Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hellđź’• Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 53

3.6K 125 4
By devotee_of_krrishnA

Meera sat in her room, warmly lit by the sun trying to prise the last of its amber limbs over the rooftop. The sky was pomegranate pink, which the farmers looked for during the harvest. Rain in summer season is really a bliss. But she is not in the mood to admire the beauty of nature. She simply starred out through the window.

"Meera, why are you sitting alone. Come out, everyone is waiting for you there" Maaya said with excitement. Meera smiled and went to hall with her where her family members waiting for her. She decided to keep his thoughts aside and to spend some quality time with her family.

Her home filled with all lovable characters. Shravan, Maaya, Karthik and Shravan's mom came there to see Meera. She felt happy to see them happy. She also noticed some changes between Shravan and Maaya. They really looked beautiful together. She prayed that they should be happy forever.

"Meera, I want to tell you something" Karthik said. "Tell me anna" she replied. "I love someone and you want to help me to marry that person" he said straightly. "Love!!" She asked with shock. "Yes I love her for two years" he said. "Two years😯, But you never said about this before and who is the girl? How I can help you to marry her" she asked with confusion.

"I'll tell everything" he said and Meera looked at him interestingly. "The girl I love is Initha" he said. "Inithaa 😯" she looked him shockingly. "Yes. Once I saw her in our family function. I liked her activities and had some feelings for her. After that I saw her in temple. She looked beautiful in that traditional wear. I lost myself while looking at her. I asked about her with you and you said about her character. I know about you and you will guess a person correctly. So I believed that my decision will be good. I thought that was not the right time to ask her to marry me since she was in her first year. So I thought let her complete her graduation" he paused.

"Then" she asked. "One day you said that she is going to get married to her cousin. I was shocked and thought I was late but I thought to speak with her mom but once I learnt she is in love I don't wanna disturb her. At the same time I got promotion and transfer so I left this place. I don't know about the things happened to her. You too never said this with me. Later I came to know this by Maaya that too yesterday only when we met her in mall, Maaya said what happened. I thought God has given me one more chance. I don't wanna miss this chance" he said what he has in his mind.

"Meera listened everything. But I don't know how she will react for this. She don't have any idea to get married. Her dream is to pass IAS exam" Meera said. "I'll respect her every decision and I'll support her to fulfill her dreams and more than that I'm ready to wait for her" he said with determination.

Meera felt happy. She know about her brother and she thought it will be so beautiful if she get her friend as her sister in law. She smiled and said that she will do whatever she can. He too smiled and agreed.

Meera already planned to meet Initha this evening. She asked Karthik to come with her. He accepted happily. "She is already broken and now she don't believe in love. You should make her realize your true love anna, it's not that much easy" she said. "I'll take care of that Meera, don't worry" he said in assuring tone and there started a new love story.

In Krishna's home,

He looked at her pictures where she was smiling wholeheartedly. He noticed that she was blushing in the picture where she stood near him. He looked at the picture lovingly. "I always want this smile on your face Meera" he thought.

He felt, right now he is the happiest person in this world. He realized his love and more than that he got his mom back. He sat there with smile while Rajeswari entered the room. "Kanna, come down, let's have dinner" she said lovingly. He went down with her and they both had dinner by speaking some random things. "Krishna, next week I arranged a party behalf of our company" she said.

"Super mom but why suddenly" he asked. "Because the new project was great successfull. So to thank the employees and to introduce you to our staffs, I organized this party" she said with smile. "You are the best, mom" he said by hugging her by shoulders and kissed her cheeks. She too pinched his cheeks.

"Kanna, shall we watch a movie tonight?" She asked with excitement. "Sure mom" he replied with same excitement. "Okay, here we have home theatre and I'll ask servants to make the arrangements" she said like a small child. He nodded happily looking at her excited state. He too had home theater in his house but he never watched any movies. Now he is happy to watch it with his mom.

The movie was awesome and they both enjoyed it a lot. He whistled to some scenes to make her happy. She clapped her hands for some scenes. Both laughed heartily for all comedy scenes. They had a very good time. After that she made him sleep on his lap by telling about her favorite things.

He noticed her all activities. She used to be a bold lady in front of this society but very kid deep inside her heart. Today he learnt several things about her and enjoyed every moment. Now he thanked god wholeheartedly to give his mom back. He closed his eyes with satisfaction and soon sleep consumed him. Rajeswari too slept in the same room. She felt how much she missed in her life till now. Whatever she thought happiness is all just her assumptions but what she is getting now is true happiness, she realized and slept happily having her son near her.

Here Sleep is far away to Meera, she simply starred at the sky sitting on her favorite spot on terrace. Whole day she maintained happy by visiting her friends and family members but this night brought his thoughts and haunted her sleep.

Maaya reached the place and asked her whether she is fine. She replied that she is absolutely fine and they both chitchatted for sometime when she told about Karthik's love for Initha. Maaya too felt happy hearing that.

Meanwhile, Shravan came there and he looked very happy . Meera noticed Maaya's face, she blushed once he reached near them. They both speak something by their eyes which looked so cute. She understood that their misunderstandings are solved and they both started loving each other. She felt happy. She always had a guilty feeling that Maaya married to save her and she is not happy with that. But now after seeing them happy, she too felt happy.

"Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love, because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected"

With that she went to sleep. Next day she went to meet Initha. Karthik too reached that place as per their plan and Meera introduced him to her. Karthik talked normally and the day too went peacefully.

Next day Meera planned to leave. Janaki and Maaya send her off with tears. Meera too got tears. She controlled and left home with smiling face. She called Aarav and informed that she started. Meera reached Bangalore and joined Aarav and Divya. Their journey continued to Noida, Meera with tears of leaving home and Aarav with broken heart.

Hi friends,
53rd chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

A fast update for my sweet readers 😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 2.2K 37
One-sided love. It is beautiful yet painful. He is her only love and living with a hope that one day he can be hers. She is his love but isn't hers...
26.6K 1.6K 20
•LOVING HIM He is a business man and she came to work with him as he is the best friend of her brother. She loved him from a long time and he only t...
81.5K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
643K 34.3K 72
Completed story♥️✓ Veer, the typical bad boy, and playboy with crowds of hearts waiting for his mere glance. Yes, he is handsome..but what's the valu...