered the door, my mom was sitting on the couch. I gave her a kiss on the cheek as I passed by. She looked at me "Ozzy, you seem stressed". I sighed and sat beside her, she held me close to her and I explained what was happening. She looked concerned. After all, Ed was like another son to her. She thought for a moment before saying anything "You should sleep and tomorrow we can look for him". I nodded and she kissed my forehead "We'll find him, I promise". I smiled and got up and walked to my room "Goodnight mom!". She called from the living room "Goodnight Ozzy, I love you". I smiled to myself and went to bed.

-Time skip-

My mom shook me awake "Ozzy, wake up. We're gonna find Ed, remember?". I nodded and got up. I put on some jeans, a t-shirt and a sweater. When I walked out of my room, mom was waiting. She smiled at me "We'll find him, I swear". I nodded and we headed out. We went separate ways to cover more ground. I started down the street. I was thinking about Ed as I searched. Why did he run? Why'd he have scars?  What if he killed himself?  I pushed those thoughts out of my head and focused on finding Ed. I looked down an alley and saw a pair of legs nestled between a garbage bin and a ladder. I ran over and sure enough, it was Ed. He didn't look too well. I pulled out my phone and called my mom. I waited with Ed while she made her way here. When she got there, we picked Ed up and carried him back to our home. Luckily it wasn't far so we were there in a little bit. We decided to put him in my bed. I sat beside him and waited for him to wake up.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
260K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
88K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.