Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 56

3.7K 128 5
By devotee_of_krrishnA

Krishna opened his eyes and found her still sleeping. He smiled and rested her head on pillow. He left the place to get freshen up. After few hours she slowly opened her eyes and was shocked to see the new environment. "Oh my God! Where I'm and which place is this" she thought in her mind. Her eyes wander around the room but she couldn't get any idea.

She thought about yesterday's incidents but she couldn't remember anything. Last incident she could remember was someone misbehaved with her. She tried hard but couldn't remember anything after that and her head pained like someone hitting with hammer. She pressed her head and rested on the pillow and closed her eyes tightly.

She felt someone's presence near her after few minutes and she immediately opened her eyes to see the person and relaxed only after seeing his face, yet several questions in her mind like what happened and how she came here. He read her mind by her facial expressions. "Don't think too much, first drink this, your hangover will reduce" he said by giving her cup of lemon tea.

"Hangover 😳" she looked him with shock. "I asked you to do something" he said sternly, she didn't speak a word and started drinking that. She completed the whole cup and looked him with hope that he will tell what happened yesterday.

"You drunk alcohol instead of juice yesterday" he said. "No, I'm sure its not alcohol, I confirmed with waiter that it's juice" she said strongly. "Is it? But I felt alcohol smell. Didn't you recognize that smell" he asked. "No, he spilt that on my dress, so I went to clean it. Someone directed me and when I went to that place some boys tried to misbehave with me. I don't remember anything happened after that. I totally lost my conscious that time" she said by holding her head.

Krishna suspect that someone could planned this and he decided that he will find out the person as soon as possible, now he should console her. "Don't stress yourself. Nothing happened, at that time I saw you going there, I know it was not safe and at correct time I came there and those boys run once they saw me. You was not in conscious, so I decided to make you stay here. That's it" he said.

"Ohh. Thank you" she said with small smile. He nodded and asked her to fresh up. "I kept one set dress in washroom, use that. Towels, soap and brush are in the cupboard. Use those things" he said and left the place to bring breakfast. She nodded and got down from bed and thought about Divya. She must be panicked, she thought and searched for her mobile but couldn't find it there. She remained silent and went inside the washroom to get freshen up.

She came out and found him sitting on the couch. She left her hair floating and few water drops down her wet hair. The dress he bought suits her well and she looked beautiful in that dress. He couldn't take his eyes from her and starred at her. She too never expected that and stood there like a statue looking at him. His mobile brought them back to the world.

She came in front of him. "Come let's have breakfast" he said with smile. "I want to talk to my friend and I think I left my phone there" she said slowly. "Your friend Divya right, I already spoke with her. Don't worry" he replied. She nodded with smile in response.

She sat opposite to him, he severed breakfast and she had it in silence. "Decided not to talk with me?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "No-no, nothing like that" she replied nervously. "Meera" he called her. She looked at him lovingly. "Don't drink anything in these kind of parties. I don't know how it happened there but your saftey is first important thing to me. Be careful wherever you go" he said with concern holding her hands.

She just nodded with wide eyes, she couldn't believe what's happening. She thought whether he talking all these words or it's just her dream. He used to talk like this once they were friends but she never thought he will talk with same care now too. "I'm happy for you" she smiled. "For?" He asked. "For you and Rajeswari mam, she too missed you a lot. Now everything turned happy" she smiled. He too smiled.

"Shall I ask you something?" She asked suddenly. "Sure" he replied. "Don't you want your mom and dad to be together?" She asked. "Of course Meera, that's is my dream to live with my mom and dad" he said with sad smile. "Then take steps to join them. I know about mam, she is very kind by heart and I'm sure she will accept your dad" she said happily.

"Okay, I think we both can do it. What did you say?" He asked. "Sure, I'll do whatever I can. I want mam to be happy and you too" she said with excitement. "That's okay, why are you calling her mam, she is my mom, so from now you are not calling her mam. Call her aunty" he said strictly.

"How can I call my boss like that. Actually you're my boss's son so I should call you as sir, so from now I'll call you krish .." he didn't let her complete her words by placing his fingers on her lips. "Don't you dare to call me like that" he said looking deep into her eyes. She gasped but didn't let him know her astonishment and just nodded her head in response.

"But I can't call her like that in office, if we meet personally, I'll surely call her aunty" she replied. "That's good" he said as warning. Still she couldn't believe what happening there is true or just dream. She prayed inside that these shouldn't be her dream. "What are you thinking so deeply?" He asked looking at her face. "Na.. nothing. I just think some random things" she maintained.

He nodded and continued munching his food. She too ate silently. They both finished eating. She packed her dress and jewels in the bag he gave and waited for him. He came and asked whether she packed. She nodded. "Then Shall we leave?" He asked. Her face become dull, she already packed and ready to leave but thought of leaving him made her unhappy.

He understood her thoughts since he too was in the same mindset. He too don't want her to leave him and his heart wants to keep her near him throughout his life. "Not willing to leave me, right" he asked. She looked him shockingly, "what did you say now" she asked with confusion. "Mm.. I asked shall we leave. Are you there in this world or went to some other dreamy land" he asked.

"Ohh.. nothing like that. We can leave" she replied. He nodded and took the bag from her. She walked with him and they reached near his car. He opened the front door and Meera sat inside. He took the driver seat and started to drive. He turned on the music player and played some love songs.

Yesterday he found out about her likings. She too enjoyed the songs. He got a call from his mom. "Hi mom, good morning" he said with smile. "I'll be there in one hour" he said and ended the call. She smiled seeing his happy face once he received call from his mom. They reached her hostel. She got down from the car.

"Thank you once again" she said with smile. "I remember that once we decided that there is no thank you and sorry between us" he said like a complaint. "But we are not the same persons now, thanks" she replied and walked towards her hostel not waiting for his reply.

He looked at her direction without blinking. "I know, I messed up everything but I'm sure this time everything gonna be good and I'm damn sure we are going to be together forever. That time is not so far baby" he said by looking at her and start his car once she went inside.

Hi friends,
56th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
154K 7.2K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
826K 43.5K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
236K 3.4K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...