Art is Fleeting, My Little Bo...

By AwesomelyNinjaness

What if Deidara had a little sister? What if he loved her like he loved his art? What if she was like her bro... More

Art is Fleeting, My Little Bomber, Un. (A Naruto fanfic!)
First day! Chapter 2
3 years later..... chapter 3
Team time!! Chapter 4
The Start of The Bell Test Chapter 5
The bell test.. is a teamwork test, chapter 6
The end of the bell test!! Chapter 7
Hospitals, Hair, and hissy fitting Uchiha's. chapter 8
old drunk men and clay mice chapter 9
Travelling to the wave country!! chapter 10
The battle continues!! Chapter 12
It's the end. Chapter 13
The tree exercise! Chapter 14
Fights, forgiveness, friends, enemies, and answers. Chapter 15
Training complete!! Chapter 16
Battle's at the Bridge chapter 17
The ice Mirror's. Chapter 18
Bridge of Dreams. Chapter 19
Life is a bang. chapter 20
The Awakeing, Tombstones, and a Sobby Goodbye. Chapter 21
The Suna and Iwa Team. Chapter 22
The letter! Chapter 23
New and Old friends Chapter 24
The Challenge. Chapter 25
EMIKO ANSWERS!!!! (Not chappy, sorry!!)
The Rookie Ten Reunited. Chapter 26
The First Chuunin Exam. Chapter 27
The Next Exam. Chapter 28
The Forest of Death. Chapter 29
The Snake and The Snake Nin. Chapter 30
The Snake VS The Little Bomber. Chapter 31
Dreamstate, Flashback and a Letter. Chapter 32
The Curse Mark. Chapter 33
The Confusion Of The Little Bomber. Chapter 34.
Kabuto the Spy. Chapter 35
Boys, Letters and Preliminary Exam's. Chapter 36
The Battle Between Old Friends. Chapter 37
The First Friend. Chapter 38.
Training Month Starts Now. Chapter 39.
Letter's All Around. Chapter 40.
Art is Fleeting, Art is Eternal. Chapter 41
Boy Friend's past and Boyfriend's worries. Chapter 42.
Double the Reveal. Chapter 43
Decisions and Plans. Chapter 44
The Third Exam Starts. Chapter 45
The Revenge Obsessed Obitmaru. Chapter 46.

A Boat Ride, a Sob Story and a Demon of the Bloody Mist!! Chapter 11

23.9K 636 453
By AwesomelyNinjaness

I think you all get it, but again, this is dedicated to them because they were the first one to answer the question!!

**********************

Chapter 11

First person Emiko!

I looked around the area when we were on a boat, rowing away. I couldn’t see much around the place. I could only just see everyone on the boat.

Everyone was being quiet and boring. I wonder if we will face even stronger ninja? I hope not. It was annoying enough with those last ones. The next one might know who I am. And that will not be good, I tell you. I’m afraid how my team will react.

“We should be able to see the bridge soon,” Tazuna muttered. I looked back at him as he was looking down a bit, and then he looked up.

“If we move along with side of the bridge, we’ll be at the Country of the wave,” the boat driver person told us. I looked forward and I waited to see the bridge.

“I wonder if the bridge will be artistic,” Naruto snorted at my word, and then laughed a little.

When it came into view. I looked at it in shock. I never thought it would be this big. It’s huge.

“It’s huge!” Naruto shouted, and I nodded my head in agreement.

“Not like my art, but it’s definitely art all in the same!” I exclaimed, and Naruto nodded his head at me.

“Hey, be quiet! We’re using this boat and hiding in the mist. That’s why I’m rowing instead of using the engine!” the boat driver told Naruto and I off. I scratched the back of my head, and laughed shyly. “In other words, if we get caught, we’ll be in trouble.”

“Woops, heh heh,” I chuckled and Naruto covered his mouth, while Sasuke and Sakura looked at the driver in shock.

“Tazuna,” Kakashi started. Tazuna looked at Kakashi. I turned around and I faced them as they talked. “Before the boat gets to the pier, there’s something I need to ask you. The identity of the ones who are after you and the reason they are after you,” Tazuna didn’t saying anything so Kakashi took another tactic. “Or we can call this mission off when you get ashore, Tazuna.”

We all looked a Tazuna with accusing eyes. Waiting for the man to tell us why he lied to us, and who is after him to make him lie.

Tazuna sighed. “It looks like I have to tell you the real story. I mean, I would like for you to hear my story,” He corrected himself, I stiffened a snicker. “As you said, this mission is most likely out of your job description. An extremely terrible man is after my life. ”

“An extremely terrible man?” Kakashi asked Tazuna, and we waited for Taunza to tell us who.

“Yes,” Tazuna said bluntly.

“Who is it?” Kakashi finally asked the man.

“You should have all at least heard of the name. Marine transportation billionaire, Gatoh.”

I rolled my eyes. “Tazuna. I know most of the most terrible people around the world. My brother being one of them. And Gatoh isn’t one of them. He tried to hire my brother once, but he said one bad word about me, and the man was so close to being killed by art. The guys a pussy, hiding behind other ninja and thugs. And a midget to boot.”

Tazuna’s eyes landed on me in shock. “You’ve met the man?” He asked me, and I nodded my head.

“And threw Artsy at him, when he said, and I quot. ‘like take the little brat from you too,’ Dei-dei was not pleased. And told the man to shove off, and then walked away. Destroying his place. Fun day, fun day indeed,” I laughed quietly, and Tazuna looked away from me in fright. I snickered.

“So wait, you mean Gatoh. The one from the Gatoh Company?” Kakashi asked of Tazuna, making sure he had the right person. Looking quite shocked. “He’s one of the richest men in the world.”

Sasuke, and Sakura looked like they knew who we were talking about, Naruto on the other hand. “Who’s that?” he asked, and I sighed.

“Yes, he is the president of a marine transportation company on the outside,” Tazuna started.

“But underground, he uses gangs and ninjas to smuggle drugs and contraband goods,” I finished, and Tazuna nodded his head in agreement.

“He also does nasty jobs like take overs of other companies and countries,” Tazuna looked up at us. “A year ago, he set his sights on the Country of the Wave. He entered with country using violence and wealth as his shield, and he quickly took over the island’s sea traffic and transportation. On an island like the Country of the Wave, controlling the sea means ruling over the wealth, polities, and people of this island. And the one thing that Gatoh is afraid of. Is the completion of the bridge that had been under construction for quite some time,” Tazuna looked up at the bridge.

Sakura looked thoughtful, before talking for once. “I see. So you, as the one building the bridge, became an obstacle to him.”

Sasuke looked at Sakura, and Naruto looked confused. I just sighed, and I looked up at the unseeable sky. “Those ninja were sent by Gatoh,” Sasuke stated the obvious.

Naruto looked even more confused, trying to process all this. I snickered at his face, and he glared at me. I patted his head, which he slapped off.

“But I don’t understand. He’s a dangerous man that uses ninjas. Why did you hide that fact when you came to us?” Kakashi asked of Tazuna, and Tazuna sighed, as if it was obvious.

“The Country of the Wave is a really poor country. Even the feudal lord does not have much money. And we do not have much either,” Tazna looked down to the floor of the boat. “We don’t have the money to request for an expensive B rank or above mission. If you quit your mission after I land, I’ll be killed for sure. While I go home.” and here comes the sob story. “But there’s no need for you to blame yourselves. Only my cute eight year old grandson will cry and cry, and cry some more.”

Okay, quilt trip, not just a sob story. He plays dirty. The old man plays dirty, as dirty as I play when I bring out my look.

“And my daughter will just hold a grudge against Konoha ninja and live a lonely life,” I sighed. “But it’s not your fault.”

We all knew it was a quilt trip, but I knew we couldn’t do that to someone. I may have been raised by a criminal, but even Deidara isn’t that mean. Well, not to me anyway.

Kakashi sighed. He scratched his forehead protector. Then he looked at Tazuna with a look of quilt. He brought it! Ha! “I guess it can’t be helped. We will continue escorting you.”

Tazuna smiled. “That’s good to hear.”

I looked up at the sky once again, and then I smirked at Tazuna. “Hey Tazuna. Good quilt trip. But no one can win against me when I pull the look,” I then pulled it, and his eyes widened. “And this is when I am actually pulling a look. If I just do it right…” I changed my face, and I looked down right, and then I looked up, hugging myself around the waist. “I can be cute at all times!”

Kakashi sighed and shock his head at me, but not looking at me, I laughed. No one looked at me the whole time I was doing this, besides Tazuna. Ha! I know how to use my cuteness when I need it!

“We’re almost there,” The Boat driver warned us, “Tazuna,” Tazuna looked at the driver. “It looks like we haven’t been noticed yet.”

“Thanks,” Tazuna thanked the man.

Then we went into a tunnel. When we came out the end, we could see the main town. My eyes widened. It’s so cute! Awwww! Naruto had a face of awe on and he looked at me, and then back, seeing what my reaction of the place is. But it did look poor too, but it’s still cute.

When we got to the pier, we all stepped off the boat, and looked at the driver. “This is as far as I go. Later,” the driver told us.

Tazuna nodded his head. “Sure. Thanks a lot,” Tazuna told the man.

“Be careful,” the man warned Tazuna, before starting the engine, and sped away from us. I rolled my eyes at the name.

Tazuna turned and faced us, with a serious look on his face. “Alright, take me home safely.” My jaw dropped.

The nerve of this guy, we’re doing this mission out of the kindness of our hearts, and now he was telling us what to do? Stupid man.

I turned my back to him, as everyone said okay to him.

We all started to walk along the path. When we got to the forest I looked around. Because the last team failed and they were chuunin the next level will be jounin. And that will not be good. I sighed, before slipping on my scope. Better safe than sorry, right?

Naruto was walking in front of all of us, when Sasuke walked a bit faster and caught up to him, and they started to walk side by side. I snickered at them. Naruto was glaring at Sasuke.

Then he ran forward a bit, and everyone stopped walking to see what Naruto was doing. Naruto looked around, when we heard a rustle in the bush, he threw a kunai at it. Everyone froze. Their faces in shock.

When nothing happened, Tazuna and Sakura started to shake in anger. I started to laugh at Naruto’s antics.

“Oh, it was just a mouse,” Naruto stated, trying to sound cool. My laughing increased. Until I felt someone hit me over the head. I stopped laughing, and looked up to the person who hit me, was Sasuke…

My eye twitched, and I stood up straight. “Stop showing off! There was nothing there!” Sakura screamed at Naruto, and I sighed.

“First time I agree with her, but there wasn’t. It was just the wind,” I told Naruto, cringing with the thought of agreeing with Sakura.

Kakashi put he’s hand up a little, before talking. “Please, Naruto don’t use your kunai knives so abusively,” He consoled Naruto. “It’s dangerous in the first place.”

Tazuna, just lost it. “Hey, you dwarf! Don’t scare us!” but everything went right threw one ear, and other the other, so Naruto just started again.

“I see someone hiding over there,” Naruto stated, and then he looked at another place. “No, is he over there?” Naruto shouted.

Then I heard a noise to the left of us. I turned around, and I saw movement, a blur of some sort, before Naruto shouted. “There!” and launched a kunai toward where the blur was just a second ago.

My eyes widened, and I looked at Kakashi. He seemed to have noticed it too. My eyes were diverted when I saw Sakura march over to Naruto, punching him in the head. My eye twitched and I marched over to them.

“I told you to stop!” She yelled at Naruto. Naruto yelled in pain at her punch. I glared at Sakura.

“Don’t hit my best friend!” I snapped, and she glared at me.

“But I really did sense someone,” Naruto whined, and I nodded m head.

I patted his back. “So did I, Naruto. It’s okay,” I muttered, but I don’t think anyone heard me, because of Sakura’s screeching.

“Liar! Cut it out!” She said that over my words, so of course it was drained out. Stupid girl.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw Kakashi head to where the kunai landed. I followed, and so did Sakura and Naruto.

I saw a white bunny, crying. The kunai only just missed its head by a few centimetres. But what my scope was telling me.

“Naruto! Look what you’re done!” Sakura shouted at Naruto, and Naruto looked at the bunny.

Naruto freaked out. “Rabbit!” He ran to rabbit, and picked it up. He hugged it close to him. I awed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean it! Sorry rabbit.”

I cooed. I ran to Naruto’s side, and he looked at me. “You look so cute with the bunny Naruto,” I cooed, and Naruto blushed at my words.

“It was just a rabbit,” Tazuna mutter in relief. I looked around, and saw Kakashi was away from the group, his back facing us. He seems serious, what is so wrong with a bunny?

Kakashi looked up, and I followed his line of sight. My hand going to my scope. I zoomed in, and I saw… it wasn’t nothing! Someone has turned up!

“Sorry…” Naruto muttered to the Bunny. I fixed my scope some more to see the face, but he was on the move.

“Everyone, duck!” Kakashi yelled, and I dropped to the ground in a spilt, one hand pulling Naruto down, other my hand still on scope, my body almost flat on the ground.

A sword swung over us and slammed into a tree. I looked up, and I zoomed up on him. Ah, now this one here is one I’ve memorised from the bingo book. Zabuza Momochi. He used to hang with Kisame. Two of the seven swords men of the mist, one I have meet, the other… not to much.

“He’s…” Kakashi started, standing up. I stood up carefully, my scope zooming out, to normal pov.

“Oh, my, my, you are Zabuza Momochi, the exiled ninja of the Village Hidden in the mist,” Kakashi called out, sounding nonchalant. My eyes narrowed at the man.

Naruto was about to run towards Zabuza, but I grabbed the back of his jacket. “Naruto this guy is out of our league. He’s like my brother. An S-rank Criminal,” I hissed to him, and he looked back at me, and saw my serious face. And gulped.

“Everyone, stay back.” Kakashi called to us, and I looked at Kakashi. Away from Naruto.

“Why?!” Naruto yelled at Kakashi, wondering why we have to stand back.

“He’s way different from the guys we met before. If he’s our enemy…” Kakashi’s hand went to his forehead proctor. “I can’t win like this,” everyone watched Kakashi, wanting to know what’s under his forehead proctor.

Zabuza chuckled evilly. “I’m guessing you are Kakashi the Sharingan user,” my whole body froze up. Kakashi… has a Sharingan? But I thought that Uchiha’s only had them?

My eyes went to Sasuke, and I saw he had the same look of shock on his face.

“I’m sorry,” You don’t sound sorry. “But I’ll need you to hand over the geezer,” No way in hell!

“No way!” I yelled, and he looked at me, my eyes narrowed at him. he glared at me and I put my hand in my pouch. He comes near the old man, he will become my art!

“Everyone, form the swastika formation! Protect Tazuna! Don’t join the battle,” Kakashi ordered, and we all looked at our sensei in shock.

“What?” Sakura asked of Kakashi, confused on what was going on.

“To not interfere with the battle is teamwork,” he explained to us, then he pulled up is forehead protector. Reviling his eye lid with a scar running through it. That got to hurt. He opened the eye lid, and revealed the Sharingan!

So he does have it… interesting. My eyes went to Zabuza, who was looking at Kakashi. Well, more at his eye.

“I’m honoured that I can see the Sharingan that I’ve heard about,” Zabuza faked excitement about the eye, and I rolled mine.

Naruto looked at Zabuza and back at Kakashi, and yelled. “You guys have been saying Sharingan, but what is it?”

I looked at Sasuke, “Sasuke you explain,” he looked at me in shock. But shook it off, nodding his head.

“Sharingan. The eye creates it, and it is the power that the pupil generates. Ones who use doujutsu are said to have eye powers that can see through all genjutsu, taijutsu, and ninjutsu, and cancel their effects. Sharingan is one of the various types of eyes hat those doujutsu users possess. But that’s not the only ability the Sharingan possesses,” Sasuke explained to my friend, and then Naruto’s eye dropped to me.

“So, like Emiko’s scope?” I laughed once.

“No, Naruto. My scope can zoom in and out to where I please, it can’t see through gen, nin, or tai jutsu… yet. Working on that though. My scope can find out the exact distance between me and what I have targeted,” I explained to everyone. They really don’t know what my scope can do; they only see me wear it from time to time.

“Correct boy. That isn’t it. The scary part is that Sharingan can understand how an opponent’s jutsu works, and copy it,” the mist started to build up around us, and I shivered at the sudden coldness around us. “When I was in the Village hidden in the mist’s assassination squad, your information was listed in the bingo book I carried asking for your capture. It also noted this. The man who copied more than 1000 jutsus, Kakashi the copy ninja.”

Kakashi… is in the bingo books?! My hand went to the book, and I looked through it and  found his name. Huh? Well I’ll be. He is. Guess I haven’t studied the book as well as I thought I have.

“Wow!” Naruto said in awe of our sensei, as Sakura just looked at him in shock.

Zabuza crouched down at little on his sword. “Let’s cut the chit-chat here!” Zabuza exclaimed. “I have to kill that geezer right away,” he told us like it was nothing.

Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke and I moved around Tazuna, getting out kunai’s. I put my other hand in my pouch, and I made my hand mouths appear. Eating some of the clay and holding it in the mouth.

I put my hand over my kunai, ready to protect Tazuna.

“But, Kakashi. It seems I have to defeat you first,” Zabuza stated, and the pushed his foot on the base of the tree, pulling out his sword, and disappeared.

My hand flew to my scope. Pressing the right buttons to automatically find chakra signal’s, a new aspect I made after the bell test. I could see my team’s chakra, but one was one the water.

“There!” I called out; everyone looked to where I was looking.

“And he’s on top of the water?” Sakura asked in shock. It’s obvious that she doesn’t come from a ninja family. Sasuke would probably be the only one, other than me, who finds this normal for ninja. Maybe.

Zabuza had an arm in the air, and the other out to the side, and bent in, so his hand was in front of his face. Both hands were in hand signs, focusing chakra. Not sure what for though. That’s the main question. The water around him was spinning wildly.

“Ninja art, Hidden Mist Jutsu!” He called out to us, and the mist got harder to see threw, slowly getting worse. My scope was becoming misty; I had to wipe it to be able to see threw it.

“He’s disappeared!” Naruto called out, in shock. So, his fast too. Not good, not good at all.

Kakashi started to walked forward a bit, I looked at him confused. “Sensei!” Sakura exclaimed.

“He’ll try to eliminate me first, but…” He trailed off, thinking about it.

“What is he?” Sakura asked of Kakashi, but instead of sensei telling her I did.

“Zabuza Momochi. He was in the Village Hidden in the Mist’s ANBU, and was known for his ‘silent killing’ techniques. Opposite to my art,” I explained, and she looked at me in shock.

“Silent?” Naruto asked and I frowned.

“Just as the name implies, it’s a killing technique that’s executed in a flash and carried out in absolute silence,” Kakashi told him.

I chuckled darkly. “You could be dead before you even know it,” I said dryly. “My Art is better, at least you might see something good to look at before you die,” I muttered.

“I cannot use my Sharingan to its fullest potential. So don’t let your guard down,” My teammates froze in fright, hearing those words knowing what it implies. I know these guys haven’t seen death like I have. Sasuke being the exception, but he hasn’t seen it like I have, in my eyes. Hasn’t caused it. “But if you fail, you’re only going to die,” and there, Kakashi hits the unspoken words right on target. I laughed at his bluntness.

Sakura glared at Kakashi. “You’re so carefree!” She exclaimed, sounding annoyed at him.

The mist started to build up more, and my scope was becoming useless. Tracking the chakra in the air. I need to work on that… if I live that is.

“The mist is getting thicker!” Naruto pointed out, and I nodded my head in agreement.

“This is getting scary…” I muttered, and then I took a few breaths. I won’t get scared again. I promised myself that after the bell test. Grow up Emiko! This is the real time!

“The Country of the Wave is surrounded by the ocean, so a mist often emerges,” Tazuna told Naruto, and I sighed, shaking my head.

“My scope says that there’s chakra in the mist. It isn’t normal mist, guys. Zabuza has created it,” I told him, and he looked at me in shock, and I pointed to the scope. “Hasn’t failed me yet.”

Suddenly, Sakura yelled. “Kakashi sensei!” I looked at her in shock, and I looked to where she was looking, and I saw that Kakashi has disappeared into the mist. My eyes narrowed.

The mist was getting heavier. “Eight points,” a voice surround us, Zabuza’s voice. I froze.

“What is it?” Sakura muttered what we were all thinking.

The voice continued. “The larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, vein, collarbone, kidney, and heart. Now, which vital organ do you want to get struck at?” He asked of us and I shook my head.

“No thanks. I’d rather die at my art!” I called us, hoping my voice sounded strong. When I was freaking out inside. This is why I like being with my brother. He was the bad guy, and was the scary one. Not the other way around.

Suddenly, Kakashi’s chakra built up, and flew out around us, making a slight wind, my hair flew around me. The Mist was disappearing. Kakashi just cancelled the jutsu, the only mist that was around us was the natural kind. When we could see Kakashi, we saw his chakra around him, making him glow a bit.

I could feel the tenseness around us that was familiar. The battle between two high class ninja. It was like the days when I was younger. It was comforting, in a way, but scary in other. But balanced enough so I don’t get cocky, or freeze in fear.

But the others aren’t like me. I looked, and I could see Sasuke was shaking in fear. Slowly raising his kunai, pointing it toward him! My eye widened.

I moved and I put my hand on his, stopping his movement. “Sasuke!” Kakashi and I said at the same time.

Kakashi said more though. “Don’t worry. I’ll protect the three of you with my life. I won’t let anyone on my team die.” Kakashi looked back at us with a closed eye smile. Sasuke looked at me, and I smiled removing my hand from his.

Zabuza chakra then moved to us. “I don’t know about that,” he appeared behind us, and in front of Tazuna. His sword rose to strike. “This is the end.”

Kakashi moved to us, pushed all of us away from him. I flipped so I didn’t land on my butt. And turn around and faced them. I saw the Kakashi had a Kunai in Zabuza… but it was dripping out water. Well, more like pouring out water.

The real Zabuza turned up behind Kakashi. Naruto yelled out. “Sensei! Behind you!” Pointing at Zabuza.

The water clone turned into water, and landed on the ground with a splash. The real Zabuza swung his sword toward Kakashi. Screaming die!

He sliced right through Kakashi! I froze, but it was a water clone. I relaxed a bit.

Zabuza froze, when he saw his own jutsu used against him. I found Kakashi’s chakra on my scope. As he appeared behind Zabuza with a kunai at his throat.

“Don’t move,” Kakashi retorted, and I chuckled. He has this in the bag. “This is the end!”

****************

Wow, so the fight with Zabuza has begun. I wonder what will happen?? No, I really do wonder, heh heh. No, I already know, and it’s going to be pretty cool. You’ll find out more about Emiko, and who she is out of Konoha in the real world. I have something big planned for when they finish this are mission.

Question Time!!

Who is better? Ino or Sakura? Sasuke or Naruto? Orochimaru or Kabuto) (In my opinion, I hate both Orochimaru and Kabuto and every time I see them I almost go red in anger… heh heh.)

Remember, fan, vote, comment, answer the question and all that jazz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.7K 51
Kaori is a member of the Akatsuki, but not by choice. She was born into it before her mother died. When Pain tells her about her brother, the Copy Ni...
24K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
104K 3.8K 28
Deidara x Reader ---- "At that point I had experienced true Abandonment." ---- Dive into the story of a woman who yearns to find what the meaning beh...
555 41 32
Before you read this book, heavy cringe warning cause i wrote this when i wasnt even old enough to watch shippuden. I am however making a rewrite of...