Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 55

3.9K 126 19
By devotee_of_krrishnA

The night and light made the place more attractive. Krishna couldn't take his eyes off from Meera. His eyes wander in her direction. He admired her beauty. He thought about her eyes. Those eyes which are literally like a Galaxy, the wondrous expance of universe without the pollution of street lamps and city lights, which is something he never get tired of. Her smile is the most adorable thing he ever seen which is like a ray of sunshine in a winters day. He lost himself in admiring her.

Later, he got a call and left the place.
When he returned she was not there and his eyes searched her. He found her going somewhere alone in dark. Her steps was not steady, something seems wrong. So he too went in her direction. Suddenly Pallavi came near him and distracted him from moving forward. He was irritated by her actions and with his mom's help he left the place escaping from her.

He went in the direction where he found Meera and was shocked to see some guys trying to abuse her. One of those bastards was holding her hands which is enough to loss his patience. He rushed to the place and slapped the one hold her hands. Others ran from the place and he couldn't leave her in that position alone. So he first consoled her.

"Meera, are you okay?" He asked with concern. She nodded in response. He got alcohol smell and he thought it was from those bastards. Meera came out from his embrace but she couldn't walk properly. By her actions he concluded that she is the one who is drunken. He looked her with narrow eyes.

"What did you drunk?" He asked in strict tone. "Juiceeee" she said with grin. He rolled his eyes. "What you have drunk is not a juice. In this kind of parties you should ask someone whether to drink that or not. Juice and alcohol will look similar, atleast you should ask with the waiter. Now see what happened?! You are not yet matured. Don't know the difference between juice and alcohol. Even this small things, can't you identify it by smell" he burst in anger.

"Hahahaha...." She laughed suddenly. He looked her annoyingly and looked with more anger. She laughed continuously. "You know what.. haha.. your nose is looking like a tomato when you get anger and now see your face it looks like that red colour angry bird.. hahaha" she laughed by pointing his face which made him more furious. "Silent. Don't speak anymore" he said little louder which makes her panic.

"Why are you shouting at me?" She asked with a puppy face which melted his heart in a second but still he was angry and turned to leave the place. She caught his hand, "don't go leaving me alone here. Its too dark and scary" she said like a lost baby which melted him completely and then all his anger vanished. He knows that was not safe to leave her alone there and if someone see her in that stage they would mistake her. So he decided to take her to some protective place without others notice.

He hold her by her waist and made her to walk along with him when someone came opposite to them. He looked at the person and its Pallavi. "Why are you hiding the way? Just leave the way" he said with irritation.

"I'll leave the way but who is she? From when you changed like this" she asked with a smrik. He couldn't understand about what she was blabbering. "I asked, from when did you started to enjoy with this kind of girls" she said with a evil face which made him boil in anger. "Mind your words Pallavi, don't you dare to speak a word ill about her" he said with rage in a warning tone.

"Hey chill man, I was just kidding. I know that she is a staff in Aunty's company and she is your friend" she pressured the word friend. "Just leave the way, I don't wanna answer your questions. I want to go" he said with same irritation.

"What!!! You are leaving so soon. Only after this there is couple dance and I planned to dance whole night with you but you are saying that you will leave. This is not fair. Now what is the problem? You want to drop her, that's it right, I'll ask my friends to drop her. You come with me let's dance" she said in seducing way and dragged him from Meera and looked him in seducing manner by touching all over his face.

He felt irritated by her touch and was about to push her but before that a hard slap fell on her face where she lost her control. She was taken aback by her action and looked Meera who is standing there throwing death glares on her. Even Krishna didn't expect this and stood there with shock.

"Don't you dare to touch him, he is mine. Only mine, you got it " she said furiously and what she did next was totally unexpected which shutters her jaws and made him speechless.

"From now you won't forget that he is mine" by saying this she slammed her lips on his. He didn't expect this and stood there in shock. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him possessively.

He never expected that his first kiss will be too unexpected like this but at the same time he was on cloud line that she was his first kiss and promised in mind that she will be his last kiss too. He kissed her back, he changed the possessive kiss into a passionate kiss which shows her that his life depends on her.

Pallavi's face turned red in anger seeing this. She vowed to show hell for Meera to make her regret for her actions and left the place immediately.

Meera slowly broke the kiss but still her arms were around his neck and slowly opened her eyes. He thought he is lost inside her eyes which are like sparkling stars and which showers pure love even in her unconscious state.

She was about to faint but he hold her carefully and he realized that she couldn't walk further. He lifted her in his arms, she put her arms around his neck looking into his eyes. He left the place and reached the parking area. He opened his car and made her sit in the front seat and passed over the seat belt. She sat silently with a puppy face.

He thought where to take her, she can't go to hostel in that state and finally he decided to go to the hotel where he stayed early. He started driving and she asked him to switch on the music player. He didn't object and switched it on, Meera enjoyed the songs playfully. He smiled by looking at her actions.

Finally they reached the hotel and he took her to his room and made her lie on the bed. She looked at him and he had a beautiful smile on his face which is her all-time favorite. He turned to her and asked why she was starring at him like that by raising his eyebrow. "I like to see you, so I'm seeing. Your smile is very cute and it's my favorite" she said in cute modulation. "Ahaan, Why so?" He asked her in same slang sitting near her.

"Because it's cute and lovely. You look like little Krishna when you're smiling" she said by pinching his cheek. He smiled at her cuteness and liked to continue the conversation.

"Why did you got angry when Pallavi touched me?" He asked playfully. Her expression suddenly changed to furious, "don't talk about her. I hate her, why she is flirting with you that too in front of me. She too tried to seduce you" she said angrily which made him smile more.

"You are mine and only mine. All rights reserved. If someone tries to lay their eyes on you then I'll be the most furious person on this earth. You understand?" she asked by keeping a angry face which made him laugh but his heart flutters like a bird hearing her words.

"But why it is like that. Why should I be yours? I couldn't understand and more than that why you kissed me? I was really shocked you know" he said like a small kid which ignited her anger.

She woke up from the bed and went near him. She hold his shirt collar and her face was few inches apart from his face. He is most talented and a bold person but if she was near him he too felt nervous inside him. He stood there expecting her answer. "You wanna know the reason right, keep this in your mind always. I became angry, I fought with her and I kissed you.. it's all because.. hmm.. because.. I.. I love you" she said looking straight into his eyes.

Her words passed like an electricity inside him. He found true love in her eyes. She told those words three years ago when he broke her heart but now he too wanted to say that he loves her more than anything in this world. They stood there like that and she started to cry. "Meera, what happened to you? Why are you crying?" He asked with concern.

"I'm hungry" she said like a kid with eyes full of tears. "I didn't eat from morning" she said by keeping a sad face. Just then he remembered she didn't had dinner and immediately order food. She sat there crying and he truly have no idea how to console her. "Meera I ordered food, within five minutes they will bring here. Don't cry please" he pleaded but she was not in the state to listen.

Finally, they brought food and he thanked god. He took the plate from server and rushed to her. She took the plate from him immediately and tried to eat but her hands didn't cooperate with her. She applied the food all over her face but not inside her mouth. One side he felt pitty and another side he couldn't control his laughter. He took the plate from her hand and fed her with his hand. She ate eagerly by licking her lips. "It's very tasty" she complimented and finished the whole plate.

After that, he took her to the wash room and cleaned her face and wiped it with towel. He removed her hairpins and made her hair float freely. He removed the necklace and earrings and made her to sleep comfortably on bed. He was about to leave but she asked him not to leave her alone. "Please don't repeat these words Meera, I'll never leave you" he said sincerely holding her hands.

"Then you sit near me still I sleep. Its scary to sleep here alone" she said in pleading tone. He immediately sat near her head and caressed her hair to make her sleep. She placed her head on his lap once he sat near her on the bed and slept peacefully. He smiled looking her cute face while sleeping and kissed her forehead. "Wait for few days Meera, after that we will be together like this forever" he said looking at her face and he too slept in the same position not disturbing her sleep.

Hi friends,

55th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 15.3K 50
"You like me, you can't like anyone but me..Don't say that you like another guy". - Zian Deshmukh "My fallen heart doesn't know. But I will put effor...
1.4M 59.8K 53
Ranked 1 in #asian on 09.05.2020 1 in #forced marriage on 29.06.2020 ...
131K 14.8K 39
Can you forgive the one whom you love so much yet hate to death? Years back on the great musical show, she helped him with everything she had to mak...
388K 16.2K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...