The singing photographer (CON...

Por littlez78aka

(In the last chapter is the account of where the continuous of the book is at!) Peyton Darts. Is a angry fig... Más

Moving to Lima
Meeting Him
Pilot.
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-up
Wheels
Ballad
Hairography
Mattress
author's note
sectionals
Hell-o
The power of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
1st glee book of Mike chang
Laryngitis
Dream on
Theatricality
Funk
journey to regionals
2k?! a/n
a/n
new book covers
coming back to Ohio
Greeting Changs back
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled cheesus
Duets
James Chang
Never been kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A very glee chirstmas
The sue sylvester shuffle
Peyton Darts
New cover
Blame it on the alcohol
Bonus chapter: Drunk call for help
Naya Rivera
Sexy
MUST READ
Original Song
IMPORTANT
ANOTHER IMPORTANT
THERE IS A WRITER

Silly love songs

1.3K 18 6
Por littlez78aka

I sat on the desk chair typing away on my laptop while my camera is sitting Besides it. I sigh leaning back a against the chair as the quarter that was sticking in my forehead finally fall on top my chest from how long it was there.

Sighing I grab the quarter then placing it besides my laptop before continuing typing away for my project about World History. Once again I was interrupted by someone covering my eyes with their hands.

"Yes?" I asked giggling slightly knowing that it was Mike. He laughed removing his hands before turning my head to face him and kisses me. I him softly leaning in and kissing back slowly running my fingers into his hair before pulling back.

"Now I have to do my project" I whisper softly smiling before turning back to my laptop only for Mike to pull my chair back and turn me around to face him. "Wel take a break you've been working on that all day"

He said grabbing my hands and pulling me up from the chair then pulling me to the bed to lay down. I sigh nodding mumbling to myself "I love you" but he hears me and laughs pulling me to lay down and cuddle into me saying "I love you too"

I smile leaning into his chest and shutting my eyes slowly falling into the darkness of sleep. Mike pulled me closer to him and soon I was out like a light.

——————————————————————————————————

I sat besides Tina and Mike leaning against my boyfriend while resting my eyes as Mister shue started to talk. "all right guys I have one word for you." Just after I heard Mister shue call for Brittany.

I'm guessing she raised her hand before saying "is it love? totally going to graduate now." I snorted but covered it up with a cough as Mister shue started talking again. " Valentine's day is coming up, oh for this weeks lesson, want you guys pick a partner, because you're going to sing to them what you think is the worlds greatest love song"

I sat up immediately smiling at the prefect song that popped up in my head before turning to face Mike who was smiling as well. I leaned in pecking his lips before pulling back and listening to Mister shue. " yeah find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you."

"Now partner up" Mister shue said turning around but Finn raised his hand saying " mr. Hsu can I say something" I sighed shaking my head as Jellyfish got up walking to where Mister shue stood before turning towards everyone.

"I just want to point out that for the first time and entire week has gone by without anyone of us getting slushied" Jellyfish said making everyone in the room clap besides Tina and I who just shook our heads in disbelief.

"I think the fact that I let the football team to a conference championship might have some to do with it." He continued on to complement himself as Mercedes turned to Tina and I agreeing with our faces.

"Fact is I am the closest thing that this glee club has to a celebrity right now.And just like a famous athlete I want to give to a charity. you guys." Jellyfish said and which to everyone scoffed to. What an idiot.

"so I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to Glee club to help us" Before Jellyfish could say anything Mercedes steppes in saying " don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out. You just want to kiss a bunch of girls."

"i've kissed Finn and can I just say?" Santana said joining in. " not worth a buck. I would however pay $100 to jiggle one of his man boobs" with that I started laughing but stopped watching as Finn glared at me as he said. "Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?"

"no not really." Santana said shaking her head. "cause you always Just to be meddling in everybody else's business." Finn said annoyed. "oh please you guys love me. I keep it real and I'm hilarious." Santana said as I nod agreeing with her. "actually you're just a bitch" Zizes said looking at Santana while smirking slightly.

everyone started to gasp and even whoaed for Zizes before Santana turned around saying "im sorry you just got your eyes for my man" I scratch the back of my head slightly confused since Puckerman is trying to get Zizes.

"okay, first of all, im not your mad." Puck said looking at Santana weirdly. "and Finn is right. all you ever do is insult us. three weeks ago you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby." Quinn said butting into the conversation.

I sighed shaking my head before saying "so what? I mean I say shit too and I'm a total bitch when I want to be so lay off her" I said glaring at Quinn before my attention went towards to Santana who gave me a thankful look for defending her.

"the truth is Santana you can dish it out but you can't take it." Rachel said suddenly butting in as well. "Okay maybe your right. Maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow but the only job you're going to have is working on a pole." and with that comment I stand up slapping Rachel across the face to which everyone gasped to.

"you better watch your mouth Blueberry cause if you don't your gonna get yourself cut." I whispered deadly as I stared down at her while she held her red cheek. "Santana may be a bitch and sometimes to much but you have no right on telling her she'll only ever work as a fucking stripper."

I looked at Rachel straight in the eyes taking a deep breath out to try calm myself "you and your mouth will get you hurt" with that I walked away and sat back down besides Tina as Mike pulled me into his arms to calm down while Santana muttered a fine and lefted the room

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina, Mike, James, and I were sitting in Mike's room on the ground playing spin the bottle for fun from being bored at the sleepover. Right now it is 11 pm in the night and it was my turn to spin. everyone has at least kissed everyone once.

watching the bottle it landed on none other then Tina. the two of us smile cheekily before leaning in and kissing each other. hearing the annoyed groans from Mike and James both Tina and I kept kissing making sure to show we were tongue kissing.

slowly Tina and I pulled back and the line of saliva and between drops as we take deep breaths. smirking at each other we turned to our boyfriends who had flushed cheeks and pillows over their laps.

Laughing evilly both of us went to our boyfriends and pulled them. I pulled mike towards the bed while Tina pulled James to his own room and bed. with that both of our nights were filled of nasty loudly love making....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood leaning against the wall as I watched closely from afar Finn's kissing booth. Suddenly his timer went off and disappointed girls left walking in opposite directions as Finn flipped the sign to out instead of in. 

I narrowed my eyes watching Quinn walk towards FInn not caring as Finn smirked. At that exact moment I knew there was up going on between them two but before I could walk over to east drop I was suddenly pulled the opposite way and I watched Quinn lean in whispering into finn's ear.

I groaned as the person pulling me turned the corner so I couldn't see anymore of what was happening. Annoyed I turn to see who was pulling me which ended up being James. Groaning again I let myself be dragged by my best friend knowing there has to be a reason for him dragging me.

Finally going to a stop James and I were standing outside the school as students walked past us since it was lunch. "I need help on picking a song and I-I" James started to stutter and soon his breathing became heavy and he started to crotch lower into a ball. 

He was panicking. worried I squat down to James ball form and wrapped my arms around his body pulling him closer as I started to whisper into his ear for him to calm down and count to ten between his breaths.

James started taking deep breaths counting in his head as I started to count softly so he would focus on my voice. Slowly he wrapped his arms around my body and pulled my closer as he started to calm down. 

When he finally did calm down James held me close before whispering into my neck "I need help finding a song for Tina....I just love her so much...and it to be prefect.." Nodding in understanding I pulled James closer if possible and ruffled his hair so he could stay calm and not have another panic attack.

"okay James we'll find the most prefect song and I know Tina will love it but either way Tina will love anything you sing or give to her cause she loves you...so relax okay?" I said softly and calmly as both James and I stood up and sat on a bench but with him still hugging on to me for dear life.

James nodded agreeing with me as he whispered "you're right but please just hold me for a little...I just need you for a little more while" I nodded already knowing how he gets and I would and will always be there for James since he's always there for me. 

"of course James...ill stay for however long you need...ill never leave James I promise." I said hugging him tighter while placing one kiss on his forehead to which he sighed in content and hugged me tighter as well. "thank you Peyton...I love you..." he mumbled softly to which I responded to "I love you too James"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(pretend Tina is Peyton)

when the song ended I pulled Mike towards me and softly kissed him before pulling back and whispering "I love you" Mike smiled pulling me into a kiss this time and holding me closely as the class watched clapping from the performance and the kiss. 

Pulling back laughing I looked over at Artie and Brittney. They really do make a good couple but my mind makes me think her and Santana would be better. When we sat down James stood up and walked in front of the class. "This song is for Tina and I would like thank Peyton for helping me choose the song."

With those words James sat down on a stool and held the ukulele. Taking a deep breath James looked at Tina and started to play.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I saw Santana and Zizes fighting immediately I ran into the fight as I saw coach Beist do the same. Coach pulls Santana away as I push Zizes back so she would stop. While that was happening Puck watched me amazed that I was actually holding Zizes back.

when Coach and Santana was away I looked over at Zizes and slapped her across the head. "dummy she may be bitchy and sometimes need a slamming but coach Willow (random name for wrestling team) will get your ass. and next time ILL get your ass" I said shaking my head in disappointment.

Zizes wines fixing her beanie before saying "don't tell coach please and please don't kick my ass Peyton I promise I won't do it again" sighing I nod patting Zizes on the cheek before walking past her and yelling "Later Z!" and with that I walked past the students and Puck stare at me even more amazed that I took care of Zizes.

"later P!" Zizes yelled back before walking over to puckerman and taking her glasses back as he said "date me"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i sat besides tina and mike yet again but this time with my knees pulled up to my chest while james was tina's chair pulled up besides him and Mike doing to the same to me. "well i did it" Finn said looking like hes about to puke while he held an envolpe full of cash.

i gagged slightly turning to look away from finn grossed out on how he looked but i still listened to him while leaning against mike. after finn went to sit down mister shu called for to stand up and sing her song for James. "this is for you James. Happy valentine's day" Tina said before singing.

Once tina finished singing everyone clapped and james smiled standing up and kissing her on the forehead before pulling her to sit down with him as mister shu stood up again and said "that was fantastic Tina for the one and only Miss Peyton darts."

With that i turned to mike and kissed him on the cheek before standing up fully and turning towards the class. "this song is for Mike and i hope you enjoy it"

Once i finsihed singing everyone clapped and laughed at how the song was kinda like me to sing. i went to sit down but mike pulled on to his lap and kissed me making everyone cheer and laugh at how eager Mike was. 

That was until Finn raised his hand and asked mister shu of he can go to the nurse's office. Then Quinn asking if she could too since she looked just as sick as Finn. "let me guess" Santana said smirking evilly before stating the sickness both students were feeling.

i smiled knowing Santana had something to with this and they desevered this cause i know there was soemthing going on with them two. and with that the two went to the nurse's office with an annoyed Quinn and a cocky Sanatana behind in the classroom. What a week it has been.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when we got to bread sticks James, Tina, Mercedes, mike, and i all went to Rachel's booth smiling. "mind if we sit with you?" Mercedes said scaring the poor girl but none the less she nodded moving over so we could all fit in and sit with her. 

i sat besides Mercedes as she sat next to Rachel while on the other side Tina, James, and Mike sat there. "let's have a good night okay babes?" i said looking over at Rachel and everyone laughed at my comment as Rachel nodded smiling more then before.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.3K 503 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
26.2K 734 58
Quinn Fabray is a new in the city of Lima, Ohio, she moved from New York with her mom. Unfortunately she has went through a hell of a lot but when l...
43.2K 1.3K 18
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
7.2K 312 23
Mike felt good. Sure, everything was new and big and scary and he missed home. He missed Lima, he missed his parents, he missed school, he missed the...