OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Fuck a friendship. [73]

910 88 49
By ArianaGrandeBabe

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ..

My eyes popped open at the sound of my front door slamming and the alarm going off. I looked over at Camila and then to the clock on the nightstand. Slowly sitting up I held my hands to my spinning head.

Damn I must have had a ton to drink.

I got up and walked over to my boxers that were laid out in the floor and slipped them on before putting on a grey pair of jogging pants I had laid out. After grabbing a bat from my closet in slowly crept down the stairs.

I swear if this was some type of bullshit then I'm beating someone's ass to death. I just had a good ass night and the last thing I need is anybody irritating me and ruining it.

Walking into my kitchen, I exhaled at the sight of mama cabello.

"Shit! Sinuhe, Uhh what are you doing here so early."

She shrugged as she moved around the kitchen.

"Well you neither of you guys answered my phone call. I nodded to talk to you two about Royalty."

I watched her stop what she was doing and eye me up and down.

"Oh yeah, my bad. I was just about to get in the shower." Me being embarrassed as fuck right now, I wanted to jump for joy when I heard Camila coming down the steps.

"Hi mami, you're here early?"

"Mmhm I know." She said while looking between the both of us.

I put my head in my hand when I noticed Camila was standing here in nothing but my shirt and hickies all down her neck and thighs.

"Looks like you two had a very busy night huh?"

Camila smiled as she stepped down the last step and came over next to me.

"What's going on mom?"

"Well I think something is going on with my granddaughter."

Camila and I looked at each other before her. "And what exactly do you think is wrong with her?"

She shrugged. "Mmm not necessarily wrong, but I don't feel like she's been giving the fair amount of attention, from either of you really."

Once she finished talking I shook my head and laughed. Her and mila looked up my way as I laughed again.

"So what is that you call what I do everyday? We spend time with our daughter Sinuhe and I don't think it you have any right!"

"Y/N-" I felt Camila pressing her hand on my lower back.

"What Camila, did you hear your mother? She just insulted us!"

Sinuhe leaned against the counter and watched me for a second. "Camila, you know as well as I do that every since she went through what she did she's needed special attention. That's all I'm saying, I'm not trying to insult anyone here Y/N. But if Royalty feels alone at some point what are you going to do!"

I groaned into my hands and paced around. Camila grabbed me by the arms stopping me.

"Mom- ok, I get it. Y/N and I are taking the right steps to make sure she doesn't feel that way, and we talk to our daughter. I mean no disrespect momma, but this is something I don't need you to tell me about."

She nodded slowly and shrugged. "Fine. I'll be dropping her off to the two of you late."

As she walked out I just shook my head and Camila leaned against me.

"Wow, did she really just say that?"

Camila ran her hands through her messy hair and looked up at me. "I don't even know what just happened. But I do know I don't wanna think about it. So let's head back upstairs."

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind her. "Yes ma'am."

≈≈≈≈

Camila's POV.

"I've missed this." I breathed while rubbing my hands down her bare stomach.

"Me too." She said placing a soft kiss on my head.

As I played with her hair. I looked over her face analyzing every single detail. "You have the prettiest lips."

Y/N chuckled and smiled down at me. "Mila really?"

"What you do." I said before kissing her lips again. "And I think I'm addicted to them, because I never wanna stop kissing them."

She smirked and nodded. "Oh yeah? Well you can kiss me anytime you want... any place."

I hit her chest and laughed. "Shut up."

God. I'm so glad Y/N and I finally worked things out.

It took a while for us to get here, but when you've been hurt so much it's hard to just get in there and forgive and forget. Y/N knows how I feel about certain things, and that's why I'm happy that she understands now.

At first I wasn't so sure about this relationship, I thought that maybe she was only saying all those things because she broke things off with Nicki. Honestly I'm was afraid that she was using me, and with my feelings being as deep as they are for her. I just couldn't afford getting hurt.

But after she came and talked to me, and put it all on the table. Explaining everything and it made me feel a bit better. As you can see I've  decided to take this step with her.

As we laid here in silence just simply enjoying one another's company. It really felt good to be wrapped in her strong arms again. She's been nothing but loving and catering to me since then.

"Well, are we gonna start thinking about you moving back in?"

I sat up a bit as she was laying on my stomach. "Umm huh?"

"I mean you can either move in here, or we can just move all together. Ya knows find a spot of our own, together."

Not knowing how to answer her I just sat there giving her a blank look.

"Umm so you think that's best for us?"

"Of course I do. We've known each other forever, so why not?"

I sighed and shrugged.

Y/N raised up looking at me with a straight face. "Mila seriously? I'm not bullshitin here, I want us to be the way we were before all the dumb shit."

I sighed and smiled softly at her. "Baby, you know I'm excited that we are back together. But moving in-do you think that is too quick?"

"Too quick?"

Nodding my head I sighed. "Yes, like I told you we should start off slow and build our way back up to that."

Y/N frowned and moved further away from me. "So what was that last night Camila, did that not mean shit to you?" She asked raising my voice a little.

"Y/N-"

"No Camila. Stop trying to feed me them bullshit lies and just be real. Do you want an "us" or not?"

I watched her as she stood up from the bed in a fast pace. When I realized she was about to leave out the door, I knew I need to stop her.

"Y/N please no, don't leave me. I'm sorry ok."

She turned to look at me and shrugged. "Why not? You don't wanna be with me anyway."

"Would you stop with the dramatics Y/N. You know damn well I want to be with you. But you need to try and understand what I'm saying. I don't want us to go down that same bad road as before."

Y/N nodded and slowly walked back towards me. "I know baby. But that's what I'm telling you now, I'm promising you that I'm not fucking up this time around. I just wanna be with you as a family with our daughter."

I nodded and bit down on my bottom lip nervously. "Please don't be playing any mind games with me Y/N. I'm really trusting you here."

"Look at me mila." She said softly and I felt her hand rub my face.

"I love you. I mean that, me wanting us back has nothing to do with me not being with Nicki. It has nothing to do with me playing mind games. But it has everything to do with the fact that I'm in love with you and I never stopped."

"Aww babe." I whined before throwing my arms around her neck. When we pulled back I stared up at her bringing my lips to hers. "I love you too baby."

I felt my smile grow and her grip tighten up around my waist. I'm so happy I finally got my baby back. The person I'm supposed to be with, the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Now your ass better not ever and I mean EVER say the word fRiEnDs again. Or I swear to god I'm going to beat your ass."

I laughed at how serious her face was. She looked so cute.

"You gotta deal babe, unless you fuck up agin. Then we're back to square one."

She shook her head. "Never gonna happen again Mila."

We just laid in silence holding each other.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled as I made myself comfortable in her arms.

She raised up looking at me. "I don't think I used a condom last night."

≈≈≈≈

ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"Bro did you see that ass! Like damn she was fine as fuck!"

I shrugged. "No. Not everyone is a damn creep like you. But if you're so into the chick why don't you just go and talk to her."

"Nah I can't do that, she told me she has a boyfriend."

Justin shook his head. "Dude so, who gives a fuck. If you want her, get her."

I chuckled listening to theses two idiots talk.

"Y/N, you tell him. Cause we all know you can relate."

"Man what, now why would you say that?"

Travis glanced over at me and shrugged. "Remember that time when you had those two twins an-"

I raised my hands up stopping him. "Alright, alright no need to go on."

"God you two are disgusting." Camila said as she appeared from around the corner with a cup in her hands.

"Yeah really." Amanda added.

Ok, so yeah. Amanda and I made up, if you will. Basically she begged me to forgive her and told me how sorry she was. I just decided to forgive her, and let the other shit go. I mean hell I don't care, I have my woman back.

Camila was surprisingly ok with it. Maybe it's because she doesn't know about the crush or anything. But she told me that she didn't want to hold any grudges. She knows that me and Amanda have been through a lot together, so she was willing to let it go for the sake of our friendship. Or what we have left of it.

"Amanda please. You don't have any room to talk."

"Hold on, don't start with my girl fool!" Josh shouted as he walked back from the bathroom and sat on the couch.

Then there's Josh. His ass came along too, mostly because Amanda is his girl and he just wants to follow behind her. But we spoke a bit, and we're good I guess.

It wasn't even awkward like I thought it was gonna be. Once we sat down and started having some drinks and laughs. No one thought about why we hadn't done this in so long. It was just something so natural.

It felt pretty good having everyone back together again.

Justin flipped him off and pointed to me. "You, might as well tell Camila some shit she doesn't know."

I raised my eyebrow up at him and looked over at Camila. She was already staring daggers into the side of my face.

"Babe ignore him, you know you're all I want."

Camila nodded. "Mmhm. I better be. Because you're all mine and I don't share.." I froze when she licked my earlobe as she whisk the last part to me.

I nodded and grabbed her face pulling her into a deep, lust filled kiss.

As we broke our kiss I heard Josh ask Travis about some chick he's been seeing.

"You know I been hit that, I'm not with her anymore. She told me to promise her not to leave but I had my fingers crossed."

I burst out laughing at his stupid ass as we shook hands until I heard someone clear their throat.

I turned to see Camila glaring at me and I pulled my hand back from his.

"Nah bro that's not funny." I said shaking my head

Justin smacked his lips. "Pussy."

"I may be a pussy but at least I got a woman and an get some on the regular." I shrugged sticking my tongue out at him.

"Y/N!" Camila shouted as she punched my shoulder.

"What?" I asked looking over at her seeing her frown. I chuckled pulling her closer placing a kiss on her forehead. "Aww, don't be like that. I love you baby."

🌞🌞🌞🌞

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this update..

Amanda and Josh are back! How are we feeling about them?🤔

What do you guys think will happen next? Let me know, any thoughts or suggestions!

Sorry for any mistakes..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.3K 11
*NEW COVER ART* "When I'm with you... I feel like I'm home..." 5 years ago, they all said their goodbyes and went their separate ways in New York Cit...
135K 5.4K 39
Ally finally had her life figured out. She was living the dream with her band Fifth Harmony. What happens if plans change? A little accident makes su...
69.2K 2.2K 39
Camila is living her best life being in a girl group singer while in a relationship with Shawn Mendes. Whilst Y/n is now a free agent model and very...
395K 7.9K 20
G!P Lauren Camila accidently gets pregnant but Lauren what's her to have the life that she deserves so Lauren raises there Child by her self till one...