Peter Parker One-shots

By rowtro

The title says it all, just a few random field trip one-shots made by yours truly. I may be putting a few not... More

The Unforgettable Field Trip
The Day He Came Back
School's canceled
Field trip to the compound (Part One)
Field Trip to the Compound (Part Two) (Completed)
Hearing Aids Part One
Hearing Aids Part Two
Hearing Aids (part three) (completed)
Misgendered (Part One)
Misgendered (Part Two) (Compleated)
Magazine cover
The Marks that are left
Quick AN
Holy F**king Shit!
Gordon Ramsey
Magic (part one of three parts)
Magic (Part Two)
Vents
Not an update but a question for my curiosity
The Beach
The Beach (Part Two)
Copying others writing
Im tired but don't want to sleep
Spider-Man: Far From Home!!!!!
Lets Rock this dance!
Pietro
Pietro (Part Two)
Spidey MJ
Peter in wakanda
Updates
He Understands Me
Panic (completed)
Mr. President
So sorry!
Hibernation (completed)
Venom (completed)
Russian
Grounded
Jonnys phone call (compleated)
Another AN
Gone
Gone Part Two (Compleated)
Gone (Part Three)
Hurt Part One
Hurt (Part two)
Hurt (Part Three)
Hurt (Part Four)
Neverland (Completed)
Updated
Questions?
Class Reunion
TE (Trumatic experience) (completed)
Never Have I ever
Even Angels Have Problems
Stuck
Changed
Air Force
A/N
Thank You!
Smart
Lab
Coming Home
The Rule About Coffee
No Phone's in Class
The video
Imma going to rant
Bowl?
Agent Parker
I really need help
How getting drunk got me a boyfriend
Family? (Part One)
Endgame
Memories ENDGAME SPOILERS!
Field Trip?
Staying in Wakanda
Staying in Wakanda part 2
Requests? (Closed)
Becoming an intern (Part One)
Becoming an intern part two
Becoming Intern Part Three
Thanks
I am so sorry
Peter Parker Funny Bits
Wakanda Outreach Center
Pride
I had a thought
Thanks
Another Mr. President
Falling Apart
My hero Academia (falling apart part 2)
First chapter of Something More
Unpublishing
Trust
A little Rant
Music Video
Subject 2364P or Hunting Spider
I'm Alive!
My phone was Stolen!
My hero academia 2
Kyoto Animation
Not Updating
Texts at Midnight
A Very Merry Christmas
First Day of High school!
Hi Y'all
The sun will shine on us again (Part One)
Hey
I know, another A/N
Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones but Words Will Always Shatter Me
Ew
Parallel
The story that lays over me
The letter
The Letter Part 2
Death
First Son
What do you want?
Thanks for the support
The Start of a Friendship
I have good and bad news
Oh my god!
Intern Director
PaintGem
TIME SENSITIVE!
T.O.N.Y.
Hard
Last update

FBI

12.9K 488 161
By rowtro

Extra long for hitting 50K reads!

So maybe looking up how to make and disable bombs on google wasn't the best idea. And maybe looking up ISIS propaganda was also not one of my best ideas. And what is the best places to put a bomb in a building was also not my best idea. Are you wondering how I know this? Well, it started with a visit from the FBI at my school.......

It was a normal Thursday and I was doing quite good so far. Decathlon practice in the morning, Flash being out sick, Ned getting back from his family trip, and MJ saying hi to me at lunch.

To bad my last name was Parker and I have the infamous Parker Luck®️ and there was no escape.

It was math class and I had already finished the packet Mrs. Hudson had handed out at the beginning of the class and that was ten minutes ago.

I had decided to spend the rest of the class drawing in my notebook. Now you might be thinking, isn't MJ the artist? Well, we both are, except no one but Ned knows I draw. I was just working on the eye of Izuko and was working on the tears when the door to the class opens.

I look up with the majority of the class to see two men in cheap suits walk in. They carried themselves as if they had military training and with authority, I could also see the slight bulge of a hip holster for a gun. My best guess was that they were some kind of law enforcement because they seemed just fine with being out in the open and not too worried, probably FBI, NSA, or most likely, S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Hello Ma'am, we are here to talk to Peter Parker?" The man who seemed to be in the lead who had short black hair and a gruff look about him says and Mrs. Hudson gives them the no trouble making look and they shrink back a bit.

"And Who May you be? I don't typically let my students go with strange men," Mrs. Hudson asks and I smile, glad she wouldn't just give me over to anyone.

"I am Agent Hanna with the CIA," Leader man says and this makes everyone listen more intently and I start fidgeting.

"And I am Agent Callen from the FBI," Follow man says and this makes me start tapping my foot.

"What do you two want with Peter?" Mrs. Hudson asks and the men smile at her kindly.

"We are here to talk with him and him along. He will not be coming back to school today and probably not tomorrow as well," Agent Callen says and I frown, what would they want? Do they know!?

"Why do you want to talk to me?" I ask standing up and they both look to me.

"Are you Peter Parker?" Agent Hanna asks and I nod.

"Yeah, what do you want with me?" I ask getting defensive, I was not going with these men if they didn't have a darn good reason.

"We just want to question you about a few things," Agent Callen says and I look him up and down along with Agent Hanna, I could easily take them if I had to.

"I'm not just going to go with you for no good reason," I say and this seems to surprise my class, I usually am just quiet and here I was arguing with federal agents.

"It's about your search history on your phone," Agent Callen says and this causes almost everyone in the classroom to laugh.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I say and cross my arms.

"You really want to do this right now?" Agent Hanna asks and I shrug.

"There shouldn't be anything to discuss," I say but I start panicking.

"Do you know that there are keywords in google searches that alert the government? Keywords like bomb and ISIS," Agent Callen says and I cock my head to the side.

"I can't really share why I was looking at that stuff," I say and am starting to panic.

"Peter, your heart rate seems to be raised outside of the approved times. Are you in need of assistance?" Karen asks from my watch and this makes everyone, including the two agents, go on high alert.

"What was that?" Agent Callen asks and I smile.

"That's just Karen. Karen, I'm fine but can you contact Dad about what's going?" I ask and my watch and Karen vibrates.

"Very well Peter. Your father has asked that you go with Agents Callen and Hanna for the time being so he can sort everything out," Karen says and I nod.

"Thanks, Karen," I say and feel her turn off.

"I guess I'm going with you," I say looking at the two agents again.

"Who was that?" Agent Hanna asks looking over me.

"That was Karen," I say with a smile.

"Where is she?" Agent Hanna asks and I laugh.

"She's an AI, she's in my watch," I say holding it up.

"How did you afford that Parker?" Comes Flash's voice and I wince, maybe showing them a watch that costs rent for my apartment for six months.

"She's an AI? Aren't those really rare and doesn't only Tony Stark have them?" Agent Callen asks and I nod.

"Yeah but I work there so he's having me test a new one he's been working on," I say and cringe when I hear almost everyone burst out laughing.

"Why is everyone laughing?" Agent Hanna asks and this causes everyone but Flash to stop laughing.

"Parker doesn't work at Stark Industries, he's lying again," Flash says and this causes the two agents to glare at me.

"Kid, you do know that lying to federal agents is a crime, right?" Agent Callen says and I nod.

"I know," I say and this causes the two agents to frown at me instead of glaring.

"Then why did you lie?" Agent Hanna asks and I smile.

"Because I really work there," I say and this causes Flash to laugh again.

"No matter if you work there or not, we need to take you in," Agent Callen says and I frown but nod.

I walk to the front of the classroom and Agent Hanna brings out a pair of cuffs.

"Do you really need to do that?" I ask and both the agent's nod.

"Sorry, it's procedure," Agent Hanna says.

"Hold out your hands," Agent Callen orders and I do so while my face flushes, I didn't feel too good being cuffed in front of my class.

From there, both agents walk me out of the door and into an unmarked car. I'm driven to a building with the FBI logo on the front. I'm taken out of the car and lead inside. As I pass, people look at me and there is a distrust in their eyes. I've never gotten this look before and it was really making me feel like a criminal.

"Wait in here," Agent Callen says opening the door to what looks like an interrogation room.

I'm lead to the metal table with a metal chair and Agent Hanna uncuffs one of my writs and re-cuffs it to a metal bar that's attached to the table.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you desire an attorney and cannot afford one, an attorney will be obtained for you before police questioning. Do you understand these rights given to you?" Agent Callen says and asks and I nod.

"You will wait here," Agent Callen says and I nod.

Both of them walk out of the room and leave me handcuffed. Sure, I could break out of here at any moment but at least this gets me out of school for a while, even if I was arrested for trying to help other people but they really didn't know that.

I tap my foot on the ground and look around the room. There was the metal table and chair I was chained to with a chair beside me and two across from the table. I was looking towards a mirror that was on the wall but it was most likely a one-way mirror. There was also a camera in every corner of the room facing me.

It's about an hour before someone comes and I sigh when they come into the room.

"I thought you had forgotten about lil old me," I say my witty side coming out.

"Shut up," Agent Callen says and I fake gasp.

"You wound me, sir!" I say and this cause Agent Callen and Agent Hanna who had a black eye and he glares at me.

"What is it with you? You've been tapping in here for the whole hour and you don't even seem fazed," Agent Hanna says and I smile.

"Dude, I have one crazy family. If I can stand them I can stand being cuffed in a room for only an hour," I say with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, your aunt is pretty crazy," Agent Hanna grumbles and I laugh.

"Yeah but I wasn't talking about her," I say and this makes both agents look at me as if I'm crazy along with Aunt May.

"Then who are you talking about?" Agent Callen says and I shrug.

"You'll find out," I say and this causes them both to frown.

"Let's leave that for now," Agent Hanna says and he sits down across from me with Agent Callen and Agent Callen looks down at a clipboard in his hands.

"What we want to talk about is you looking up and going to ISIS propaganda sites, how to remove bullets from various body parts, how to stitch up bullet wounds, how to pop in a dislocated shoulder, how to build a pipe bomb, how to disarm a pipe bomb, and finally what are the best places to put a bomb in a building," Agent Callen reads off and I shrug.

"As for the ISIS propaganda, I was trying to backtrack it to the source," I say and this causes both agents to frown.

"Why would you want to do that?" Agent Hanna asks and I shrug.

"I was trying to find the source so I could send Mr. Stark in to deal with them, it's part of my work at SI," I say and this causes Agent Callen to frown.

"I thought that kid said you didn't work there?" Agent Hanna says and I scowl.

"Yeah well, that kid says a lot of things that aren't true," I say while fiddling with my cuffs.

"So that's why Stark is at the office demanding we release you," Agent Hanna says and I nod, kind of the truth.

"Look, if you don't believe me about trying to backtrack for Mr. Stark you can look at my computer, it should have everything to prove everything I've said so far," I say and both the agent's sigh.

"We know you're telling the truth. Now, what about all the searches about how to remove bullets and stitch up bullet wounds?" Agent Callen asks and I shift around in my seat.

"I tend to get shot a lot," I say and lift my shirt with my hands that I had freed from the cuffs and see their faces morph into horror at my scared body, funny thing, even if you have fast healing you still get scars.

"How did you even get out?" Agent Callen asks being the first to pull himself together.

"It's amazing what you can do with a paperclip," I say and show them the paperclip I had in my pocket.

"And the bomb stuff?" Agent Hanna says and I smile.

"More stuff for Mr. Stark," I say and they frown.

"Can I go?" I ask and they nod.

"Yeah," Agent Callen says and I stand up.

"One more thing, where did you get hurt?" Agent Hanna asks and I smile.

"Spiders tend to get hurt," I say and they stare at me.

I walk out of the room and am glad that I told them, maybe they would leave me alone then. I walk down the hall and hear Dad arguing with two other male voices. I come around the corner and see him in a pair of cargo pants and a greese stained white t-shirt.

"Hey," I say and he turns and smiles.

"Hey, Kiddo. You ready to go home?" Dad asks and I nod.

"Let's go dad," I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 42 7
Just some good old Irondad & Spiderson oneshots for my own sake. Probably a lot of Field Trip ones but no promises. I'm completely ignoring Infinity...
692K 20.6K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
180K 4.6K 11
Mainly field trip one shots! I'll make sure each one is unique and I really hope you enjoy them! I've worked really hard on this so, yeah, please li...
689K 16.7K 53
WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!, I've been reading some peter parker field trip one-shots, and I felt like I had to make one too! But the s...