Billionaire's Desire ✔

By apricotlove

IT'S ALL ABOUT DESIRE ••• When Angelina Hawthorne called the devil to herself, she had no idea of who he w... More

Billionaire's Desire
Cast
Rights reserved!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
On Updates!
Chapter Five
Chapter-6
The Vampire Princess
Chapter-7- Angelina
Chapter-8- Angelina
Chapter-9- Angelina
Chapter - 10 - Angelina
Chapter - 11- Angelina
Chapter - 12-Ethan
Chapter- 13 - Angelina
Chapter - 14- Angelina
Chapter-15- Angelina
Chapter-17- Ethan
Chapter-18-Angelina
Chapter - 19- Ryan
Chapter - 20- Ryan
Chapter - 21- Ethan
Chapter - 22-Angelina
Chapter - 23 - Ryan
Chapter - 24- Angelina
Chapter - 25- Ethan
Chapter - 26- Angelina
Chapter-27 - Ethan
Chapter - 28 - Ryan
Chapter - 29- Angelina
Chapter - 30 - Ethan
Chapter-31 -Angelina
Chapter- 32 - Angelina
Chapter - 33- Ethan
Important
Chapter -34-Ethan
Chapter-35-Angelina
Little Surprise!
Chapter - 36-Angelina
Chapter -37 -Ethan.
Chapter-38-Angelina
Chapter -39-Ethan
Chapter - 40-Angelina
Sequel is Out
Sequel update

Chapter-16 - Ethan

3.7K 155 2
By apricotlove

Chapter - 16

You are Mine!

Ethan Ellsworth's

"She will be gone before you know," Scarlett says looking at ger tablet in hand while I wait for her to look at wary in my face. Just she finishes the sentence she looks and smiles. She isn't afraid of me and that makes me go uneasy.

"He is just a phase and she isn't going anywhere. Angelina had been there before. She will comfort herself and try hard to believe that she wants him but after some time she will know what she really needs. All I am worried about is how much time is that 'sometimes' though. " I say to Scarlett with confidence.

" Sorry to disappoint you. " She says and smiles at me. I smile back thinking she accepted my words without a prolific retort.

" In advance. " I roll my eyes. How can she resist to not retort back and how smart of me to think that she wouldn't?

"Woman has been ruled upon and when she gets to rule, she rules." She put it as a fact just like she dies with all the good and bad numbers in our business.

"You say I ruled upon her?" I question her. I had been so liberal and taken a lot of shit of Angel than I had let anyone give it to me. I have broken my rules for her and I am breaking it all the fucking time to listen to this. No. I haven't ruled upon her. Well, Angelina Hawthorne is ruling me too bad that I am ready to accept Gracia's shit.

"Yes because that's what she thinks and it matters. Now Ryan is a man of strong principles and hence swept her off her feet."

Ryan who? An employee of Archer who I can throw down the window of his own assistant director's office?

I am sure he can never compete with me.

" Hold on to that smirk and you will find me teaching you some manners with the woman just like Angelina Hawthorne you will be up to next with nothing but the name 'Ethan Ellsworth' with you because Angelina will be too happy out there with him. "

I look up at her with all the rage that I can bring in me. How dare she?

"Well, I am sorry. I won't leave my job as a personal secretary after you get thrown from Ellsworth.inc, Ethan. Somehow I feel I will hold a share of it after you." She came and I almost cackle at it. If it were that easy I would be out nine years ago already.

" I am impressed with your optimism Scar. Why don't you just start investing in the company?"

She shakes her head and elegantly turns me down.

" Oh, Ethan! I wouldn't like to teach you to do business if I get to seat among the board of members. So I would rather put it on that side. You are my friend. "

" Scar trust me I will burn you down to ashes if I find you are betraying me with Gracia. Do all the business that you want. But save from crossing me. And no one is my friend. " I complete as I stand just before her to mark my words. She had so much power over me and thus she spoke so bluntly with me because she knew my secrets.

Just, for instance, I think letting her work with Gracia turned out to be a stupid idea. If Gracia gets the hold of a potential share of Ellsworth. inc, she will, no doubt, get to my top notches. First would be Scarlett, Carter, and then Maria. And Angelina? If she finds what I did to her parents then that would be an end. That little secret is playing me well that Gracia has the upper hand on me. One thing I am happy about is that she thinks she is forcing Angel into me. Fun update: I want an angel myself.

If that hadn't been the issue I would do exactly what I did to her son and move on. But I can't, I have a reputation to maintain with Angel. I don't think of me as a murderer or devil anymore. I wish for a life with her.

"This is the plan of brand new software they are launching that J mailed you. Gracia is up to it for months. To confirm my alliance, I put so much of mine at stake. If anyone's loyalty is in question, it's yours. I am afraid of you jeopardizing it. " She fires at me. Her amused and unwavering attitude is long replaced by a warrior's face.

" I won't betray you Scar. You should know it by now. I have shed certain things of my life to you that even Angel does not even know of. Our deal is on. After Gracia and after Angel and I are married, you get your fair share." I shake my head at her.

She nods and smiles at me again before turning to leave. I look at my computer for the mail that she sent me.

" Ethan. "

I look at her.

" Stop thinking you are the king Ethan. Monarchy has been down for ages in our land America. Democracy is a people here. But England has a thing or two with the king and prince. "

I furrow my eyebrows at her.

She sniggers and adds.

" Ryan is the king I mean. And he is capable to take her heart. I did research turns out he isn't just an employee of Archer. He is a royalty from England with a strong background to keep his secrets being dug at check. Let's see what he comes out with. I couldn't find too much about him but he has so many secrets too. "

What?

" Well, one more thing. Angelina needs to know what you are up to. What she has at stake. Who Gracia is and how bad she is after her before she finds it out herself and misinterprets that you want her just to save your ass. Divert her and she will fall in your arms all over again. " she shrugs at me.

Fuck, she suggested to me once not to tell a thing to Angel. And Ryan? That fucking freak.

" Well, then I need a file with the name Ryan on it soon. Start adding to it. " I say.

" I suggest you name it something else, I am hundred and ten percent sure that it inst even his real name. Maybe something like 'one who has a treehouse to woe my lady' would be appropriate. " She giggles and struts away.

I blow a breath. Then pick my iPhone and dial Howe.

" Where is Angel right now? "

" She is elegantly dressed and dining with a charming man laughing their ass off, Mr. Ellsworth's. She is literally upon him rubbing him off. "He says and I clear my throat. It burns right now.

You are no Scar that I take this shit from you.

" I guess I will have to ask Carter to teach you to mind your language. "

" Mr. Ellsworth?"

"Text me the place and collect your check for your final task. You are done from now on."

I hang up and look at the screen for the message to pop up soon. Instead of that my caller ID ring.

"Anything more Scarlett?"

"Firing Howe is a bad idea. He is stupid to only mind his own business here and not scavenge for a lot of secrets scattered here and there to profit him to know but he does your work well without a fail. I suggest you hire him again. And I have postponed your meeting to 25. When you meet her don't bombard."

"I am not telling her anything now. I will just make her jealous."

"With who?"

"With Samantha."

"That smurf? Good luck with it! And again, that's a bad idea. And sending Liam the mail was just a bad idea. "

She hangs up on me.

"What the fuck you know about Women? I doubt you are one." I chant the strong comment to myself and laugh. I had always seen her work and plan to bring someone down I ask her to more manly than anyone here.
I guess it is time for Ryan.

I look up at my phone again and this time flash a message alert. I read the place again and again.

"That fucker!" I curse at it.

Soap opera delight.

This is the place she loves and this fuctard took her there. I take a deep breath remembering how I wished to own this place but I couldn't. It hurts to believe but it's true.

Layla will never let me have it knowing what it means to one of my women. Layla, the woman with the most breathtaking beauty and charming voice was once on my to-do list. The only woman other than Angelina to have made me reach my limits. Layla was the first one to do that and hence made me strong when Angel does that. She has thought me things or two. And I know what to do with Angel. They both have the same ways as me.

But Angel? She is entirely different. They both are poles apart yet the same when it comes to me. I smirk as the face of Layla's face flash into my head. She was something. But Angel now being around me is so much more. She is more strong than Layla to call me. I can hear her from her. At least that's what I think.

All I want to do is get to soap opera delights and holding her hand just walk and only stop in our bedroom. I want her now.

I stand up and ditch my work all over again. That's what Angel does. No sooner I am on my own to reach Angel.

After a long time, I am standing out of the place looking at the view of the building. It's the same, no Changes. Brown classic paint with black window sills and transparent glass.

I step inside and start looking for her around the place. I take the steps to the second floor and again give a glance around for a slight of her. While I am at it in the back of my head a plan an encounter. What am I supposed to behave at first? Pulling her out if this place is the first outcome that I interpret from the situation but facing her at first is a thing.

My thought process stops just right when I see her face so bright and happy to take in. I ain't happy. Because I am not the reason at all. It's that fucker.

I am not able to take my eyes off her but my ego comes to face me and so I turn my eyes to the bloke.

Damn me!

My thoughts now are that man is as ugly as a shit to satisfy my ego. Fuck permit but when I looked at him at first I felt jealous thinking he is smart and handsome. Above all capable to make Angel laugh at his talk. She isn't easy with it.

I scold my head again thinking he is ugly as shit again. But

Fuck he is holding her hand!

I take a long stride and after few seconds I find myself hitting his face and snatching her hand away.

After all, these things hit me and I am surprised. Not about any of it but my behavior. Have I ever done this cheap act?

Well, fuck it. Angel takes each of the steps as cheap.

"Ethan!" I hear a loud voice and I recognize it.

"From where is that coming love?" I say putting my hand on her face. She flinches but doesn't push me until after about ten seconds.

"Don't touch me!"

"Angie, let's leave. We are done here." There comes the next authoritative voice. I look at him and we share a challenging look.

He seems as confident as I am about Angel. Where and what gets him there? How far have they gone?
Did they?

That takes a toll on me and I take Angel's hand and pull her out of the table. Ignoring her and Fuckers yell, I pull her out.

"Leave her alone!" Ryan hiss holding my hand, the same one with which I had a hold of Angel's arm.

"Bugger off! Don't you love your life? You might be out of your job." I threaten.

His eyes shine and he smirks.

"I respect her more than my job. Leave her alone."

I look at Angel's red eyes with tears threatening to come out. She seeks me to respect her. I can see her trembling lip sing it. I desperately want to leave her hand because I respect her but I can't. I guess I want to mark her more than respect her.

" You are mine!" I say strongly to see her tear fall. I take a deep breath.

" I ask you to listen to my proposition for the final time. Else we are marrying this weekend Angel and I don't want to make you do that by force."

I try to subside all my wicked ideas of forcing her because I know she is going to push me.

"Leave her hand Ethan or I will call the police." I ignore the threat of seeing Angel's eyes. I feel them softening. And it has.

"Ryan, it's all right." She says still looking at me.

"I will listen to it and then I find my path and you don't bother me, deal?"

I almost laugh at her thought of getting away. I know she can't. She is going to be my wife and every problem of my life as well as of Angel's will vanish.

"Angie!"

"Ryan, let me. I want to end this now." She says.

I look at the fallen and hurt face of Ryan and motion him to exit. He gives a long stare at Angel then leaves for forever, I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
7.6K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
13.8K 902 42
His lips crushed on mine leaving no room for escape and l tried to move away but all l could do was to moan his name "Na (sigh) than." Damn why was...
6.2K 265 23
Tristin finally had the courage to run away from the life he was living. He ran away from the horrible people and from the toxic relationship he had...