Love isn't as easy as making...

By Mimorimori

Bakugou Katsuki is a Shounen manga artist and Midoriya Izuku is his assistant. The two have been working toge... More

Chapter 1: Shut up and get your hands moving!
Chapter 2: Let's hunt for a new assistant
Chapter 3: This is a curse!
Chapter 4: Mangaka are the same as God and Reaper
Chapter 5: Boyfriend shirt? Or matching shirt?
Chapter 6: Too much of a coincidence
Chapter 7: Gekkan Shoujo Todoroki-kun!
Chapter 8: A wild Pik*chu appeared! (Part 1)
Chapter 9: A wild Pik*chu appeared! (Part 2)
Chapter 10: And now they know
Chapter 11: Learning about love through a dating sim game
Chapter 12: This isn't good for my heart!
Chapter 13: This is why you should lock your door!
Chapter 14: Taking the bait like a greedy fool
Chapter 15: On Valentine Day...
Chapter 16: Fuck you and fuck my life!
Chapter 17: Looking for a present
Chapter 18: Is this a date?!
Chapter 19: The 'Cupids' behind the scene
Chapter 20: The real 'date' starts now! (Part 1)
Chapter 21: The real 'date' starts now! (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Kacchan! (Part 1)
Chapter 23: Happy Birthday Kacchan! (Part 2)
Chapter 23.5: A very short message from Todo-sama
Chapter 24: When both mangaka and assistant is sick
Chapter 25: Today we're the mangaka!
Chapter 25.5: Being sick is troublesome after all
Chapter 26: Exposed!
Chapter 27: And the cat is out of the bag
Chapter 28: This is the best fucking day ever!
Chapter 28.5: And we watch the ship goes sailing
Chapter 29: Teach me, sensei!
Chapter 30: Choosing a present for Izuku
Chapter 31: To the beach!
Chapter 32: A small accident
Chapter 33: A sleepless night for Katsuki
Chapter 33.5: How to escape from your house (Todoroki style)
Chapter 34: Happy birthday Deku!
Chapter 35: Kaminari is confused
Chapter 36: Words from the great Todo-sama
Chapter 37: Starting the Kirishima route
Chapter 37.5: BL Game
Chapter 38: Aquarium date, START!
Chapter 39: Get the hint already!
Chapter 40: At the end of the date
Omake specials
Chapter 41: King's Game
Chapter 42: Let me teach you something about the fandom
Chapter 43: A memorable Christmas night
Chapter 44: The taste of happiness (smut)
Chapter 45: Into a new year
A/N

Hidden story: Katsudon

5.3K 300 89
By Mimorimori

(One year ago...)

It was near the end of summer when Izuku tried to confess to Katsuki for the first time. He was walking home with Katsuki as usual after school. Thankfully, there was nobody around or nearby so Izuku should be able to do it!

Today for sure... I'll definitely tell Kacchan that I like him!

Tightening his grip on his yellow backpack, Izuku took a deep breath in to calm himself. Once he was sure that he's ready, he called out. "Kacchan!"

Katsuki stopped in his track and turn around to look at Izuku with a bored expression. "What is it, Deku?"

"T-there's something I wanted to tell y-you!" Izuku exclaimed. Oh no, he can feel his face heating up. What to do? His courage is starting to fall like a rock and backing out right now is going to make him look weird instead!

The blond raise a brow but said nothing. To Izuku, this is a good sign. This means that Katsuki is giving his full attention to him, ready to hear him out.

"K-Kacchan, I w-wanted to tell you t-this for a long time ago. The truth is that I... a-about y-you- guh!" Izuku cried out in pain when he accidentally bit his own tongue after stuttering over his words. And it hurts like hell! Dear lord, he seriously hates himself for this! Why must this happen right now?! Even Katsuki is stunned by Izuku's own action as the look on his face clearly says 'what the fuck are you doing?'

But thankfully, Katsuki didn't say a word or make a sound. Despite Izuku's slip up, Katsuki is still waiting for him to finish what he wanted to say. Ignoring the pain on his tongue, Izuku locked his eyes with Katsuki.

Go on! This is your chance to say it, Midoriya Izuku! Tell him that you like him! Just say 'I like you Kacchan' and it will be all over!

"I-I like Katsudon!" Izuku blurted out, only to realize his mistake in the next few seconds.

There was a long silent and he mentally facepalmed because... well, he did a really wonderful at messing up his love confession. In fact,  Izuku can swear that he's probably the one and only person in this world who can screwed up a simple confession as badly as this. The 'are you fucking kidding me?' look on Katsuki's face isn't helping either.

I'm such an idiot—!!

In an instant, Katsuki has an iron grip on Izuku's head, growling angrily while glaring at him. "You shitty nerd...! Are you telling me to cook for you?!"

Izuku is now internally screaming, scolding and hating himself for messing up at the most important part. He wanted to tell Katsuki that he got it all wrong! While it's true that Izuku want to eat his cooking, this is not he wanted to tell him! Especially not at this timing!

Before Izuku can correct Katsuki, he suddenly let go of his head and facepalmed, letting out a sigh. "Hah... I'm such a fucking idiot for expecting 'it' from you..."

Eh? What? Kacchan is expecting something from me?

"It's already late so I'm sure your mum has already started to make dinner. If you want to eat the katsudon I make that fucking badly, make sure you remember to tell you mum first before come over to my house tomorrow." Katsuki said, much to Izuku's surprise.

Turning on his heel, Katsuki starts to walk and Izuku quickly follow closely behind. For some reason, he seems to be really disappointed about something and it pains Izuku to see him like this. There's no way that he can try to cheer Katsuki up when he's also feeling down and upset at himself. For him to failed at confessing to Katsuki, that can only means that he's probably not ready yet.

I hope that one day... I'll be brave enough to tell you how I really feel. But for now, please wait a little bit more, Kacchan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.9K 20
Long story short you have no clue who your birth father is. Your mom became a villain and abandoned you when you were 10, don't worry you're being ta...
70.8K 2.2K 10
[Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugou] - Katsuki Bakugou is aggressive, depressed, and just tired of being alive. He struggles to hide what he is truly f...
1.1M 31K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...
17.8K 658 23
Katsuki and Izuku are now married and are living a normal lives. Izuku is free from his pet bonds, and Katsuki continues to strive to become a better...