A Thug's seed (Major Editing)

By One_Nation_Standing

tori is 17 years old living in the hood streets of Atlanta with her drug dealing father the king of the stre... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Read Read Read
chapter 9
chapter 10
Check This Out
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
.Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter twenty
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
READ READ READ!!!
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Casting Calls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh ok
Time Is Running Out
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
40
41 THE END

chapter 37

3.2K 124 1
By One_Nation_Standing

Tori

So today we are going to celebrate keshawn birthday since she couldn't because I was gone. We just gone have a little family cookout in the back. We got water balloons,water guns,and all types of toys dealing with water.

*

"Dang mama you are getting big."

"And you is getting skinny."

"Nahh im trying to get my thick back."

"Ok honey." She said walking away.

I was picked up bridal style by king.

"Heyy nigga."

"Wassup bitch."

Did he just call me a bitch.

"Wassup what.?"

"Bitch".

"Put me down."

"Why.?"

"You called me a bitch im yo wife homie."

"You called me a nigga and I let that shit slide. Like the fuck hoe you dont want this heat hoe step in the paint im about to beat this bitch ass yass."

I started laughing my ass off. I love when king have his gay moments it be to funny.

"Tori". Is that blue? Damn I missed him.

I looked at him and jumped into his arms and he spun me around.

"Blue I missed you so much oh my gosh."

"I missed you too. Can we talk.?"

"Umm.....sure. ill be back king."

He manly rolled his eyes and walked away.

*

"Tori I have feelings for you I have a lot of feelings. Tori I haven't even been with you and you are my first love. You and king have a wonderful relationship and family. I don't wanna ruin it so I'm leaving."

"Seriously blue you just gone up and leave. No lie I got feelings for you to but they not deep. You don't have to leave just go women hunting. Just try best friend please I don't want you to go."

"And I don't wanna ruin your relationship."

Why is this boy so fine lord give me the strength to not jump on him.

"Damn blue just dont leave I need you."

"Why?"

"I need a shoulder to cry on,I need someone who can make me laugh,I need you."

"Mya was your best friend before me and she can do that."

"But not like you blue." I said looking him in his eyes.

While I looked in his eyes I can see hurt,pain,slight happiness,and hope.

"Blue why are you hurting."?

"Because I love you and I cant have you."

"Why are you in pain."?

"My "baby mama" killed my seed."

"Why are you feeling a little happy."?

"Because I missed you and I finally see you."

"What are you hoping."?

"That I find someone like you."

I stood up and I hugged him. And he just let all his tears out. Who would kill a child just because her man cheated. I would've been like blue jr we gone ride thru this bitch together fuck your daddy. Not kill the baby.

JUST A FILLER

IM NOT TO MUCH FEELING THIS CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANTED TO BRING BLUE BACK 4 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT THEN THE SEQUEL.

CASTING CALLS ARE CLOSED SHOUTOUTS TO THE PEOPLE WHO IN THE SEQUEL.

BTW: THE SEQUEL IS UP. I JUST INTRODUCED THE CHARACTERS AND PICTURES OF THEM.

Comment & Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8K 36
Asiah London is 18 years old who is about to go in college and her sister Tyla London is 21 who owns a store name "Wolf CO". Their parents Died 5 yea...
Our Love By trapnyc

Teen Fiction

2K 158 32
Aubrey Herendez Is A l7 Year Old Daddy Girl. She Never Does Anything But Hang With Her Cousin. Now Its Summer Vacation Nd Its Really Gonna Be Boring...
1.2M 32.4K 29
Isis, a beautiful brown skin girl, isn't like other girls in her neighborhood. Most girls would just wanna fight and have sex with any dude they spot...
28.9K 925 32
Shay is a 16 year old girl coming up. Shay known for her thuggish ways but when she meets Jay shit changes mentally and physically. She gone have to...