OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Days like this. [62]

1.8K 527 76
By ArianaGrandeBabe

-2 days later-

Camila's POV.

"Mommy?" I heard Royalty's loud voice shout from the table.

It's 7 going on 8 in the morning, and since I happen to be the first up I decided to cook breakfast for everyone.

"Yes mija?" I asked turning around to look at her.

She bounced in her seat as she kept her attention on the twins. "How come Reigny is not eating and Royce is?"

"Ummm-" I mumbled as I looked to see what she was talking about. Royce was indeed eating cereal while Reign sat staring in space with her hand swishing around in the bowl. It was a bit strange but I didn't know what was going on or what to tell Royalty. "I don't know babe, maybe she's just not too hungry this morning."

I made a mental note to mention it to Y/N whenever she come down.

"But why mommy, and she won't even play with me." Royalty whined and I sighed stopping what I was doing to walk around the island over to them.

"Umm hi Reign, are you hungry baby?" I said softly trying to put her attention on her bowl but all she did was stare at me. Then I picked her up from the chair and held her, hoping to get some sort of reaction. "Are you ok baby, hmm?" I knew she couldn't really understand me but I needed her to do something. I was really getting worried myself.

She stared at me for a minute longer until she began smiling and laughing as she pulled on my hair.

This was unusual for me. Being here with the twins alone. But I know that if Y/N and I are ever going to move forward that I have to do this. It's not that I mind and it's definitely not anything against these innocent, sweet babies. It's just, I sometimes still struggle with things that I've went through in the past. Of course losing our baby is a huge thing for me.

But as hard as that may be I know I have to push myself to move past it. No, I know I can never forget but I know it would be healthy for me to stop dwelling on something I know I can't change.

I smiled at her and tickled her stomach making her scream and laugh more. She looks so much like Y/N and Royalty that it's crazy. I mean same facial features, everything besides their beautiful eyes is definitely Y/N. All the way down to the freckles and dimples. It's all one hundred percent her. She couldn't deny them if she wanted to.

"Oh I see you're just fine, and so much like your big sister."

Royalty gasped. "That's me mommy!"

I laughed and nodded as I put Reign back in her high chair. "It sure is baby. She's just like you."

I looked over at Royce Who now has his arms up for me to lift him.

"Aww you want some attention too bubba?" I asked as I played with his little hands and with his curls.

"What about me mommy? I wants attention too!" Royalty whined making me turn to her.

"You do huh?"

I played with her cheeks making her laugh. "Yes mommy!"

I leaned over kissing her face. "Well you got all my attention sweetheart."

She smiled up at me before turning her attention back to her food.

"Good morning." I heard from behind me making me turn to see Amanda walking in.

I smiled at her and nodded as I fixed the last pancake onto the plate with all the other food that I've prepared.

Blueberry and banana pancakes, eggs, turkey bacon and side fruit salad. It was all everyone's favorites.

"Good morning Amanda."

"G'mornin a-amanda." Royalty spit out trying to copy me.

Amanda smiled as she slid into a chair beside Royalty. "Well good morning my sweet princess Royalty, good morning Camila."

Royalty giggled as she scrunched up trying to move her hands from her stomach.

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes, yes I miss you!"

"Aww I missed you more."

"Hi little cuties." Amanda spoke softly as she played with the twins.

"So where's josh?" I asked not turning around.

"Oh um he's getting dressed, he'll be here in a minute."

It was really weird. I swear I could hear some sort of panic in her voice or worry.

I stopped what I was going and turned around to look at her. "You sure you're ok?"

She nodded giving me a small smile. "Yep. I'm good."

For some reason I just didn't believe her when she said that. But what was I gonna do?

I just nodded as I heard Dinah and Normani's loud mouthes coming through the house. Sounded like they were arguing about something.

"Ughhh Dinah I wish you would just hush for two seconds, please." Mani groaned holding her hand up to her forehead.

"What are you two arguing about now?" I asked with a laugh and Dinah popped up beside her.

Mani shook her head and sighed. "Your friend is very annoying."

"Hey! I am not annoying!" Dinah protested

"Aww come on Mani, you've known that since forever." I said making them all laugh and heard my phone vibrate and my smile immediately wiped from my face. It was the same unknown number from the other day.

Unknown: oh yeah, it's me, Shawn. Probably should have mentioned that. :)

Shawn? I haven't heard from him in at least a year. After he almost ruined my relationship with Y/N, I didn't have any further contact with him. So what could he possibly want with me now all of a sudden?

What was even more strange to me was the fact that he waited two whole days to text me after the first text.

I'm not sure if I should show this to Y/N or not.

I really don't want any secrets between us and I know it would be the right thing to do. But if I don't text back then there would be nothing to worry about.

"Mila, you ok?" I looked up to see Ally standing beside me with a concerned look on her face.

I didn't even notice that she had made it.

"Oh umm-" I spoke slowly as I shook myself out of my deep thinking. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm ok."

Ignoring the strange looks that I was getting from them I quickly went back to cooking. "You guys hungry?"

~~~~

Y/N's POV.

I nodded as I stretched resting my head on my hand.

"Yeah everything's cool. I'm about to get up and go check on them now." I said as I stared at India though my phone.

I just woke up when I got a FaceTime call from India checking on the twins.

"Oh, well who are they with?" She asked and her voice coming out really raspy.

I shrugged. "With Camila I'm guessing. I just got up so I ain't really sure."

She stared at me for a second and slowly nodded. "Mmm ok."

"What's wrong?" I asked raising my eyebrow up at her. She shook her head and shrugged.

"Hmm nothing. Let me me talk to my babies."

I frowned at the screen shaking my head. "Well why you say ok like that? It's obviously somethin' wrong."

She just stared at me. "Can I talk to my babies now please?"

"Alright, hold on."

I was gonna try and figure out what her problem was all of sudden. But I'm not trying to argue or fight with her if she wanted to tell me then I know she would.

I got up and made my way around into the large kitchen. Walking in I saw everyone sitting at the table talking. They all smiled and greeted me. Well all except Amanda.

She was just giving me this strange look.

And I can't really explain it but it was weird. But I just decided to ignore it it was probably nothing anyway.

"Good morning." I nodded my head going over to where the twins sat beside Ro. I leaned over to kiss Ro's head before turning my attention to Royce and Reign.

"Say hi to mommy."

"Ma ma!" Royce smiled and laughed as he tried his hardest to reach for the phone in my hand.

"Aww hi mommy's baby, are you having fun with momma?" She cooed making him laugh even more.

"See India I told you. They are just fine."

"Let me see my Reigny."

I turned the phone towards Reign. She wasn't really paying attention though. I ran my hand over her forehead moving her hair from her face.

"What's wrong with my baby, why is she looking like that?"

I looked down at Reign than back to the phone. "Like what? She looks fine to me."

India rolled her eyes. "Y/N I can tell something isn't right, she's my baby."

I sighed. She sounds just like Camila now. "Look Reign, it's mommy." I spoke trying to get her attention, but it wasn't really working.

"Momma, I say hi to India!" Royalty demanded from the table.

"Alright alright here Ro."

She quickly took the phone from my hands and pushed her face into the screen. "Hi mwiss India!"

"Good morning Royalty, how are you?" India asked coughing loudly.

"I good! Mommy made pancakes!" Ro was so excited it was adorable. "Are you icky mwiss India?"

Royalty had the most concerned look on her face.

"Aww I bet their delicious and umm no sweetheart I'm ok."

Royalty nodded happily. "Mmhm and ok!"

"Alright thanks for that babygirl, now finish your breakfast." I said taking the phone from her hands.

I walked out of the kitchen making my way out to the back getting a front water view. Taking a seat in one of the many chairs.

India giggled. "She is so freakin adorable."

"Yeah. You know she adores you."

"Aww well I miss her. I miss my babies so much too, when are y'all coming back again?"

"Damn. You don't trust me with my own kids or something'?" I asked half jokingly.

She rolled her eyes turning her attention to something else before looking back at the camera. "Y/N don't start alright. You know I trust you, I just know when somethings not right and it's been almost a whole week. It's hard being away from them this long."

The more I stared at her the more I could just tell something was off with her. Her eyes were red, it looked like she had been crying. The way she was coughing worried me too.

"India?"

"Hmm?" She hummed quietly looking tight at me.

I turned my head at her sideways. "You would tell me if something was up right?"

"Of course I would Y/N, what kinda question is that? You should know me by now."

I just sighed as I sat back getting more comfortable. "Alright."

She raised her hand to her mouth as she coughed again. "Listen, I-I've made a doctors appointment for both of them, when they get back and you know you can come if you want."

Raising my eyebrow up at her. "You sure you ok? Because you don't sound too good."

"Yes Y/N I'm fine. Jesus stop asking me that!"

I smacked my lips not believing her. "Girl, you should know by now that you can't lie to me!"

She just rolled her eyes before letting out another loud cough. "Look, just keep a close eye on her alright. Tell me if anything else with her seems off."

I nodded. "You know I will India."

After hanging up with her I decided to just sit out and enjoy the view for a second longer.

"Hey." I heard from behind me making me jump a little.

I smiled watching Camila's hips swing as she made her way over to me.

"Oh hey baby momma, what's up?" She glared at me and slapped my chest as she took a seat on my lap.

"What did I tell you about that Brown?"

"What? You know I don't listen."

She giggled and nodded wrapping her arms around my neck as mine found a comfortable spot on her ass.

"Yes I know trust me."

Silence began to take over and we just sat there quietly listening to the sound of the water.

"So, everything ok with India?"

Looking away from the water and to her I nodded. "Yeah, everything's good as far as I know."

Camila raised her eyebrow up at me but instead of questioning it she just sighed and relaxed back into me.

^*^

After a few minutes of sitting in each other's arms, stealing not so innocent kisses from each other's lip. Camila and I finally popped our love bubble and decided to get up and start our day.

"So, what exactly do you have in mind for today?" I Scooted up to the edge of the bed with my bare back facing Camila.

I was waiting for her to say something back but she was quiet. That had me worried right off the bat because Camila is NEVER quite.

"Y/N, I'm scared."

I looked back to see Camila now laying in my spot with a small pout on her face.

"Scared of what babe?" I waisted no time crawling back in bed to her.

She shrugged. "I dunno, but I don't want anyone to ruin what we have."

"Come here babe." I nodded holding my hand out to her as she crawled her way to me making herself comfortable on my lap.

"No one is gonna ruin anything Camila. I can promise you that."

She pushed herself up from my chest."B-but what if Alex comes back or Chanel?"

I wanted so badly to tell her that I killed that sorry ass low life and the next time I'll see him will be in hell. Along with my so called friend Drew and ex manager Rosa.

But I know Camila, and she couldn't handle anything like that. I would dare put that bullshit in her head. I mean he's gone now and that's all that matters.

And Chanel. Well I don't know where in the hell she disappeared to and to be honest I don't care. As long as she's away from me and my family.

"You don't gotta worry about either of them anymore." Camila looked directly in my eyes and I stared right back into hers.

I could tell she was about to cry.

"I just want to leave the people from our past in the past. Ya know. I don't want anyone coming back." She shrugged sadly.

"You sure everything is ok Camila?" I asked sitting up some. "Where is all of this coming from?" I started to pull away more but she stopped me.

She bit down on her lip and nodded slowly. "Uh yeah I'm fine, just-I don't know. This time a year, Royalty's birthday. Guess I'm just emotional."

"Babe, come on you know you can talk to me."

Camila looked down at her hands before looking up at me. "It's nothing really."

"No it's not nothing Camila. You brought it up so it's obviously bothering you. If it's bothering you then I want to know."

Camila grabbed my arms. "Baby, I am fine, I promise you. I just feel like we have to talk about things at some point."

"I know you're right and we will. But please not now."

All I want to do is focus on having a good time for the rest of the week that we're here. Not thinking about all the ways I couldn't protect my own child or even Camila.

I know we have a lot to talk and work through. And I know it won't all just fix over night, but I'm willing to work on us as much as she is.

She nodded slowly bringing her hand up to my face and placing a soft kiss on my chin. "Ok baby. Later."

"Good. Now let's go out with the others and enjoy our vacation."

"I think I'm going to go out with the girls and Royalty."

"Oh really where to?" I asked as I reached over on the bed to grab my phone.

"Shopping." She said simply with a shrug.

I nodded rubbing my hand on my chin. "Hmm you gonna pick up something sexy for daddy, huh?"

Camila laughed as she got up from the bed. "You'd like that wouldn't you."

"Hell yeah!" Why would she even ask me that.

She hummed as she stripped her clothes and walked around to the closet. I shook my head slowly bitting down on my lip.

"Good god this woman kills me." I mumbled to myself as I waited for her return.

When she came back out she was dressed in a cute little sundress and Chanel sandals.

I stood up from the bed making my way over to her. She was now standing in the large mirror. Wrapping my arms around her small waist, I felt her body relax in my arms.

"You. Look. So. Good." I spoke in between kisses that I placed down her neck. She turned around still in my arms but this time facing me. Her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Why thank you, and you need to go calm yourself, maybe start with a cold shower." She suggested with a grin and tapped my chest lightly.

I looked down to see my dick fully erect.

I smacked my lips and frowned at her. "That's not funny mila."

She shrugged and continued laughing at me so I held onto her tighter making sure to push myself up against her. I wanted her to feel what she does to me.

Camila stopped laughing and stared up at me.

"See what you do to me baby, now you can feel it."

She moaned turning her neck giving me more access. I moaned into the kisses that I was leaning on her and from the pleasure I was getting from her pushing up against my manhood.

Shit, I wanted her so bad right now. And I felt like I was gonna get that wish...Until there was a loud knock on the door.

"Mila come the hell on please, you left me down here with Dinah'a perverted ass!"

I didn't stop kissing her neck as I let my hands roam down her perfect body and land on her perfect round ass.

"Mmmm I-I'll b-be right out." She stuttered making me smile satisfyingly.

"Ewww are you guys doin the nasty in there? I know what that sounds like!"

"Mani go away!" I yelled frustratedly but sadly for me, Camila started to pull away from my hold.

"Alright Y/N I should get going."

I pouted pulling her closer to me. "No you look too good to be leaving me. Look at him, look what you caused!" I whined trying to pull her back to me but she wouldn't budge.

"Nope! Maybe some other time big shot." She said blowing my a kiss and grazing her hand over my dick.

My mouth dropped open and I chased after her.

"Royalty, baby come say bye bye to momma!" Camila called out as she walked out of the room with me now following right behind her.

Damnit! I knew she would do this!

I groaned internally as she stared back at me with a teasing smile.

"Bye bye momma!" Ro yelled and I lifted her up placing kisses all over her face.

"See you later baby, be good for mommy."

Ro nodded as she kicked her feet trying to get out of my arms. "K, I will momma!"

As they were walking out after getting a kiss on the cheek from Mila and saying bye to the girls, Dinah stopped in front of me.

"Y'all better wrap it up. You know we don't need no more kids running around here."

I just chuckled at her before pushing her ass out the door. I can not stand that girl sometimes man.

Just as they all left out the door, I sat down on the couch to getting comfortable when that was interrupted by my loud ass friends.

"Yoyoyoyoyoooooo!" Justin's slow ass screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Man shut up." Travis snapped and pushed him out of the way. "Nobody trynna hear yo loud ass mouth Justin."

I laughed at they stupid asses. "Wassup." I nodded watching them sit down.

"Well the since the women and kids left. It's about time we had a little fun." Travis said as he pulled out a bag of weed and some beers.

"Bruh you know it's not even 12 yet right?" I asked raising my eyebrow up at him and he shrugged.

"And?" Justin spoke snatching the bag from Travis's hand. "I need this fuck what you talking about."

"Where the fuck you get all that weed from?!"

He shrugged with a smirk. "Don't worry about it bro, I got my ways."

I scoffed and put my attention back on the tv. "Ugly ass."

"Man don't hate!"

"Whatever fool. Aye Justin, where's Josh at?"

Justin shrugged. "He said he would be on his way in a minute. His ass been acting real strange lately so I don't even know if he really coming or not."

I just nodded. He was right though, I mean from the argument we had on the jet, and since we been here I knew something was up with him. He just haven't been his usual self.

But as much shit as I have on my plate already, I'm not really trynna think about all the what if's with his grown ass.

"Bro, you in or are you gonna be a pussy about it?" Travis asked as he opened a beer handing it to me.

Justin laughed loudly. "Pussy, cause you know her ass scared of Camila!"

I raised my eyebrow up at them and took the bottle from his hand. "Fuck you Justin, and roll me up. But I swear to god if I get in trouble, I'm beating both of y'all asses."

➿➿➿➿

A/N

Better hold on to your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen....shit is about to EXPLODE.🤧🙃

Thoughts on this chapter💭 what do you guys want to happen??

Thanks so much for reading/voting also sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read😔

UPDATE COMING SOON👽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...