Bloody hearts

By iitrxxsh

A girl named baylee has been through a lot of heartbreak, at least that was until she met him. He seemed so p... More

Intro
chapter 1: old feelings
Chapter 2: the pain that lingers
Chapter 3: secret lust
Chapter 4: new friends, new lovers
Chapter 5: her protector
Chapter 6: new family
Chapter 7: it's over

Chapter 8: new start

31 3 0
By iitrxxsh

I started walking to my room crying. I looked down at the floor to make sure no one saw my tears. That was a bad idea because I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw one of my bestfriend's. I didn't expect to see him at my party. It was Jonathan, Bryan's bestfriend.He stared down at me gazing into my eyes. I got nervous and began to walk off. He grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back towards him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" I replied trying to walk away. "That's not true" Jonathan said concerned. "Thanks but there's really nothing wrong, I need to go" I replied a little agitated. "I'll let you go after you tell me why your crying" he said. I was ready to go to my room and I needed someone to vent to so I went ahead and told him. He listened intently, nodding his head a few times to show he was listening. After I told him we stood in silence for a moment. "I've missed you" I said awkwardly. "I've missed you more" Jonathan said blushing. "I'll let you go now, see ya around" Jonathan said, walking off. I went up to my room and immediately called Ashton. She didn't pick up. "I wonder where she is?" I thought. I felt lonely so I went back down to the party. I tried to find lamario but my mind kept going back to Jonathan for some reason. Eventually I spotted lamario and went over to him. "We need to talk" I said to him. "Okay about what?" He asked me. "We can't be together, I don't trust you and you hurt me, I'm not ready for a relationship" I told him and then walked away quickly. I wanted to search for Jonathan. I felt lonely but somehow he made me feel comforted. I went to go get drinks. I wanted to drink so much that I forgot everything that happened today, except Jonathan. I began drinking cups after cups until my vision began to become blurry. My eyelids got heavy and I felt myself begin to fall. My heart starting racing as I tried to prepare myself for the fall. Except I never hit the floor. I fell in someone's arms. I didn't know who it was holding me but I could tell that they were very strong by there arms. I felt so tired, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep, I didn't care who was holding me at that point. I felt safe in their arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 28K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
10.6M 246K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
193K 2.9K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.9M 104K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...