You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanf...

By DarkWolf991

I didn't blink, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. "Ha! Serves you right monster! And this is only the be... More

You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 1
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 2
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 3
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 4
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 5
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 6
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 7
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 8
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 9
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 10
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 11
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 12
You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - (REUPLOAD)

You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 14

10.8K 480 182
By DarkWolf991

Hey guys! Another long update I know I’m sorry.

I just can’t seem to get much inspiration for this story!

But I refuse to dump this story though because I like this and will continue to update

Dedicated to Bluegirl1234567 for pushing me to go on when I was stuck

I hope you continue to support!

~ Wolfie

__________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

The Hokage looked at me, “Yuzuki, you understand that this is a huge claim. Are you sure?”

I nodded, “I believe so.”

The Hokage then gave me a look, like he was ready. Ready for war. This was a look of patience and a lifetime of experience.

“Tell your teammates, they probably don’t know.”

I nodded. “Okay.” I turned to walk out of the office.

“Oh and Yuzuki?” I looked back at the aged Hokage.

"Yeah?"

He was giving me a small smirk, his eyes gleaming.

“Tell your allies to get out of the way.”

END FLASHBACK

Yuzuki’s POV

For one of the first times in my life, I had no clue about what to do.

I ran a hand through my white hair and let out a deep sigh, not knowing how to deal with anything at all. I had told the Hokage about the plans about the attacks towards Konoha, and possibly ruined the Sand-Sound alliance and plans, and now was fucking up majorly.

I didn’t even know whether I should tell Temari or Kankurou! I mean, they didn’t know that their father was now probably dead, and Orochimaru took his place!

Letting out another aggravated sigh, I sat up and trod to the kitchen, where Temari and Kankurou were sitting, chatting to each other while Kankurou was fixing one of his puppets and Temari was reading a book, empty plates with leftovers of toast and eggs in front of them.

“Morning.” I greeted, sitting down next to Temari and poured a glass of orange juice for myself.

“Mornin’” Kankurou nodded.

“Good morning Yuzuki, how did you sleep?” Temari asked with a smile. She knew that I was troubled for the past couple of days, barely sleeping because Gaara wasn’t around.

“I didn’t, as per usual. Gaara didn’t come back to the apartment last night either?” I asked.

Kankurou scoffed, “Course he didn’t. There’s something wrong with that kid lately, he barely notices us, much less talks to us.”

I looked down and bit my lip, “I see…”

“Yuzuki…” I looked up to see Temari’s concerned gaze. “You know something don’t you?”

I exhaled and nodded slowly, “Yes.”

Kankurou blinked at us and slowly put down his puppet, signalling for me to go on and that this was a serious topic that was now coming to attention.

“Well.” I started. “When did your father start acting strange?” I questioned.

Temari stared at me, “What does that have to do with anything?” She knew that something wasn’t right, but she never said a word; of course she didn’t, she didn’t want to trouble us.

“He was acting strange?” Kankurou asked. “I never noticed.”

“Of course you didn’t, you were never as close to him as I was.” Temari snapped, then exhaled and nodded in apology to Kankurou.

I pursed my lips, “Well yes, I believe that he… isn’t your father.”

“…”

“…What the fuck are you talking about Yuzuki?” Kankurou growled.

“No… She may be right.” Temari muttered.

The room was in complete silence for a few seconds.

“She is correct.”

We all heard a voice and turned to see Baki and Gaara, well, more like Gaara unconscious, hung over Baki’s shoulder.

“What the fuck.” Kankurou swore again at the sight and at the same time at the topic.

Baki pulled up a chair and sat Gaara onto it, letting his red locks cover his face and tilt his head to the side, with his eyes shut.

“I found him about to try to kill the Uchiha.” He informed us.

“Oh.” Temari said simply.

“I have noticed it as well, Lord Kazekage is not the Kazekage we are meant to know. Do you know who it is Yuzuki?” Baki asked me, it looked like he knew who it was too, but didn’t want to give anything away.

I nodded. “The Snake Sannin, Orochimaru.” I said gravely, with my eyes narrowed.

I heard two sharp intakes of breath from Temari and Kankurou, while Baki nodded silently.

“Correct, how did you find out?” Our Sensei asked me.

I stared at the wall, “With some memories and help from his old teammate.”

Baki pulled up a chair and sat at the round table and rested his chin on his fist. “Interesting.”

I narrowed my eyes at him, “How did you find out?”

Baki glanced at me, seemingly insulted that I would accuse him of anything. “I heard Orochimaru and one of his informants talking inside the Kazekage’s office, I listened and I found out of the plan before he told us.”

Nodding, I glanced at Kankurou and Temari, who were silent and staring at the two of us.

“Where is father?” Temari asked in a shaky voice.

Baki and I exchanged glances, “I don’t know.” I told her. “I have no idea. I’m sorry.”

She quickly sniffed and blinked while looking at the ceiling. “Okay. Okay.” She repeated. “Okay.”

“So what do we do?” Kankurou asked, speaking for the first time after we told them that their father was nowhere to be found.

I tapped my fingers on the table. “I told the Hokage everything.”

Baki stood up and the chair crashed onto the ground, he slapped his hands on the table and clenched his teeth. “You did what?!”

I turned my head slowly to face him, and slowly stood up myself, leaning forward to stare him down for yelling while Gaara was passed out. “You will do well to keep your voice down.” I hissed at him. “Or should I silence you myself? Sensei.”

He didn’t waver or cower, he just narrowed his eyes and clenched his teeth. “You will explain your actions Yuzuki.”

I sat down and lay my laced hands on the table. “I do not believe that we should attack Konoha on Orochimaru’s orders, so I told the Hokage of all the plans that was going to take place on the day of the Chuunin Exam Finals.”

Baki sighed, “You and Gaara cause us so many problems.”

“I agree with Yuzuki.” Temari stated, glancing at me and then Baki. “He did something to father, and I don’t want to succumb to his plans against Suna.”

“He probably wants to start a war between Konoha and Suna.” Kankurou added. “That’s stupid, so I’m not going to follow his orders.” He frowned and picked up his puppet again, resuming his weekly clean.

The room was in a conformable silence as we decided what to do with the plans.

“What?” We all heard a voice from the chair of the redhead that we assumed was knocked out.

“Oh… Hi, Gaara.” Temari said with a shaky smile.

Gaara looked at us with wide jade eyes, I stared at him and my anger resurfaced.

“You stupid fucking idiot.” I told him with a sharp voice. He stared at me with confusion in his eyes and Kankurou facepalmed at my words.

“Yuzuki.” Gaara said simply.

I glanced around at our audience and pulled Gaara up (with a little bit of difficulty; he had the gourd on his back.) and pulled him out of the kitchen.

“So she’s started swearing more.” I heard Kankurou say behind me.

“Yep.” Temari added.

“…Teenagers.” Baki grunted.

When I got to Gaara and I’s joint bedroom, I swung him into the room and shut the door. I turned and glared at him.

Gaara was about to speak, “Yuzu-“

“Okay firstly, I haven’t been able to sleep for about a week because of you not being here, which is really annoying-“ I shut him up.

“Yu-“

“No, no talking. You haven’t been home and it worried me a lot-“

“Just let me-“

“Didn’t I tell you to shut up? Anyway, you are practically ripping my heart out of my chest and shoving it down my throat every time you vanish because I thought we were over that stage of killing people meaninglessly-“

My rest of my words didn’t leave my mouth because I then felt warm softness against my lips and I instantly shut up and allowed the sensation to overcome me.

He pulled away and opened his eyes, I stared speechlessly at his raised non-eyebrow and amused twinkle in his eyes.

My mouth opened and shut many times as I tried to form words – any words – that didn’t make me seem like an idiot.

“Shall I speak first?” He offered.

I tried to form words again but it didn’t work, so I put my hand over my mouth and nodded, grunting a muffled “Mm hmm.”

Gaara inhaled and exhaled, “I should apologise for my actions lately.”

“Yes you should.” I cut in.

He gave me a look, “Anyway, I don’t know why, or what I feel at any time of the day. I’m not used to feeling emotions other than anger and lust for blood. I killed, and I wanted to kill lately to take my mind off things.”

‘Killing is a hobby for you after all…’

“So I was always confused about how I feel whenever I am with you, I thought it was just sisterly love.”

‘… Friend-zoned much?’ I thought bitterly.

“But then with Kankurou’s help, I knew that I loved you like a sister at some point, but not anymore.”

‘So you hate me now?’ I thought.

“I don’t want to put a label on it just yet, but I liked kissing you.”

I glanced up at his straightforward and blank face, my face slowly grew hot and I exhaled.

“Y-You can’t just say that Gaara.” I told him with a blush.

Gaara shrugged, “I just did. Come on, the others are waiting.”

My face stayed red and Gaara just grabbed my arm and interlocked our fingers, making me huff in embarrassment even more.

“This is comfortable.” Gaara said simply, as he gently pulled me along the corridor.

We arrived back at the kitchen and I sat down with Gaara next to me silently, Gaara looked pretty satisfied while Baki, Kankurou and Temari staring at us.

“So… We heard screaming.”

“Then it went silent.”

“And now you’re here.”

They said it in a perfect sentence, one after another.

Did they rehearse this? It seemed like it.

I put my head on the table and sighed. “Its nothing.”

I then heard Gaara say a sentence. “I just took Kankurou’s advice.”

Silence…

“YOU DID IT?!”

“WHAT? FINALLY?!”

“What is going on?”

“YOU TOOK THE NEXT STEP?!”

“Kankurou, Temari, whats happening?”

“THEY FINALLY DID IT!”

“Oi, answer me.”

“OH MY KAMI!”

“Oi.”

“FINALLY!”

“TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!”

____________________________________________

So a bit of humor at the end there

I couldn't bear it to be too serious so I just had to bring back the mental Fangirl/boy Temari and Kankurou

Hope you liked this update!

Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 91 16
Noki Mae uzumaki Naruto's cousin,kiba's crush, temari's rivial. Mae is has her ups and her downs. Some how when lee is around her he always seems to...
30.2K 898 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
357K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...
34.8K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...